What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris Johnson comments G7 6-13-21

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More Donald? Does that doddering old guy in the W.H. have a sense of humor?
Comparative to Trumpy Bear - The Angriest Man Alive? YES!!
It seems that the angry sissie gay sensitive crazy left has convinced itself that a republican would always be the "angriest man alive" and they would prefer their president to be a brain impaired senior citizen who can't even read a teleprompter.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
I just watched. Remember when Donald and others called him “Britain’s Mini-Trump” and similar?

You be the judge. Sure Brexit was dumb and he did demonstrate some of the nationalist policies of Das Dotard early on, but get real please …

The man is intelligent, empathetic, articulate, and sees things like the COVIDS, women’s issues, Russia hacking and climate in a smarter, more global manner.

He also has a sense of humor. Something Donald only dreamed of by smartly handling hardball questions from UK reporters without berating them or calling ‘em “fake news”.

He’s a Trump Mini-Me? Hardly!!
Start 4:30 in :)

in other words he is ok now because you agree with him right?...
No, he is ok now because he is SMART
i bet you did think that of him when he was first elected.....
C’mon Harry - I get the politics .. You?
if its the politics then i was right....as long as you agree with the guy he is ok..... dont worry both sides do it all the time....i was like that with bill clinton for a while...

Harry - get real. MAGA died. :)
yea no shit....so what does that have to do with what we are talking about?....
Your point seems vague / clarify please
i think i already made the point,you just cant accept it because you would have to say i am right...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List