Border Patrol agents released over 900,000 illegal immigrants into US last fiscal year

If you don't like the 14th Amendment, work to have it changed.
I guess you do like the foreign invasion

But its still bad for America whether they are born here or merely the illegal alien parents of the anchor babies

I guess you do like the foreign invasion

But its still bad for America whether they are born here or merely the illegal alien parents of the anchor babies
There is no such thing as an "anchor baby." If you don't like the 14th Amendment, work to have it changed instead of just bitching and crying here.

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby." If you don't like the 14th Amendment, work to have it changed instead of just bitching and crying here.
You know very well that there are anchor babies

Illegal aliens that have an anchor baby are less likely to be deported and also can qualify for welfare

You know very well that there are anchor babies
I know very well that there are not. Having a US citizen child does NOT change the parents immigration status and does NOT prevent deportation. I have personally known many families separated in this exact manner.

I know very well that there are not. Having a US citizen child does NOT change the parents immigration status and does NOT prevent deportation. I have personally known many families separated in this exact manner.
Anchor babies do not prevent deportation but they do improve the chances of falling between the cracks and being overlooked

And anchor babies qualify for welfare

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby." There is no anchoring involved.
Anchor babies are real and they serve a useful purpose for illegal aliens who do not belong in this country

I get it that the left has officially declared war on the term

So it makes your knee jerk

But thats not my problem

How can you breathe with your head stuck in the sand?
You tell me. AGAIN, having a child who is a US citizen does NOT change the parents immigration status. There is no anchoring.

Forum List

Back