BOOM! 3rd Circuit Tosses Trump PA Lawsuit - "Voters, not Lawyers, Choose the President"

It will not happen. Kavanaugh will vote in Trump's favour. Maybe Thomas. You may have six conservative SC justices, but at least two or three of them are still jurists. They know the law. All Trump is doing now is wasting money.

I'd be surprised if any of the jurists agreed with the Trump campaign.

I'd be surprised if they took the case.

Because if you knew how the process worked, you would know that there are multiple lawsuits that must be filed in different, specific jurisdictions. The "massive" fraud is a general statement. I get exhausted talking to hacks who are never up to speed on ANYTHING.

You might have a point if there was any fraud.

Trump's campaign - literally - said in PA there wasn't any fraud.

So if there is all this massive fraud, don't you think there should be at least a little fraud first?

It will not happen. Kavanaugh will vote in Trump's favour. Maybe Thomas. You may have six conservative SC justices, but at least two or three of them are still jurists. They know the law. All Trump is doing now is wasting money.

I'd be surprised if any of the jurists agreed with the Trump campaign.

I'd be surprised if they took the case.
Kavanaugh is a new low on the bench. Luckily the previous low was Thomas, so it is a rare thing. But he is there. And he is a cultist...

Think that if it gives you comfort. The numerous violations of civil rights in this election make it a Constitutional issue. The fact that the Progs are terrified of sunlight is a big tell that they committed massive fraud. Condoning this fraud is not a good look for you, bub.

So why can't the lawyers submit this "massive fraud" as evidence in a court of law?
because they are playing 6d chess, peasant. Trump put watermarks into ballots, to catch the cheating demoncrats. now he is giving enough rope for commiejudges. and then, ANY DAY NOW, he will drop the squid, cracker, whatever. and all enemies will be removed. BLISS

Two Thirds of the American people support Trump's requests for recounts.
You know there has been recounts in some states right?
Also, links to your 2/3s claim. And I'm guessing if true, a lot of those who want those recounts are Dems, just to prove that all was fair.
The phone app to the free to all Newsmax dot com will get you there. It could be on p. 1 but if not, load "Two thirds of the American people" in the search line and it should take you there. It's free to the public, and so is the app.

Oh, I dunno. Some putz on a messageboard (EAB) that doesn't even practice law is now the spokesman for Trumpie...
Me? I have never claimed to be a spokesman for Trump. Unlike you I do know many of the pertinent facts
in this issue, however. Repeating "you lost...concede" hundreds of times is not an argument.

It is a brainless mantra.

You just keep doing what your masters tell you. Let them do your thinking for you.

After 119 posts I get to do it!
"Irony alert! Irony alert!"
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

(you don't. you have not looked at one scrap of evidence/documentation somebody told you and that's all you need. you're a parrot)

Oh, I dunno. Some putz on a messageboard (EAB) that doesn't even practice law is now the spokesman for Trumpie...
Me? I have never claimed to be a spokesman for Trump. Unlike you I do know many of the pertinent facts
in this issue, however. Repeating "you lost...concede" hundreds of times is not an argument.

You can't argue with parrots. They just know how to make the sounds. They don't understand what those sounds mean.

The Campaign never alleges that any ballot was fraudulent or cast by an illegal voter," the judges wrote. "It never alleges that any defendant treated the Trump campaign or its votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or its votes. Calling something discrimination does not make it so. The Second Amended Complaint still suffers from these core defects, so granting leave to amend would have been futile

In case after case, the judges ask the Trump lawyers the same question.
What is the justification for nullifying tens of thousands of votes?
Time and again, they have no answer

Really? Wanna compare sheepskins you non-American fucktard who does not belong here?

Going by your posts my partner's dog shows more sign of intelligence.
This is just silly.

I took a shit that is smarter than you.

(we can do this kiddie bullshit all day. You have nothing substantive to say. you just troll your ass off_)

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

(you don't. you have not looked at one scrap of evidence/documentation somebody told you and that's all you need. you're a parrot)
I haven't even seen your evidence. I don't follow you around. Either post some or STFU. It's your assertion, you prove it.
Go to hell. I am not posting that shit again. Do your own search.

It won't matter anyway. You're nothing but a fuck parrot.

Two Thirds of the American people support Trump's requests for recounts.
You know there has been recounts in some states right?
Also, links to your 2/3s claim. And I'm guessing if true, a lot of those who want those recounts are Dems, just to prove that all was fair.
Yeah, and if those Dems find out how corruptly Americans were massively deprived of their vote, they be walking away
from the lying, cheating, hating, stealing votes double standard youse guys pull outta your crash helmets.

Me? I have never claimed to be a spokesman for Trump.

Well, you're doing a great impersonation
Unlike you I do know many of the pertinent facts

Oh, please. What 'facts' do you know that nobody else knows, or I don't know. Who is repeating 'you lost concede'? Not I. I'm asking for evidence. And you giving an opinion with no links to back it up is not evidence. It's an opinion. And who cares about your opinion?

This is such a pile of FUCKING SHIT!!!

The mail-in ballots will get tossed by the SCOTUS. It goes DIRECTLY against their recent rulings. The only reason people will get disenfranchised is because Democrats created this mail-in ballot scam WITHOUT legislative consent.

Wrong.

We've been using mail-in ballots for decades.

It wouldn't invalidate just the Presidential election. It would invalidate the entire election. Every single vote from dog catcher to state judges to constitutional amendments to state representatives to local mayors to the election for Congress and the Senate.

It ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back