BOOM! 3rd Circuit Tosses Trump PA Lawsuit - "Voters, not Lawyers, Choose the President"

Me? I have never claimed to be a spokesman for Trump.

Well, you're doing a great impersonation
Unlike you I do know many of the pertinent facts
in this issue, however. Repeating "you lost...concede" hundreds of times is not an argument.

It is a brainless mantra.
Oh, please. What 'facts' do you know that nobody else knows, or I don't know. Who is repeating 'you lost concede'? Not I. I'm asking for evidence. And you giving an opinion with no links to back it up is not evidence. It's an opinion. And who cares about your opinion?
This post alone tells me you have no ability to look for yourself. You are a parrot.

This is such a pile of FUCKING SHIT!!!

The mail-in ballots will get tossed by the SCOTUS. It goes DIRECTLY against their recent rulings. The only reason people will get disenfranchised is because Democrats created this mail-in ballot scam WITHOUT legislative consent.

Wrong.

We've been using mail-in ballots for decades.

It wouldn't invalidate just the Presidential election. It would invalidate the entire election. Every single vote from dog catcher to state judges to constitutional amendments to state representatives to local mayors to the election for Congress and the Senate.

It ain't gonna happen.
Once again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge on election law.

I have no interest in educating you. You do nothing but parrot what you've been told.

Go get some education then come back.

I dunno why, but I laughed out loud at this. I have no idea what a fuck parrot is, but sounds hilarious.
3136.jpg

I dunno why, but I laughed out loud at this. I have no idea what a fuck parrot is, but sounds hilarious.
3136.jpg
If you had said Fuck Huskie I might have got it. Now all I can think of is you don't know the difference between a dog and a parrot. That doesn't surprise me. You don't even know what fraud is. Even the Trump campaign does.

I have no interest in educating you. You do nothing but parrot what you've been told.

I don't think you know anything about election law.

If you do, you certainly have demonstrated it.
Who gets to change how votes are cast? What branch/body of government? The SCOTUS has been absolutely clear on this point.

go look for yourself

I am frankly tired of answering questions only to be ignored.

Look for yourself or fuck off.

I don't think you know anything about election law.

If you do, you certainly haven't demonstrated it.
Send him a postage stamp. That ought to have enough of a surface on it for him to write down all his knowledge of how election law works.

An odd comment to make considering Biden said he had 600 lawyers in place before the election and Hillary told him to "not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out".

China is going to have their way with the West. Who has sold us out?

Hell. We can't even find out who owns Dominion!
That's easy. It's Staple Street Capital. An equity management firm. Meaning there are thousands of investors.

Who gets to change how votes are cast? What branch/body of government? The SCOTUS has been absolutely clear on this point.

go look for yourself

I am frankly tired of answering questions only to be ignored.

Look for yourself or fuck off.

Yet states have been using mail-in ballots for decades.

Hmm, is that because it's legal or not?

I mean, it would be pretty stupid if all 50 states would be using mail-in ballots knowing the SCOTUS ruled them illegal.

Tell us, oh Mr. Election Lawyer, why this is?

Yet states have been using mail-in ballots for decades.
:laughing0301:

Yet states cannot change voting laws without legislation.

Any state implementing mail-in votes without legislation did so in violation of most recent pecedent.

The fact that you do not understand the real issue (proper legislation) makes me give not one single rat's ass whether you eventually do.

Any state implementing mail-in votes without legislation did so in violation of most recent pecedent.

The fact that you do not understand the real issue (proper legislation) makes me give not one single rat's ass whether you eventually do.

Why wasn't that in the lawsuit?

Why wasn't that in the lawsuit?
Which lawsuit? There are many.

Forum List

Back