BOOM! 3rd Circuit Tosses Trump PA Lawsuit - "Voters, not Lawyers, Choose the President"

An odd comment to make considering Biden said he had 600 lawyers in place before the election and Hillary told him to "not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out".

China is going to have their way with the West. Who has sold us out?

Hell. We can't even find out who owns Dominion!

I know how the process works.

What is your point?

This is just an attempt to run out the clock?

If all the allegations prove to be true, will you admit that Trump was re-elected or will you continue on your current ass-licking course?
And that is the difference between you cultists and us normal folk. If it is true, we'd accept it.
Yet, Trump could turn around and swear on a stack of bibles he made the fraud allegations up just to steal the election and the likes of YOU still WOULDN'T believe him. In fact, you'd probably start calling him a fraud. Yes, you are that far gone. And no, I am not joking. You guys are that fucked in the head. I almost feel sorry for you. But why would I feel sorry for a group of people who spout on about freedom all the time, but are really totalitarians at heart.

An odd comment to make considering Biden said he had 600 lawyers in place before the election and Hillary told him to "not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out".

China is going to have their way with the West. Who has sold us out?

John Bolton may be smart, but I don't buy this position and I can't find it within me to trust Boltons comments. Chicken Hawks are very low on my continuum of people I trust.

He took the job for a reason, it probably wasn't to help Americas National Security. Trump should never have hired him. One of a few slip ups when dealing with so many vultures in his party.

Good. The sooner this gets in front of the SCOTUS, the better.

SCOTUS isn't a political body.

Something like 97% of cases petitioned to the court are rejected. Odds are, this one will too.

But even it is accepted, they'll ask the exact same questions the PA SC asked.

And they'll get the same answers.

And the results will be the same.

John Bolton may be smart, but I don't buy this position and I can't find it within me to trust Boltons comments. Chicken Hawks are very low on my scale of people I trust.

He took the job for a reason, it probably wasn't to help Americas National Security. Trump should never have hired him. One of a few slip ups when dealing with so many vultures in his party.

I find it truly amazing the number of times Trump appointed somebody to his admin and the lefties on here would go "not qualified" or "a loser" only for the peanut gallery to go "snowflake" etc. Fast forward a couple of months later, Trump fires his arse, and suddenly the Deplorables go "oh, that guy was always a loser". That is why you have no credibility and get laughed at all the time.

Judges of all stripes are dismissing Trump’s trash lawsuits. The only ones buying into this lie of voter fraud are Trump’s most ardent mindless supporters.

Wait...calling these people “supporters” is a disservice to all rational political supporters of candidate. Hardcore Trumpers are not supporters, they are cultists, because only cultist disregard facts no matter how evident and obvious.

The election fraud has already been established. Refusal to look at the signatures despite promises to do so... because everyone knows what's there.
That is what passes for established..in your world?

Everyone knows...that every time someone says 'everyone knows'--they don't know shit.

this weird hope for a Venezuelan style scotus decision shows how much you twats care about your constitution, checks and balances, and democratic elections.

there are indeed massive frauds here. trump and his cult.

Last stop on the way to the SCOTUS.

We'll see.
There's some problems you should know about.

The appeal that was just struck down wasn't even about the facts of the case. It was actually appealing a denial of a motion for Giuliani to amend his complaint.

That means, at best, the most that Giuliani and Trump can hope for is that SCOTUS referees that denial and allows Giuliani to amend his complaint which puts it all the way back down at the trial judge to actually hear the case. Any decision that actually matters would have to go through the trial judge, then appeals, then SCOTUS.
I know how the process works.

What is your point?

This is just an attempt to run out the clock?

If all the allegations prove to be true, will you admit that Trump was re-elected or will you continue on your current ass-licking course?
Attempting to run out the clock?

Dude, if you know how the process works, you'd understand that this problem lies squarely at the feet of Giuliani's incompetence.

PA SC 1.png

Forum List

Back