Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

Then the people in those categories should be the ones getting the vaccine, wearing a mask, staying at home, etc... otherwise, there should be no reason to push a vaccine, masks, quarantines, etc... on the remaining population. You don't quarantine healthy people, or force them to take an experimental vaccine. How many otherwise healthy people have been injured or died due the the vaccine, why are those losses acceptable to you? They may have never gotten covid, or had a very mild response to it, yet now they are permanently injured or dead due to the vaccine. I pray every day that you people don't eat your words years down the road if God forbid, there are lethal long term effects from these vaccines. I have loved ones in their 20's that buy into the message that you're selfish for not being willing to give up your God given rights to have the final say in your own healthcare, having that message pushed on them day and night, conditioning them to give up who knows what rights down the road so they're not seen as 'selfish'. I pray every day that it doesn't turn out that something horrible comes from these vaccines. You simply do not have the right to tell other people how to conduct their own healthcare, especially with something that has such a low mortality rate. You throw out numbers like they're facts, yet the reality doesn't even come close to what you're saying it would be, and you have no proof that it would. Yet you're willing to stand on the moral high ground, like you're some God, telling people what they must do. I hope you have answers for that once you're standing in front of God Himself, cause I think you're going to need them.
Exactly. March last year I said quarantine those at risk and let life move on for others at their own risk.
Hundreds of thousands of low risk people have died from suicides and drug overdoses as a result, tens of millions have had their lives economically destroyed.

The problem is the CDC rarely if ever mentions those with natural antibodies and employers do not care. That is part of a huge problem. It’s is not whining when it’s the truth. You projecting your morality on others is annoying at best, like 90% of your posts. Your screen name says it all.
But in reality she doesn't, she's a leftist, I bet she's all about 'choice' when it comes to abortion!! They profess to 'care', it's all a lie.

Supposedly the 'leftist' movement in the beginning was all about confronting authoritarianism, specifically the 'religious right' that controlled the moral outlook of society. They've been extremely successful in changing that, and now we live in a world where nothing is off limits, total moral decay. You see it everywhere you look, it has permeated throughout society. Now they are doing the exact same thing that they professed to be against 40 - 50 years ago, pushing their moral authority down everyone's throats, if you don't live by their so called 'moral' standards, you're ostracized from society. This vaccine is a perfect example of it, some of it is being legislated, a lot of it is via peer pressure from 'media', both social and otherwise. And you dare not speak up against it or have a different opinion, or they'll make sure you pay the price. They've become exactly what they started out fighting against, authoritarian oppressors.

Did you test positive for Covid-19 in March 2020? Because Covid-19 had barely started infecting US citizens in the later half of March.
Correct. March 2020 was one of the first. And have been donating platelets ever since. Still have the antibodies. How do you explain that?

Then the people in those categories should be the ones getting the vaccine, wearing a mask, staying at home, etc... otherwise, there should be no reason to push a vaccine, masks, quarantines, etc... on the remaining population. You don't quarantine healthy people, or force them to take an experimental vaccine. How many otherwise healthy people have been injured or died due the the vaccine, why are those losses acceptable to you? They may have never gotten covid, or had a very mild response to it, yet now they are permanently injured or dead due to the vaccine. I pray every day that you people don't eat your words years down the road if God forbid, there are lethal long term effects from these vaccines. I have loved ones in their 20's that buy into the message that you're selfish for not being willing to give up your God given rights to have the final say in your own healthcare, having that message pushed on them day and night, conditioning them to give up who knows what rights down the road so they're not seen as 'selfish'. I pray every day that it doesn't turn out that something horrible comes from these vaccines. You simply do not have the right to tell other people how to conduct their own healthcare, especially with something that has such a low mortality rate. You throw out numbers like they're facts, yet the reality doesn't even come close to what you're saying it would be, and you have no proof that it would. Yet you're willing to stand on the moral high ground, like you're some God, telling people what they must do. I hope you have answers for that once you're standing in front of God Himself, cause I think you're going to need them.
They are the ones who got the vaccine....

Those sick and dying now, are mostly the people who are unvaccinated....

Those who thought Covid was nothing but the flu... Those who thought they were not seniors and were young so they didn't need a vaccine, those who thought they were healthy, those who thought Hydroxychoroquine or Ivermechtin or vitamins and zinc etc could heal them... Those afraid of vaccines....

Not many of those vaccinated are taking up the hospital beds, the unvaccinated are....

The vaccines are not going to kill you later.

Talk to your doctor, if you have one.

Last edited:

Those who thought Covid was nothing but the flu... Those who thought they were not seniors and were young so they didn't need a vaccine, those who thought they were healthy, those who thought Hydroxychoroquine or Ivermechtin or vitamins and zinc etc could heal them... Those afraid of vaccines....

Not many of those vaccinated are taking up the hospital beds, the unvaccinated are....

Is that why 60% of those in the hospital for ChiCom Flu in Israel have had both shots?

You pretty much didn't address anything I said, but no surprise there. You can't make such a statement, you have no idea what could happen down the road with the vaccines. If that is that what you tell all your friends and family, and they trust in you, then shame on you.

I am 63 obese have asthma and diabetes and I got covid twice all that happened was I got light headed and passed out breaking my ankle.,
That's good to hear! (Not the broken ankle)

Did you catch covid before you were vaccinated or after you were vaccinated?

You pretty much didn't address anything I said, but no surprise there. You can't make such a statement, you have no idea what could happen down the road with the vaccines. If that is that what you tell all your friends and family, and they trust in you, then shame on you.
There is nothing in the vaccine that will kill you, years from now. Any reactions will take place immediately or within 6 weeks from all that I have read on it. And my doctor said there was nothing it could do scientifically that could harm you later.

I don't want to force you to get this vaccine, or for anyone to force you. I want you to make an informed decision, to protect yourself and not to be scared of a vaccine that could be a God send, to get this epidemic, under control, and us back to SOMEWHAT normal again.

There is nothing in the vaccine that will kill you, years from now. Any reactions will take place immediately or within 6 weeks from all that I have read on it. And my doctor said there was nothing it could do scientifically that could harm you later.

I don't want to force you to get this vaccine, or for anyone to force you. I want you to make an informed decision, to protect yourself and not to be scared of a vaccine that could be a God send, to get this epidemic, under control, and us back to SOMEWHAT normal again.
Are you asserting that no on has been injured or died due to the vaccine? And again, you have no idea whether that statement is true or not, it's a lie, a bald faced lie.

I have made an informed decision, I am not afraid of the vaccine, but thank you for your permission to decide for myself. Why should anyone take an experimental vaccine for something with such a small mortality rate?

There's an old saying about chicken soup: "It might not help, but it can't hurt". IMAGINE you are John Lennon, and IMAGINE (like how I worked that in?) Chicken Soup was NOW MANDITORY and the CDC mandated everyone had to show their Chicken Soup verification cards. Yes, I am comparing Chicken soup to the three various CovidX vaccines. Placebos are used to test efficacy. AND placebos often are just as effective.

There's an old saying about chicken soup: "It might not help, but it can't hurt". IMAGINE you are John Lennon, and IMAGINE (like how I worked that in?) Chicken Soup was NOW MANDITORY and the CDC mandated everyone had to show their Chicken Soup verification cards. Yes, I am comparing Chicken soup to the three various CovidX vaccines. Placebos are used to test efficacy. AND placebos often are just as effective.
But in the test trials for the vaccine, half the group got the placebo in their vaccine shot, and those vaccinated in the trial with the real deal were something like 7 times less likely to catch covid and get really sick, than those who got the placebo vaccine.

Now granted, those test trials were done before the covid delta variant.

But in the test trials for the vaccine, half the group got the placebo in their vaccine shot, and those vaccinated in the trial with the real deal were something like 7 times less likely to catch covid and get really sick, than those who got the placebo vaccine.

So you took the Chicken Soup cure, put up those Campbell soup labels in your window to prove it. Please. You realize just how absurd this is. This has NEVER happened before in American history ever, you never needed a flu vaccine passport in 1974 or 2010. NOW? Why didn't the CDC do this under SARS or Ebola? Because people had a shred or common sense.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!

Sorry, but the article is totally wrong.

First of all, just being close to herd immunity % does not at all reduce R0.
All it does is make it take longer to achieve the same virus reproduction rate.

Second is that there is no covid vaccine at all really.
Since these injections do not contain covid viruses, then there is no way they can train the immune system to trigger on a covid virus in the future.
All they do is get our own cells to start sprouting spike proteins, (which is extremely risky), but our immune system can't trigger on spike proteins because our own exosomes use spike proteins for ACE2 receptor access on our cells.

But the covid injections do stimulate antibody production, so do reduce symptoms, which does mean fewer hospitalizations.

Everyone is equally likely to get infected, whether vaccinated or not.
But since the injections stimulate antibody production, for 3 months or so they will reduce infection to the point it likely can't even be detected.
But they do not and can not have any long term effects.

So think of the injections as a treatment, not as a preventative.
They do stimulate antibody production, but can't help the body identify the covid virus.
They can't get the immune system to trigger on spike proteins, because our own exosomes use spike proteins for ACE2 receptor access.

I do remember a time when only a certain type of man wore a mask.

View attachment 530815

Or

klansman-raises-his-left-arm-during-a-white-power-chant-at-a-ku-klux-picture-id1319630

The sick are equal as to vaccinated or not.
The vaccinated do have less symptoms though, lower mortality, and faster recovery.
But the death rate is still 400 times higher if you over 70 as compared to under 40.
So then it IS very similar to the flu if under 40.
We don't know if the vaccines will kill you later or not, because they only have 6 months of testing, at most.
They likely will not kill you, but they also likely will not do any good 3 months later.
They likely have no effect at all on T-cell memory.

Quinine, Ivermectin, Remdesivir, Fluvoxamine, etc. DO work.
It is just that they do not kill viruses.
What they do and are supposed to do is prevent the deadly over reaction by the immune system.
And the success of each one depends upon your individual immune system.
For example, Quinine is used for treating malaria victims.
Does Quinine kill the malaria parasite?
Very little.
The MAIN point of Quinine is to prevent the immune system from mounting a high fever in a useless attempt to kill the parasite.
The malaria parasite is not heat sensitive, so the fever the immune system produces is risking death for no reason.
So then Quinine acting as an immuno-suppressant, is exactly what you want to treat covid.
You want to prevent the deadly immune system over reaction, the cytokine storm, which is the only thing that is deadly about covid.

Sorry, but the article is totally wrong.

First of all, just being close to herd immunity % does not at all reduce R0.
All it does is make it take longer to achieve the same virus reproduction rate.

Second is that there is no covid vaccine at all really.
Since these injections do not contain covid viruses, then there is no way they can train the immune system to trigger on a covid virus in the future.
All they do is get our own cells to start sprouting spike proteins, (which is extremely risky), but our immune system can't trigger on spike proteins because our own exosomes use spike proteins for ACE2 receptor access on our cells.

But the covid injections do stimulate antibody production, so do reduce symptoms, which does mean fewer hospitalizations.
I'll stick with the facts, I live in Nebraska, 56.71% of the population is fully vaccinated. That is good for a republican- lead state That means the majority are vaccinated. Seven out of eight of the people who have been hospitalized and / or died from covid since the onset of the Delta variant have been unvaccinated. That tells me all I need to know, I'm fully vaccinated and I've had the booster.

Forum List

Back