Boom! Trump to Rahm: Get Control of Chicago Murders or I will

Never has there been a more appalling example of how inadequate failed liberal policies are than in Chicago.

The Democrats are either unwilling or incapable of doing anything about the murder rate because it's black on black crime and to do something would label them "racists' by the apprehended killers.

To a Democrat, it's better that murder is rampant than to be called a racist, no matter how wrong that label may be.

Trump does not care.

Now despite the incendiary title of both my op and the article, Trump is not saying he will move in without due process.

He is putting pressure on Rahm to "request" this help.

It's pretty obvious that if Rahm doesn't, Rahm is making it loud and clear has no intention of doing anything about the murder rate. Trump is putting him in a box and it is long overdue.

Trump to Rahm: Get Chicago Violence Under Control or Feds Will Step In

President-elect Donald Trump said Monday that if Mayor Rahm Emanuel can’t turn the tide on Chicago's soaring murder rate, Washington may need to step in.

Trump, who frequently cited Chicago’s violence during the presidential campaign, tweeted about The Windy City a day after the Chicago Police Department released year-end crime stats showing homicide numbers that dwarfed those of New York and Los Angeles combined.

“Chicago murder rate is record setting - 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!” Trump tweeted.

Trump to Rahm: Get Chicago Violence Under Control or Feds Will Step In

THIS is an excellent example of why Trump is unfit for office. The murder rate in Chicago is the nations highest, but some place is always going to be the highest. but that's not my point. My point is that society as a whole is responsible for this, and not one individual is going to fix the problem, you have to fix society first. A good politician knows this, and Trump is no politician, he's a punk ass sack of MRSA who has no fucking business running the free world.

It's the prison system, it's corporate prisons and a system that's seen more blacks jailed for more crimes than any other race, AND the fact that blacks are usually given harsher sentences than white, Hispanics or Asians. This has had a killing effect on the black family structure and left very little male role models in the family in the black community.

But this is way over the heads of right wing freaks. They see not with blinders on but with no brain working. I didn't even mention gun control because y'all have Siamese kittens when you hear the words gun control. But THAT would go a long way towards slowing the murder rate, and if you're not even going to consider gun control, you should just shut the fuck up.

And then there's the racist fuck Trump. Like this dickhead even cares about this problem is a joke in itself. Trump is a loose cannon, he's not going to make the people who have a say in the world happy, and he'd best watch is ignorant ass step. JFK was killed because he was going to end the Vietnam conflict, return our monetary system to the silver standard and because he pissed off the CIA during the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Trump has already succeeded in pissing off the CIA after their very accurate report on the Russians hacking US computers. Trump opens his mouth and says he doesn't believe the CIA report and that Trump knows better, and that's stupid shit coming from a very stupid punk ass sack of MRSA.

I want MY country back, the one that functioned so well before the teabaggers spilled their racism onto American society. And by the way, where did THOSE fucks run off to??
one president will fix the problem, that i can tell you.

Why do the RW'ers exclusively blame the Chicago mayor but never make a peep against the governor of Illinois?
...you know, the Republican governor of Illinois, Bruce Rauner?

(is there a clue to the answer in what I posted?? lol

Oh hell, that is an easy one.....let me answer.....let me answer!

ANSWER--------->because the rest of the state is NOT like Chicago as far as violence.

Don't know about this election because I did not look it up -------------->but when Bradley or Brady.......whatever his name was, ran for governor against Quinn, every county in Illinois voted for him, except one, that being the country of Cook that Chicago sets in. He lost by 1000 votes or something like that. And so, you are looking at why Illinois is in trouble, mainly because of Chicago!

Murder is a crime under Illinois STATE law. The governor is responsible.

It's surprising to see how many 'States Rights' conservatives seem to approve the idea of Trump moving federal forces into Chicago.

If the Chicago police force can't handle it, the next step would be for the state National Guard...at the request of the mayor of Chicago and the orders of the Governor. Only when the State National Guard fails should federal forces be called in.

They tried that in Detroit in the July, '67 riot...the weekend warriors made it worse. Finally 82nd Airborne was called in and it stopped instantly. What most folks don't know is that LBJ tried to make George Romney declare an "insurrection" which would have cancelled all the insurance policies on over 2,200 buildings that were torched. Romney was running against Johnson for the WH that summer and refused. Finally LBJ relented but not before several more Detroiters had lost their lives.

Why do the RW'ers exclusively blame the Chicago mayor but never make a peep against the governor of Illinois?

ANSWER--------->because the rest of the state is NOT like Chicago as far as violence.

Don't know about this election because I did not look it up -------------->but when Bradley or Brady.......whatever his name was, ran for governor against Quinn, every county in Illinois voted for him, except one, that being the country of Cook that Chicago sets in. He lost by 1000 votes or something like that. And so, you are looking at why Illinois is in trouble, mainly because of Chicago!

Murder is a crime under Illinois STATE law. The governor is responsible.

So is the MAYOR when that crime is relegated to his city!

So I guess the murder rates are lower in NYC and LA because those states have Democratic governors?

So I guess the murder rates are lower in NYC and LA because those states have Democratic governors?

I'm not holding the governors responsible, you are!

What? No! It is not the governor who has control of the city, it is the mayor. You know that! Rauner has offered help, but Rahm said no! Chicago is a disaster, period! If you want to defend Rahm, go ahead and good luck with that. That would be like me defending that Republican clown from Illinois who used his campaign money to re-do his Washington office like downtown abbey!

Some things are just indefensible, and what is going on in Chicago is. I don't care if someone is a Repub or a Dem, it is out of control, and there is no political spin anyone can use to put a smiley face on it, or deflect it away from the city itself, thus the people who actually run it!

Your point is?

He doesn't have a point. He's just trying to deflect away from a point that's only too obvious.

It was a desperate attempt and it didn't work because the murder rate is only too obvious.
The point is, it seems peculiar to Chicago and not all liberal cities. Why is that?

The point is it's not. It's just the WORST in Chicago. Why is that???
it isn't. it is just, special pleading from the, fantastical, right wing.

It's "fanatical" to object to almost 800 murders in a year??????????????????

Exactly WHEN would it be reasonable to object to this? This I have to hear! Keep rationalizing.
no one is claiming that eight hundred is not an, "absolute", a lot of people. the point is that even "moral poverty" is relative.

But Chicago also has some 2.7 million residents, more than any other city except New York and Los Angeles, and you’d expect it to have more murders (and other crimes) than most other cities for that reason alone. Adjust the raw numbers for population size to get a murder rate, and a very different picture emerges.

Y'all are ignoring me, which is fine. But Chicago IS NOT a political problem. By making it one, you are ensuring it's continuing problems.

What crime rates are governors accountable for?

Interesting perspective for the right. State governors are also, commanders in chief of that which is declared necessary to the security of a free State. Why is there a security problem in that State?

Interesting perspective for the right. State governors are also, commanders in chief of that which is declared necessary to the security of a free State. Why is there a security problem in that State?

So then, should he send the national guard in? The Chicago police force is LARGER than the state police force. It is apparent to me that the Democrats have lost control of Chicago and the safety of it's citizens. Is it time for a coup in Chicago? Throw ALL the Democrats out, and install people who will protect its people?

Personally, I say-------->no way Jose! All voters are responsible for the government and policy they get. If the people of Chicago want leftist government who can not control the gangs, so be it! As another thread on here last week showed..........people are fleeing Chicago in droves, and Chicago is going to be left with no income like Detroit. Congrats leftists. Another one bites the dust!

The Chicago police got tired of being attacked for doing their jobs. Now they avoid confrontation, only come when called and skate through to retirement. It's better than being called a racist and getting fired.

This is what happens.

So then, should he send the national guard in? The Chicago police force is LARGER than the state police force. It is apparent to me that the Democrats have lost control of Chicago and the safety of it's citizens. Is it time for a coup in Chicago? Throw ALL the Democrats out, and install people who will protect its people?

Personally, I say-------->no way Jose! All voters are responsible for the government and policy they get. If the people of Chicago want leftist government who can not control the gangs, so be it! As another thread on here last week showed..........people are fleeing Chicago in droves, and Chicago is going to be left with no income like Detroit. Congrats leftists. Another one bites the dust!
States have State militias.

Is there a right wing leadership problem in State leadership.

Should we ask for leadership advice from the "Colonel General" of the Regiments of the Militia of the State of Kentucky?

States have State militias? Is there a right wing leadership problem in State leadership. Should ask for leadership advice from the "Colonel General" of the Regiments of the Militia of that State?

I dunno, I don't live in Illinois. But I do believe it is up to the mayor to request action. So, when Rahm asks and is refused, then we can move blame. Until that time, Rahm is the culprit in everyone's eyes, except those leftists who take after Helen Keller-)

The Chicago police got tired of being attacked for doing their jobs. Now they avoid confrontation, only come when called and skate through to retirement. It's better than being called a racist and getting fired.

This is what happens.

Only in a "corporatist PoliceStateUSA". In a Republic that faithfully executes its own laws, simply for the sake of public morals, there should be no security problems since the People are the Militia, and well regulated militia who are the People, may Infringe upon those who are not and who are a security problem for any free State.

Forum List

Back