Boris Johnson comments G7 6-13-21

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I just watched. Remember when Donald and others called him ā€œBritainā€™s Mini-Trumpā€ and similar?

You be the judge. Sure Brexit was dumb and he did demonstrate some of the nationalist policies of Das Dotard early on, but get real please ā€¦

The man is intelligent, empathetic, articulate, and sees things like the COVIDS, womenā€™s issues, Russia hacking and climate in a smarter, more global manner.

He also has a sense of humor. Something Donald only dreamed of by smartly handling hardball questions from UK reporters without berating them or calling ā€˜em ā€œfake newsā€.

Heā€™s a Trump Mini-Me? Hardly!!
Start 4:30 in :)

I just watched. Remember when Donald and others called him ā€œBritainā€™s Mini-Trumpā€ and similar?

You be the judge. Sure Brexit was dumb and he did demonstrate some of the nationalist policies of Das Dotard early on, but get real please ā€¦

The man is intelligent, empathetic, articulate, and sees things like the COVIDS, womenā€™s issues, Russia hacking and climate in a smarter, more global manner.

He also has a sense of humor. Something Donald only dreamed of by smartly handling hardball questions from UK reporters without berating them or calling ā€˜em ā€œfake newsā€.

He's a politician. If he believes a reputation will help his career, he milks it. He also is afraid to criticize China but tries to pretend he is "balanced" and sober in his approach.

We have the weakest leadership in Western history, he flips flops with the best of them.

June 13 is Juneteenth Day. Why did G-7 pick that day.

in other words he is ok now because you agree with him right?...

No, he is ok now because he is SMART

i bet you did think that of him when he was first elected.....

Cā€™mon Harry - I get the politics .. You?

Nope, because he rode Trumpism to hell & back ā€¦
Donald he AINā€™T

But he's not the smartest guy Joe knows, that's reserved for Hunter. Maybe if Bojo (isn't that the nickname the left gave Boris), dropped the N-word,a few dozen times, or dressed up in blackface he could take the title away from Hunter...

if its the politics then i was right....as long as you agree with the guy he is ok..... dont worry both sides do it all the time....i was like that with bill clinton for a while...

if its the politics then i was right....as long as you agree with the guy he is ok..... dont worry both sides do it all the time....i was like that with bill clinton for a while...

Harry - get real. MAGA died. :)

yea no shit....so what does that have to do with what we are talking about?....

yea no shit....so what does that have to do with what we are talking about?....

Your point seems vague / clarify please

Forum List

Back