Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

As has been documented on this thread with links… prosecution for lying on this form is virtually non existent .

In fact Hunter’s lawyer would have a good case that prosecution here would be selective and politically motivated .

You’ve chosen the wrong hill to die on

It doesn't matter that he lied on the form. Even though he did, the federal government is actively prosecuting drug users for being in possession of a firearm. Merely possessing a firearm or ammunition while using drugs within the last 12 months is a federal crime according to 18 U.S.C. § 922

"Such use is not limited to the use of drugs on a particular day, or within a matter of days or weeks before, but rather that the unlawful use has occurred recently enough to indicate the individual is actively engaged in such conduct. An inference of current use or possession may be drawn from evidence of a recent use or possession of a controlled substance or a pattern of use or possession that reasonably covers the present time. The ATF has determined that the present time is represented by the time frame of within the past 12
months."

https://www.justice.gov/file/1385186/download

"The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, to include any person:

who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);"

Identify Prohibited Persons | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

So, why is someone being a lowlife a concern of Republicans in the House?
You have ZERO evidence that the President is involved, actually all available evidence indicates the contrary
the emails implicate the president directly being involved. the big guy got 10 percent

Actually, Joe Biden has released 20 years of his tax returns. Every cent he has and it’s source is documented. Biden’s wealth has come from his and Dr Biden’s salary, book deals, speaking engagements. It is all there.

If he was secretly getting tens of millions of dollars he would need a way to launder it. Biden has no businesses, no foreign investments, no off shore accounts.

His finances are quite boring and are available for all to see
sounds like he lied on his taxes. not looking good. the house is gonna need hus tax returns it

the emails implicate the president directly being involved. the big guy got 10 percent

The Big Guy?
Who is that?

You have one vague reference and no proof that 10 percent was ever funneled to Biden or anyone else.

Hundreds of emails and only one talks about some Big Guy

As has been documented on this thread with links… prosecution for lying on this form is virtually non existent .

In fact Hunter’s lawyer would have a good case that prosecution here would be selective and politically motivated .

You’ve chosen the wrong hill to die on

joey xiden is soft on guns

Actually, Joe Biden has released 20 years of his tax returns. Every cent he has and it’s source is documented. Biden’s wealth has come from his and Dr Biden’s salary, book deals, speaking engagements. It is all there.

If he was secretly getting tens of millions of dollars he would need a way to launder it. Biden has no businesses, no foreign investments, no off shore accounts.

His finances are quite boring and are available for all to see
Sure, and for some stupid-ass reason you feel tax forms have a box for money skimmed.

sounds like he lied on his taxes. not looking good. the house is gonna need hus tax returns it

Unlike Trump, Biden’s taxes are pretty cut and dried with all wealth coming from conventional sources

The House has 20 years of tax returns available to them

The Big Guy?
Who is that?

You have one vague reference and no proof that 10 percent was ever funneled to Biden or anyone else.

Not very informed, are you? :laughing0301:

They would show some business interests to show sources of income. There are none.

Then there's the matter of Joe using his influence as VP to garner wealth for his son and other family members. That's called "influence peddling." Burisma, the money from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow, millions of dollars from rich Chinese businessmen who had ties to the CCP...

I can't wait to hear more about those when Hunter's up before Congress.

Unlike Trump, Biden’s taxes are pretty cut and dried with all wealth coming from conventional sources

The House has 20 years of tax returns available to them
obviously they aren’t since he never accounted for the 20 percent kick backs

Whether he lied or didn't lie on the BATF Form 4473 is irrelevant. That would just be an additional charge, along with the 18 U.S.C. § 922(g) charge of a drug user being in the possession of a firearm.

"Memphis, TN – Isca Johnson, 24 of Covington, Tennessee has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm. This case was developed as part of the first "Operation Crime Driver" in Tipton County. D. Michael Dunavant, U.S. Attorney announced the sentence today.

According to information presented in court, on May 3, 2019, Tipton County Sheriff’s deputies encountered Johnson as they smelled marijuana emanating from his apartment. He gave consent to search, and deputies found marijuana, alprazolam, a loaded handgun, and ammunition. He admitted to owning the items and to being a regular user of illicit drugs. Johnson was charged in federal court in Memphis with possession of a firearm while being an unlawful user of a controlled substance.

On December 9, 2019, Johnson pled guilty to being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm, a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3).

On November 30, 2020, U.S. District Court Senior Judge Jon McCalla sentenced Johnson to 21 months in federal prison followed by two years supervised release. There is no parole in the federal system."

Drug User in Possession of a Firearm Sentenced to Federal Prison as Part of “Operation Crime Driver” in Tipton County
He was caught with gun in possession while doin drugs.

Was hunter caught with gun in hand while doing drugs....?

See, that could be an open and shut case... If they had a drug test with an arrest for doing illegal drugs and a gun in possession.....

But they DO NOT have that for Hunter....that is why they will likely not charge him....from what I have read on the specific law. Plus, they only bring charges if the prosecutors know they will win in court, thus a drug arrest with tests to prove, plus in possession of a fire arm....is needed.

Hmmmm, I wonder how many USMB users own guns and have smoked marijuana?

That Tennessee case seems totally unfair to me....I mean, for Marijuana?

See, that could be an open and shut case... If they had a drug test with an arrest for doing illegal drugs and a gun in possession.....

But they DO NOT have that for Hunter....that is why they will likely not charge him....from what I have read on the specific law. Plus, they only bring charges if the prosecutors know they will win in court, thus a drug arrest with tests to prove, plus in possession of a fire arm....is needed.

of course there isn’t an arrest…that’s the problem….xiden is soft on guns and drugs and protecting his son

grounds for impeachent

The Big Guy?
Who is that?

Joey Xiden…that’s his mob name…

There is more than enough evidence needed to convict him, it's on his own laptop. The admission of his drug habit through his own and other's emails, the photographs and movies of Hunter smoking crack cocaine and posing with a weapon, and the story from his ex-wife about her leaving his pistol on a garbage can because she was afraid.

There is more than enough evidence needed to convict him, it's on his own laptop. The admission of his drug habit through his own and other's emails, the photographs and movies of Hunter smoking crack cocaine and posing with a weapon, and the story from his ex-wife about her leaving his pistol on a garbage can because she was afraid.
Won't help ya, from what I've read on it.... They only bring charges if they are caught in possession of a gun WHILE also caught doing drugs...at the same time....

Won't help ya, from what I've read on it.... They only bring charges if they are caught in possession of a gun WHILE also caught doing drugs...at the same time....

Evidence is evidence. The fact that no law-enforcement officers were present at the time the crime was committed, is irrelevant. If I filmed myself committing a crime and bragged about it on social media, that could be used in a court of law to convict me.

Forum List

Back