Boom! Trump to Rahm: Get Control of Chicago Murders or I will

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Never has there been a more appalling example of how inadequate failed liberal policies are than in Chicago.

The Democrats are either unwilling or incapable of doing anything about the murder rate because it's black on black crime and to do something would label them "racists' by the apprehended killers.

To a Democrat, it's better that murder is rampant than to be called a racist, no matter how wrong that label may be.

Trump does not care.

Now despite the incendiary title of both my op and the article, Trump is not saying he will move in without due process.

He is putting pressure on Rahm to "request" this help.

It's pretty obvious that if Rahm doesn't, Rahm is making it loud and clear has no intention of doing anything about the murder rate. Trump is putting him in a box and it is long overdue.

Trump to Rahm: Get Chicago Violence Under Control or Feds Will Step In

President-elect Donald Trump said Monday that if Mayor Rahm Emanuel can’t turn the tide on Chicago's soaring murder rate, Washington may need to step in.

Trump, who frequently cited Chicago’s violence during the presidential campaign, tweeted about The Windy City a day after the Chicago Police Department released year-end crime stats showing homicide numbers that dwarfed those of New York and Los Angeles combined.

“Chicago murder rate is record setting - 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!” Trump tweeted.

Trump to Rahm: Get Chicago Violence Under Control or Feds Will Step In

Liberals have done a piss poor job of raising the blacks

Last edited:
Michael Obama tweeted: #StopTheChicagoMurders

Pretty much this is the liberal solution since 2000 to any problem. It's all about good feelings, vibes and good intentions. It's completely gutless because you can feel good about yourself and never have to actually do anything about the problem, just look noble.

I liken it to the lefties trying to levitate the pentagon (and yes they actually tried to do that)

In 1967, 100,000 Hippies Marched On The Pentagon To Exorcise Demons From It

(the sad thing is, liberals are actually proud of that pathetic little episode, as it proved anything but how liberals are not about real solutions just looking "cool.")

neighborhoodTwitter.jpg

Last edited:
Never has there been a more appalling example of how inadequate failed liberal policies are than in Chicago.

Actually there were more murders in Chicago than in Los Angeles and New York City combined.

Both of the latter are run by liberals too.

And that makes it okay??????????????????????????????????? :lmao:

Is that how it works in liberal land?????

You know LA is NOT exactly the safest place to live either.

I should know, I used to live there!

Actually there were more murders in Chicago than in Los Angeles and New York City combined.

Were you on welfare there too?

Were you on welfare there too?

Typical liberalism. When you are losing make a pathetic attempt to put your opponent (who's beating you) on the defensive.

What better way than make an incendiary accusation for which there is NO EVIDENCE, kind of like the Russians hacked the election.

Keep that up, it's not like it has failed before!

:lmao:

Your point is?

He doesn't have a point. He's just trying to deflect away from a point that's only too obvious.

It was a desperate attempt and it didn't work because the murder rate is only too obvious.

Good for Trump!

Like to see what he will do to cut down on gun violence. Trump can send some pretty mean tweets.....
Gangsters hate that

Maybe Trump can offer gangs some tax incentives

If Trump would build golf courses in urban neighborhoods....gangs would have somewhere to go

They could fight over drop zones by water hazards and penalty strokes

Forum List

Back