Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

Evidence is evidence. The fact that no law-enforcement officers were present at the time the crime was committed, is irrelevant. If I filmed myself committing a crime and bragged about it on social media, that could be used in a court of law to convict me.
Yeah, it could.... perhaps.

But they won't treat hunter any differently than others, as their oath to Justice requires....

He's treated without, fear, favor, or bias.

If it is uncommon to bring charges against others, unless certain things take place.....then the same for Hunter.

Yeah, it could.... perhaps.

But they won't treat hunter any differently than others, as their oath to Justice requires....

He's treated without, fear, favor, or bias.

If it is uncommon to bring charges against others, unless certain things take place.....then the same for Hunter.
that’s the problem…he’s being treated different because xiden won’t prosecute him son.

Do they have blood tests showing he was using drugs?
How about an arrest for possession at the time he filed the application ?
Oh, is that the intent of the question?

Let's see...the question of have you now, or are you using any illegal drugs means, I used them on the day before, and the day after, but not on the day I purchased, so I'm good? Um...No...

that’s the problem…he’s being treated different because xiden won’t prosecute him son.
Biden is not Trump..... You keep forgetting that.... Trump felt the Doj was there for him and his personal requests...which was breaking all protocol for presidents, since Nixon.

Biden believes the AG and doj, are we the people's.

He does not micro manage them for his personal use.

Only one president since Nixon has done that...Donald Trump.

Biden is not Trump..... You keep forgetting that.... Trump felt the Doj was there for him and his personal requests...which was breaking all protocol for presidents, since Nixon.

Biden believes the AG and doj, are we the people's.

He does not micro manage them for his personal use.

Only one president since Nixon has done that...Donald Trump.
um you got a lot of hyperbole but there is reality and we are seeing it first hand. xiden is using the doj as a political weapon and protecting his criminal family

How about grounds to have Hunter charged with the felony and send his sick ass to prison?

OMG!
PRISON! :ack-1:

Unfortunately, in this country, you need to be found with actual drugs for that

lying in a federal gun application is a felony and will land you in prison

Not really, not for drugs
Most they will generally do is revoke your gun permit.

But if you insist on PRISON you had better have actual drug possession not just a picture

Not really, not for drugs
Most they will generally do is revoke your gun permit.

But if you insist on PRISON you had better have actual drug possession not just a picture
yes…really…it’s a crime…

drug possession is a different crime

um a picture is actually evidence…not to mention he has confessed publicly to being a hardcore crack head
It is?

How do you prove in court it was actual drugs in a picture?
An email is hardly a confession

Forum List

Back