BOOM! Founder of mRNA Vaccine: CDC Is UNDER-REPORTING and EDITING Adverse Effects of COVID Vaccines — Govt. Suppressing Information! (VIDEO

I'll take the word of the inventor over that of paid-for shills.

And over the person who operates unambiguous science:

My name is Sabina Vohra-Miller. I have an MSc. in Clinical Pharmacology.

I wonder who is funding her site.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: I am glad I am not the only one here that knows the truth that kissmy is a paid shill.:thankusmile:

this troll can NEVER own up to being wrong even over a little thing like sports,i been trying to get him to own up to being wrong when he said the Rams would never come back to LA.he wont own up to it and admit he was wrong over a timy thing like that,he just gives me a thumbs down everytime and runs off.:21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: if he cant even own up to that on being wrong,then he cant own up to ANYTHING.

I think this guy knows a thing or two about these mRNA vaccines. He created the tech for them.

According to Dr. Malone the CDC is covering up the adverse effects of the dangerous COVID vaccines. Dr. Malone then went on to accuse megalomaniac Dr. Tony Fauci of being a liar who is purposely hiding this information from the public — for their own good.

just stop...

And this guy can only call the Gatewaypundit?

Its the National Enquirer dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back