Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

I'll stick with the facts, I live in Nebraska, 56.71% of the population is fully vaccinated. That is good for a republican- lead state That means the majority are vaccinated. Seven out of eight of the people who have been hospitalized and / or died from covid since the onset of the Delta variant have been unvaccinated. That tells me all I need to know, I'm fully vaccinated and I've had the booster.
Good for you. I'm happy for you. Let's move on.

I'll stick with the facts, I live in Nebraska, 56.71% of the population is fully vaccinated. That is good for a republican- lead state That means the majority are vaccinated. Seven out of eight of the people who have been hospitalized and / or died from covid since the onset of the Delta variant have been unvaccinated. That tells me all I need to know, I'm fully vaccinated and I've had the booster.

You clearly did not at all read what I wrote.
I was very clear that these injections do reduce symptoms and death.
But they do not do it by conveying any long term T-cell immunity like a real vaccine would.
They just temporarily stimulate antibody production.
The point being that they do no long term good, so are not a long term solution.

You clearly did not at all read what I wrote.
I was very clear that these injections do reduce symptoms and death.
But they do not do it by conveying any long term T-cell immunity like a real vaccine would.
They just temporarily stimulate antibody production.
The point being that they do no long term good, so are not a long term solution.
I understand, but I'm only concerned about the present and the near future while this pandemic is still going on. Once the pandemic is over, the likelihood of it resurging is nil to none. Well the pandemic is on going the real danger that I even more virulent strain will evolve is what concerns me. Managing its effects now is the most important thing we can do.

I understand, but I'm only concerned about the present and the near future while this pandemic is still going on. Once the pandemic is over, the likelihood of it resurging is nil to none. Well the pandemic is on going the real danger that I even more virulent strain will evolve is what concerns me. Managing its effects now is the most important thing we can do.

What you said was contradictory.
Managing the effects is what we are doing when we "flatten the curve", but that prevents herd immunity, makes the epidemic never ending, and THAT is what CAUSES the variants.
Ending the epidemic as quickly as possible is the MOST important thing we can do, and that would have been best accomplished last March, by deliberate infection, (variolation), of volunteers under 40.
That is because those under 40 have 400 times less death risk than those over 70.
We do not want to manage effects, but to stop deaths by ending it as quickly as possible.
And achieving herd immunity through accelerated infection is the best was to do that.

Look at the deliberate infection, (variolation), Gen. Washington used in 1777.
Remember this was NOT a vaccination, since Jenner did not produce the first vaccine until 20 years later.
This was deliberate infection.

What you said was contradictory.
Managing the effects is what we are doing when we "flatten the curve", but that prevents herd immunity, makes the epidemic never ending, and THAT is what CAUSES the variants.
Ending the epidemic as quickly as possible is the MOST important thing we can do, and that would have been best accomplished last March, by deliberate infection, (variolation), of volunteers under 40.
That is because those under 40 have 400 times less death risk than those over 70.
We do not want to manage effects, but to stop deaths by ending it as quickly as possible.
And achieving herd immunity through accelerated infection is the best was to do that.

Look at the deliberate infection, (variolation), Gen. Washington used in 1777.
Remember this was NOT a vaccination, since Jenner did not produce the first vaccine until 20 years later.
This was deliberate infection.
Obviously you don't know what you think you know. The cost of herd immunity is way too high in healthcare costs and deaths long-term costs it's unbelievable it might bankrupt our healthcare system before it's all over I know it's going to knock millions off of their health care insurance they won't be able to afford it if you thought the hikes last year were bad wait till you see what happens this year it's going to be even worse that's probably going to get me I won't be able to afford my insurance anymore. If all the unvaccinated people would sign a waiver voiding their health care because they choose not to be vaccinated then then the healthcare system might be saved but as it is it's going to go bankrupt I'm sure. And even though they're fools those who cannot get vaccinated are still people and they deserve some consideration whether or not they have it for others.

If all the unvaccinated people would sign a waiver voiding their health care
When all you vaxxed people sign a waiver voiding your health care when unknown side effects of the jab start to affect your health, maybe I'll consider it. Truth of the matter, the premise of your statement is asinine.

Obviously you don't know what you think you know. The cost of herd immunity is way too high in healthcare costs and deaths long-term costs it's unbelievable it might bankrupt our healthcare system before it's all over I know it's going to knock millions off of their health care insurance they won't be able to afford it if you thought the hikes last year were bad wait till you see what happens this year it's going to be even worse that's probably going to get me I won't be able to afford my insurance anymore. If all the unvaccinated people would sign a waiver voiding their health care because they choose not to be vaccinated then then the healthcare system might be saved but as it is it's going to go bankrupt I'm sure. And even though they're fools those who cannot get vaccinated are still people and they deserve some consideration whether or not they have it for others.

Wrong.
Fauci estimated 2.4 million dead, but he was wrong because he was using a bad lethality number based on most people who got infected, not reporting it, and from the fact those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die than the average victim, who is over 70.

And by the way, covid cases should not really be costing much of anything.
The ICU expense from intubating a ventilator, should NEVER be done with covid.
When lungs fill with fluid from the cytokine storm, you must NOT put people on ventilators!
A ventilator can NOT force air into fluid filled lungs.
It is impossible.
The correct thing to do is leave the patient conscious, and just keep rotating them, so their lungs drain normally.
Face down is best.

All these vaccinations for covid do is temporarily stimulate antibody production, which is no better than having monclonal antibody treatment.

When all you vaxxed people sign a waiver voiding your health care when unknown side effects of the jab start to affect your health, maybe I'll consider it. Truth of the matter, the premise of your statement is asinine.
There are consequences for all actions. I'm not worried about the consequences of getting the vaccination, I was concerned about getting covid, the odds are in my favor not yours good luck. I can live with the consequences of my actions, I hope you can live with yours.

There are consequences for all actions. I'm not worried about the consequences of getting the vaccination, I was concerned about getting covid, the odds are in my favor not yours good luck. I can live with the consequences of my actions, I hope you can live with yours.
With 47 million in the US getting covid, out of 340 million people in the US, that is less than 1 out of 7 even getting infected.
With 740,000 out of 340 million dying, that is about 0.2% of the population that has died, and that is due mostly to "flatting the curve" for 2 years.

With 47 million in the US getting covid, out of 340 million people in the US, that is less than 1 out of 7 even getting infected.
With 740,000 out of 340 million dying, that is about 0.2% of the population that has died, and that is due mostly to "flatting the curve" for 2 years.
That number is the number of reported cases, the actual number of total number of cases is much greater. That is especially true with this virus since for most people it's a very mild infection. Many individuals probably just thought it was another cold and didn't bother to get tested. Most everyone where I work have been vaccinated, several were surprised when they tested positive, I had no symptoms and didn't realize they were they had it fortunately we test before going into work and they didn't affect anybody else. It usually happens at the beginning of the week on Mondays, people must still be going out partying on the weekends. You can't blame young people for doing that, that's what they live for.

I have lived with the consequences of my actions--I defeated covid on my own along with five other family members last January. Much ado about nothing. My problem is when commies like you feel that because you made an uninformed decision, everyone must or not be treated medically. That is pure idiocy. There are many reasons that people choose not to be vaccinated and you are not the King or God so stay the fuck out of their lives.

That number is the number of reported cases, the actual number of total number of cases is much greater. That is especially true with this virus since for most people it's a very mild infection. Many individuals probably just thought it was another cold and didn't bother to get tested. Most everyone where I work have been vaccinated, several were surprised when they tested positive, I had no symptoms and didn't realize they were they had it fortunately we test before going into work and they didn't affect anybody else. It usually happens at the beginning of the week on Mondays, people must still be going out partying on the weekends. You can't blame young people for doing that, that's what they live for.

If there are a lot of unreported cases, then the lethality of covid is no more than seasonal flu.
Seasonal flu can kill up to 60k/month, and covid is only about 30k/month.
It is just that they would not let covid end with herd immunity, because they kept "flattening the curve" for 2 years, and when you flatten the curve, you conserve easy hosts that will keep it going.

I think most people with even a minor symptom would get tested, because they would not want to be a spreader.
But the tests are not very good, with lots of false positives because there are many corona viruses.

I have lived with the consequences of my actions--I defeated covid on my own along with five other family members last January. Much ado about nothing. My problem is when commies like you feel that because you made an uninformed decision, everyone must or not be treated medically. That is pure idiocy. There are many reasons that people choose not to be vaccinated and you are not the King or God so stay the fuck out of their lives.
Unlike you, I am not hypercritical or suspicious about the government and medical institutions of this great nation
There are people and institutions which threaten US all and use misinformation and lies to achieve those ends. What you call an uninformed choice isn't one. It's based on science and our best people in the forefront of this war we're having with the virus. I'm glad you were lucky and didn't suffer badly or die. I'm 70 years old, I've had cancer twice and I don't have the luxury of taking chances I'll stick with the professionals and the true scientist who's only agenda is to help protect us. As I said good luck to you. I'm fine and hope to stay so for however long I have. I do not fear death when it does come I'm ready for it until then I'm going to live without fear without regret or worry. Those things are all a waste of time. I'm sorry but I run out of things to say to you goodbye have a good night.

It's based on science
According to your own "experts" It takes 5-10 years to properly vet a standard vaccine. This is NOT a standard vaccine--it is a mrna jab that instructs (genetically modifies) your immune system. You are a fool that follows blindly.
I'm 70 years old, I've had cancer twice
I also am 70 with a heart condition and after all of this I have lost more trust and respect for our medical establishment for allowing the government to abuse their citizens to this extent for the past two years. They have falsely classified the flu as covid over an entire flu season to advance their narrative. I don't like being lied to and anyone with a lick of knowledge of the history of the world knows that governments have done it many times before. Check out the World Economic Forum's agenda, the Great Reset and Social Credit scores. If you read them, you will probably be glad that you are in your golden years--even though these morons are trying to turn them to lead.

Unlike you, I am not hypercritical or suspicious about the government and medical institutions of this great nation
There are people and institutions which threaten US all and use misinformation and lies to achieve those ends. What you call an uninformed choice isn't one. It's based on science and our best people in the forefront of this war we're having with the virus. I'm glad you were lucky and didn't suffer badly or die. I'm 70 years old, I've had cancer twice and I don't have the luxury of taking chances I'll stick with the professionals and the true scientist who's only agenda is to help protect us. As I said good luck to you. I'm fine and hope to stay so for however long I have. I do not fear death when it does come I'm ready for it until then I'm going to live without fear without regret or worry. Those things are all a waste of time. I'm sorry but I run out of things to say to you goodbye have a good night.

You SHOULD be suspicious of a government that blatantly lied to us about Iraqi WMD, and medical institutions that refuse to provide universal health care, and instead leave us open to extortion by insurance companies.

The science says you NEVER "flatten the curve" because that makes it last longer and kills the most people.
The science says you instead choose the quickest strategy, like full quarantine for a month, or deliberate infection of those least susceptible, for a month.

Unfortunately you have instead chosen to believe those who are out to make the most money off us.
But I do appreciate your thoughts even though we disagree.

According to your own "experts" It takes 5-10 years to properly vet a standard vaccine. This is NOT a standard vaccine--it is a mrna jab that instructs (genetically modifies) your immune system. You are a fool that follows blindly.

I also am 70 with a heart condition and after all of this I have lost more trust and respect for our medical establishment for allowing the government to abuse their citizens to this extent for the past two years. They have falsely classified the flu as covid over an entire flu season to advance their narrative. I don't like being lied to and anyone with a lick of knowledge of the history of the world knows that governments have done it many times before. Check out the World Economic Forum's agenda, the Great Reset and Social Credit scores. If you read them, you will probably be glad that you are in your golden years--even though these morons are trying to turn them to lead.

You should be suspicious of a government that obviously lied to us about Iraqi WMD, and medical institutions that have continuously prevented public health care.

The science says that in an epidemic, you pick a fast solution, like full quarantine or deliberate variolation.
The science says you NEVER "flatten the curve" because that makes it last forever and therefore kills the most number of people
If the medical professionals had only an agenda of help and protection, then they would have nationalized health care a century ago, instead of making the highest medical profits in the entire world.

Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population.

Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked. But when vaccines leak, allowing at least some pathogen transmission, they could create the ecological conditions that would allow hot strains to emerge and persist.

Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population.

Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked. But when vaccines leak, allowing at least some pathogen transmission, they could create the ecological conditions that would allow hot strains to emerge and persist.
My son-in-law's mother was a chemist for Ely Lilly for 30 years...no one has a clue why any drug works.
If the mouse doesn't die, try it on a human.

My son-in-law's mother was a chemist for Ely Lilly for 30 years...no one has a clue why any drug works.
If the mouse doesn't die, try it on a human.
Well. They tried it in mass on humans and IT LEAKS LIKE HELL. And the definition fits these mRNA vaccines........cough cough......to the T.

India used Traditional vaccines. simple cheap treatments and have a little over half the deaths with 4 times higher the population.

Seems maybe we should try that approach rather than than Experimental vaccines that don't stop you from getting infected.

Forum List

Back