Boom! Trump to Rahm: Get Control of Chicago Murders or I will

Trump is going to get control of murders in Chicago? Really?

What exactly is Trump's record on crimefighting in America's cities?

Great compared to you dems.

Go ahead. Cite his record. With specifics. Or shut the fuck up.

That's the beauty of the record of complete failure you libs have that he will be judged against.

If he can save ONE black life instead of accepting their deaths as the price of doing business, will make him an instant, RELATIVE success, compared to you lefties who actively put in place policies that keep blacks loyal but dying.

Never has there been a more appalling example of how inadequate failed liberal policies are than in Chicago.

The Democrats are either unwilling or incapable of doing anything about the murder rate because it's black on black crime and to do something would label them "racists' by the apprehended killers.

To a Democrat, it's better that murder is rampant than to be called a racist, no matter how wrong that label may be.

Trump does not care.

Now despite the incendiary title of both my op and the article, Trump is not saying he will move in without due process.

He is putting pressure on Rahm to "request" this help.

It's pretty obvious that if Rahm doesn't, Rahm is making it loud and clear has no intention of doing anything about the murder rate. Trump is putting him in a box and it is long overdue.

Trump to Rahm: Get Chicago Violence Under Control or Feds Will Step In

President-elect Donald Trump said Monday that if Mayor Rahm Emanuel can’t turn the tide on Chicago's soaring murder rate, Washington may need to step in.

Trump, who frequently cited Chicago’s violence during the presidential campaign, tweeted about The Windy City a day after the Chicago Police Department released year-end crime stats showing homicide numbers that dwarfed those of New York and Los Angeles combined.

“Chicago murder rate is record setting - 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!” Trump tweeted.

it can be done very kindly, but we have to help the police with the national guard, the trained defender will interact with the young local black boys, and teach them how to pull out of this mess. it's a forgotten pocket of America misery, President Trump, if you let him, will turn the inner cities around.

C1RqhrTVIAAd-dL.jpg

Well Democrats have had eight freaking years and have done NOTHING. Why are you so afraid of Trump trying??

Afraid he will succeed and make Democrats look even more ineffectual?
Yeah, that is the ticket.

So that's all you are reduced to saying? Apparently, I'm right.
What is there to say. You terminally partisan trumptard dipshit gloat about a trump tweet, i am mocking you for it.

What is there to say but look who's really concerned about the murder rate in Chicago and it certainly ISN'T liberals.

Another example of liberals call Republicans racists, but look who doesn't care about blacks dying.

So what's the plan for ending murder in Chicago?
why doesn't Emmanuel ask for his help and he'll be happy to enlighten him.

Never has there been a more appalling example of how inadequate failed liberal policies are than in Chicago.

The Democrats are either unwilling or incapable of doing anything about the murder rate because it's black on black crime and to do something would label them "racists' by the apprehended killers.

To a Democrat, it's better that murder is rampant than to be called a racist, no matter how wrong that label may be.

Trump does not care.

Now despite the incendiary title of both my op and the article, Trump is not saying he will move in without due process.

It's pretty obvious that if Rahm doesn't, Rahm is making it loud and clear has no intention of doing anything about the murder rate. Trump is putting him in a box and it is long overdue.

President-elect Donald Trump said Monday that if Mayor Rahm Emanuel can’t turn the tide on Chicago's soaring murder rate, Washington may need to step in.

Trump, who frequently cited Chicago’s violence during the presidential campaign, tweeted about The Windy City a day after the Chicago Police Department released year-end crime stats showing homicide numbers that dwarfed those of New York and Los Angeles combined.

“Chicago murder rate is record setting - 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!” Trump tweeted.

it can be done very kindly, but we have to help the police with the national guard, the trained defender will interact with the young local black boys, and teach them how to pull out of this mess. it's a forgotten pocket of America misery, President Trump, if you let him, will turn the inner cities around.
the dems don't want that.

Better to have invested 5 minutes and claimed to have the solution, than to actually work to accomplish a solution.

Well Democrats have had eight freaking years and have done NOTHING. Why are you so afraid of Trump trying??

What is there to say. You terminally partisan trumptard dipshit gloat about a trump tweet, i am mocking you for it.

What is there to say but look who's really concerned about the murder rate in Chicago and it certainly ISN'T liberals.

Another example of liberals call Republicans racists, but look who doesn't care about blacks dying.
^preposterous prattling.

Good thing Chicago is a gun free zone!!!
not anymore. that was reversed a couple of years ago. A resident took it to court and won. Stating he couldn't defend himself or his family. The judge agreed with him. It's on google.

If Trump has a foolproof plan for dramatically lowering the murder rate in Chicago,

why is he keeping it a secret, while more people die every day?

So, that libs like you can't take preemptive steps to sabotage the attempt to save black lives.

Were you born an asshole, or did you have to work on it? I can't quite tell from your post. Could go either way.

Oh GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New York WAS ORGANIZED CRIME CENTRAL until Guiliani took control and busted heads.

Crime declined over the entire nation in that era, not just the USA.

Do you actually think before you post? Tell us, why did crime decline just as much in areas that didn't use Guiliani's policies?

(Go on, cry at me now. You know you want to. You can't defend the complete failure of conservative policy on every topic, so crying is all you can do.)

Guiliani's policies did nothing except deliberately create addition harassment of minorities. "Broken window policing" meant "endlessly citing minorities for the crime of breathing". That played well with brainless authoritarians who adore the police state, but it did nothing about crime.

Oh, I notice none of the Trump-cucks has been able to find their balls and state exactly what Der Fuerher is going to do to reduce crime in Chicago, and what Constitutional authority he has to do it.

Keep searching, cucks. They're supposed to be down by your groin. I know, small target, but be persistent.

Trump is going to get control of murders in Chicago? Really?

What exactly is Trump's record on crimefighting in America's cities?

Great compared to you dems.

Go ahead. Cite his record. With specifics. Or shut the fuck up.

That's the beauty of the record of complete failure you libs have that he will be judged against.

If he can save ONE black life instead of accepting their deaths as the price of doing business, will make him an instant, RELATIVE success, compared to you lefties who actively put in place policies that keep blacks loyal but dying.

Trump does not care.

Trump does not care.

the dems don't want that.

^preposterous prattling.

New York WAS ORGANIZED CRIME CENTRAL until Guiliani took control and busted heads.

Do you actually think before you post? Tell us, why did crime decline just as much in areas that didn't use Guiliani's policies?

(Go on, cry at me now. You know you want to. You can't defend the complete failure of conservative policy on every topic, so crying is all you can do.)

Guiliani's policies did nothing except deliberately create addition harassment of minorities. "Broken window policing" meant "endlessly citing minorities for the crime of breathing". That played well with brainless authoritarians who adore the police state, but it did nothing about crime.

I live within 15mls of Chicago, and I gotta tell both conservatives and libs----------> if you are smart, you don't want to touch this.

The right is NEVER going to get the cities to see it their way, and the left is always going to blame it on you!

Why fight, honestly? Let them have it their way. Let them go the way of Detroit! Why save the stupid if they insist on pretending it is all your fault? Let them have it, I mean seriously, all they have is a base collapsing.

The left has worked to get these people, so now you have them, lol. No offense from Hispanic Americans, but ADIOS leftists! All you have managed to do, is get people who may agree, but are NOT legal!

Cya Leftists, would not want to be ya!

If Trump has a foolproof plan for dramatically lowering the murder rate in Chicago,

why is he keeping it a secret, while more people die every day?

So, that libs like you can't take preemptive steps to sabotage the attempt to save black lives.

Were you born an asshole, or did you have to work on it? I can't quite tell from your post. Could go either way.

What? You telling me you don't LOVE the pathetic, and desperate loyalty you get from the huddled, terrified masses of Chicago?

How could you win SHIT, without it?

Trump does not care.

THIS is an excellent example of why Trump is unfit for office. The murder rate in Chicago is the nations highest, but some place is always going to be the highest. but that's not my point. My point is that society as a whole is responsible for this, and not one individual is going to fix the problem, you have to fix society first. A good politician knows this, and Trump is no politician, he's a punk ass sack of MRSA who has no fucking business running the free world.

It's the prison system, it's corporate prisons and a system that's seen more blacks jailed for more crimes than any other race, AND the fact that blacks are usually given harsher sentences than white, Hispanics or Asians. This has had a killing effect on the black family structure and left very little male role models in the family in the black community.

But this is way over the heads of right wing freaks. They see not with blinders on but with no brain working. I didn't even mention gun control because y'all have Siamese kittens when you hear the words gun control. But THAT would go a long way towards slowing the murder rate, and if you're not even going to consider gun control, you should just shut the fuck up.

And then there's the racist fuck Trump. Like this dickhead even cares about this problem is a joke in itself. Trump is a loose cannon, he's not going to make the people who have a say in the world happy, and he'd best watch is ignorant ass step. JFK was killed because he was going to end the Vietnam conflict, return our monetary system to the silver standard and because he pissed off the CIA during the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Trump has already succeeded in pissing off the CIA after their very accurate report on the Russians hacking US computers. Trump opens his mouth and says he doesn't believe the CIA report and that Trump knows better, and that's stupid shit coming from a very stupid punk ass sack of MRSA.

I want MY country back, the one that functioned so well before the teabaggers spilled their racism onto American society. And by the way, where did THOSE fucks run off to??

That is not entirely true though.
US-NY+Crime+Comparison.JPG

My Reputo: Good Luck New York! Hope Those Gun Laws Work Out for You...
*The above graphic is from a blog however the data seems to be accurate. This graphic is simply better than the others that were far more clogged up.

The drop in crime and murder in NY from 1990-2003 far exceeded the national trend. The rates went from far higher to almost the same during that time period.

Trump does not care.

Ok, can we talk like grown ups now? Chicago, Illinois has the most corrupt politics in the country and it has been nearly a century since the last Republican was mayor. The fact is the black on black crime is of no concern to Rahm, because he knows those people don't vote. He is bought and paid for, just like the last dozen mayors of that cesspool.

Trump does not care.

THIS is an excellent example of why Trump is unfit for office. The murder rate in Chicago is the nations highest, but some place is always going to be the highest. but that's not my point.

And right there, you just accept the high rate of black murders. Trump isn't. Neither do I.

My point is that society as a whole is responsible for this, and not one individual is going to fix the problem,

Leaders can institute policies that fix or reduce problems. That you deny this obvious truth shows you to be deeply dishonest.

you have to fix society first. A good politician knows this, and Trump is no politician, he's a punk ass sack of MRSA who has no fucking business running the free world.

Except that the current answer, that you are supporting is to just accept it. That is what you just did.

It's the prison system, it's corporate prisons and a system that's seen more blacks jailed for more crimes than any other race, AND the fact that blacks are usually given harsher sentences than white, Hispanics or Asians. This has had a killing effect on the black family structure and left very little male role models in the family in the black community.

The blaming racism factor is part of the status quo that is the high murder rate. What you just did there was nothing.

But this is way over the heads of right wing freaks. They see not with blinders on but with no brain working. I didn't even mention gun control because y'all have Siamese kittens when you hear the words gun control. But THAT would go a long way towards slowing the murder rate, and if you're not even going to consider gun control, you should just shut the fuck up.

And those who disagree with you must be stupid or evul. That is also part of the status quo.

And then there's the racist fuck Trump. Like this dickhead even cares about this problem is a joke in itself. Trump is a loose cannon, he's not going to make the people who have a say in the world happy, and he'd best watch is ignorant ass step. JFK was killed because he was going to end the Vietnam conflict, return our monetary system to the silver standard and because he pissed off the CIA during the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Trump has already succeeded in pissing off the CIA after their very accurate report on the Russians hacking US computers. Trump opens his mouth and says he doesn't believe the CIA report and that Trump knows better, and that's stupid shit coming from a very stupid punk ass sack of MRSA.

I want MY country back, the one that functioned so well before the teabaggers spilled their racism onto American society. And by the way, where did THOSE fucks run off to??

If you can't make your case based on it's merits without calling someone names, then you can't make your case based on it's merits.

Forum List

Back