Book about Hillary pulled from shelves becauseof plaigerism

She's toast, move on, one party down, one to go.
She's a private citizen now...and can enjoy the retired life.

No, she's not. I thought you claimed to be educated. She's drawing a pension paid for by we the taxpayer. Thus if she is convicted of even one of the crimes we know she committed she loses that pension. Then she will be a private citizen. Right now she isn't.

She's not toast yet. Not till her crimes are publicly admitted. Then, and only then, will she be "toast".

No, she's not. I thought you claimed to be educated. She's drawing a pension paid for by we the taxpayer. Thus if she is convicted of even one of the crimes we know she committed she loses that pension. Then she will be a private citizen. Right now she isn't.

Uhhhmmm..... the link in the OP refers to a book by a "Rev. Bill Shillady". Not a book by "Hillary Clinton".

Y'all get that those are two different people, right?

Hello? This thing on?

I have friends that are Hillary supporters.

At least once a week, they have connections to Hillary campaign aids that post rumors about another run that keep them salivating, and they all post hearts and drool.

It is soooo pathetic. And sad. She still has millions of devoted adoring women who only care about one thing . . . that she is a woman and that she came so close.

Everything is about Feminism, Gas lighting, and Intersectionality to them.

Forum List

Back