Border Wall

That wall is a statement by the US Gov't, or should be: Don't come if you can't come legally. Yes, it can be circumvented, if you wanna climb mountains to do it, or dig tunnels under it, which can be blown up as soon as we find them. Ordinarily I'm not a bigger gov't guy, but I think we need a bigger Border Patrol and the authority to put people on a plane back to central America somewhere instead of a Holiday Inn somewhere in this country.

And how in the blue blazes fuck can democrats bitch about the unvaxxed US citizenry when they are allowing hundreds or thousands of untested illegals to come into this country and stay here, many of whom ARE carrying the virus?

A discrete wall that is easily defended around the Capitol is somewhat different from a thousand mile wall that can NOT BE defended in a like manner

False comparison and stupid as shit

I want the problem addressed. Businesses luring them here.
so you want to control our people instead of their people,,,

did you know thats fascist ??

and its the government that lures them here not the business,,,

you must live in a cave because most illegals start their own business's and hire other illegals. only a few are hired by americans,,,

LOL. You mean CALIFORNIA businesses where CALIFORNIA protects the illegals with sanctuary cities and sanctuary states and warns businesses and illegals when federal raids are coming? The same places who want to abolish ICE?

They are employed by the millions all over the country.

They are employed by the millions all over the country.
its the governments job to secure the borders not hold the door open,,
its also not the job of the people to hire or not hire those looking for work,,

and also the government shouldnt be giving business licenses to illegals like they are doing to start their own business,,,

If you are actually serious about the problem then shouldn't we not let there be sanctuary cities and states?

There is no such thing. It's political mumbo jumbo. It's a federal issue, not a state issue.

But we have discussed this hundreds of times.

its the governments job to secure the borders not hold the door open,,
its also not the job of the people to hire or not hire those looking for work,,

and also the government shouldnt be giving business licenses to illegals like they are doing to start their own business,,,

The Federal government doesn't give out business licenses. States do. States do not enforce immigration.

Walls and fences work everywhere in the world except for on our southern border….Ask a Lib
Well, you go ahead and put up the exact same fence they are throwing up in Washington at the border and let's see how well it does.

The Federal government doesn't give out business licenses. States do. States do not enforce immigration.
did I say federal government??

but I see you ignored where I did mention their responsibility to secure the borders and not hold the door open,,

why are you ignoring that one??

Is that the same fencing they put up around the White House last summer?

did I say federal government??

but I see you ignored where I did mention their responsibility to secure the borders and not hold the door open,,

why are you ignoring that one??

It's not the problem. I've addressed that hundreds of times. I said over and over that if Trump supporters didn't insist on him actually addressing the problem the issue will only continue to grow.

And here we are.

It's not the problem. I've addressed that hundreds of times. I said over and over that if Trump supporters didn't insist on him actually addressing the problem the issue will only continue to grow.

And here we are.
and there we have it,, the TDS raises its ugly head,,

sorry spanky this was an issue long before trump came along so keep your TDS to yourself and discuss the facts,,

fact remains, its a fed requirement they secure the borders not hold the door open,,

That wall is a statement by the US Gov't, or should be: Don't come if you can't come legally. Yes, it can be circumvented, if you wanna climb mountains to do it, or dig tunnels under it, which can be blown up as soon as we find them. Ordinarily I'm not a bigger gov't guy, but I think we need a bigger Border Patrol and the authority to put people on a plane back to central America somewhere instead of a Holiday Inn somewhere in this country.

And how in the blue blazes fuck can democrats bitch about the unvaxxed US citizenry when they are allowing hundreds or thousands of untested illegals to come into this country and stay here, many of whom ARE carrying the virus?

Simple. They are embracing the Trump administration’s policy.

First devised by the Trump administration, the expulsion policy weaponizes public health authority under Title 42 of the U.S. Code to effectively bar people from seeking asylum at the border – a flagrant violation of U.S. asylum laws and treaties, and the constitution. While the Biden administration is processing some asylum-seeking families and adults at the border, it has blocked and expelled many to danger since January 2021. In addition, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that it would use a new August 2021 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) order, which adopts much of the same flawed reasoning as prior CDC Title 42 orders issued under the Trump administration, to continue to block and expel people seeking protection in the United States – further embracing the Trump administration’s policy of misusing public health authority to evade refugee law.

Rather than adopt sensible measures long recommended by epidemiologists and public health experts to safely restart asylum processing, the Biden administration has not only failed to end the expulsion policy but has escalated it. The administration is expanding the use of expulsion flights to transport migrants and asylum seekers long distances by plane to expel them far from where they entered the United States.

and there we have it,, the TDS raises its ugly head,,

sorry spanky this was an issue long before trump came along so keep your TDS to yourself and discuss the facts,,

fact remains, its a fed requirement they secure the borders not hold the door open,,

It was an issue. That doesn't change the fact that Trump did nothing to address the problem.

How did that work for you?

It was an issue. That doesn't change the fact that Trump did nothing to address the problem.

How did that work for you?
if I recall trumps actions reduced the influx considerably and biden undoing them increased it far more thans been seen is yrs,,,

why is it you want the feds to do something they are not authorized to do instead of something they are required to do??

they are required to secure the borders not hold the door open,,

if I recall trumps actions reduced the influx considerably and biden undoing them increased it far more thans been seen is yrs,,,

why is it you want the feds to do something they are not authorized to do instead of something they are required to do??

they are required to secure the borders not hold the door open,,

The Federal government is authorized in addressing immigration.

Forum List

Back