Border States Can't Fund Improvement Projects Because Biden's Illegal Immigration Eating Their Budgets

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
States should sue Biden Administration - bill them the entire cost of illegal invasion impact on their state....

....or round up every illegal, bus them to DC, and drop them off in front of the WH.

he wouldn't pay the bill

I think the latter idea is a great one

States should sue Biden Administration - bill them the entire cost of illegal invasion impact on their state....

....or round up every illegal, bus them to DC, and drop them off in front of the WH.

Do they vote Red? Then fuck em!

Maybe Greg Abbott should stop wasting money slowing down commerce with Mexico. How much money did he waste on border issues instead of dealing with the real problems in Texas - like your lack of electrical power.

Maybe Greg Abbott should stop wasting money slowing down commerce with Mexico. How much money did he waste on border issues instead of dealing with the real problems in Texas - like your lack of electrical power.
I thought filthy LefTards said that our “problems“ are as follows….
Wages
No upward mobility for blacks
Education
Healthcare
Infrastructure
Environment
Division

Aren’t wetbacks to blame for all of the aforementioned problems?

The Governors are all working with the WEF. Just stop pretending otherwise.

We're it different, if they actually cared about their State Sovereignty, they would have ordered State troops to the border and alerted Mexico the troops are ordered to shoot any illegal crosses. Illegal immigration in that State would drop to Zero

NYC gun laws don’t work because dark Democrats don’t follow laws.
How do gun laws work in white communities / cities?
Did that question make you piss your pink panties?
There's that obsession with color again... :rolleyes:

NYC gun laws don’t work because dark Democrats don’t follow laws.
How do gun laws work in white communities / cities?
Did that question make you piss your pink panties?
The last shooter in ny was a right wing racist who drove in from another state.

What state do you live in?

The last shooter in ny was a right wing racist who drove in from another state.
LefTard Logic:
“I know of this one case that fits the talking point that gets me all giddy therefore I’ll pretend it’s representative of the norm and not an exception.”
Meanwhile, reality smacks you in the face.
“OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”
3A2FC9B5-11A8-4715-899B-88DAA1FB86AF.jpeg

13936C3A-598E-4F63-B1CC-0FA8B0FBEC16.jpeg

When there is a real “invasion”, I’m sure they will do that. In the interim, political theatre using poor refugees as political pawns is both illegal and immoral.

Not that such things have ever stopped Republicans in the past.

There's a lot of money to be made with Fentalyn and trafficking kids, right

Forum List

Back