Border Patrol agents released over 900,000 illegal immigrants into US last fiscal year

You tell me. AGAIN, having a child who is a US citizen does NOT change the parents immigration status. There is no anchoring.
It improves their chances of not being deported

And the child qualifies for welfare

I know very well that there are not. Having a US citizen child does NOT change the parents immigration status and does NOT prevent deportation. I have personally known many families separated in this exact manner.

lol! A newborn separated from “parents” or “mother”? Huh? It would NEVER happen at the hands of any GOVT DEPT short of abuse, neglect or criminal activity by the caretaker parent.

In fact up to age 18 they would keep at least the Mom on watch duty here in the USA and pay her to do it. No doubt about it. Your BS will never be believed. Go visit SOCAL.

peddle that tiresome nonsense somewhere else “teacher”. It doesnt even pass the basic “smell test”. You blubbering non-stop with some hidden twisted legality reason. Just stuff it. Babies don’t care for themselves. 7 yr old dont live alone and make dinner you spinning arsejack.

Last edited:
lol! A newborn separated from “parents” or “mother”.? Huh? It would NEVER happen at the hands of any GOVT DEPT short of abuse, neglect or criminal activity. In fact up to age 18 they would keep at least the Mom on watch duty here in the USA and pay her to do it.

go peddle that tiresome BS somewhere else “teacher”. It doesnt even pass the basic “smell test”. You blubbering non-stop with some hidden twisted legality reason. Just stuff it.
No doubt criminal aliens get deported that may have American born children

But the idea of obama or his flunky leaving children parentless to wander the streets alone is difficult to imagine

That is what these dumbass low IQ idiots voted for when they voted for Potatohead. That and high inflation, decreased family income, high energy prices and a weakened woke military among other disasters.

How could they be so stupid?

lol! A newborn separated from “parents” or “mother”? Huh? It would NEVER happen ....
It does happen. I have first hand knowledge about this. Often the child is left with relatives already in the country, sometimes the mother decides to take the child with her back to her country of origin, sometimes the child is taken into state custody and placed with a foster family. YOUR ignorance does not change reality no matter how much you want it to.

Forum List

Back