Bongino: Australia is now worse than a prison colony because of covid restrictions, folks discouraged not to have a conversation in public

xdcfccfff.jpeg

"

Bongino: Australia is now worse than a prison colony because of covid restrictions, folks discouraged not to have a conversation in public".​

A fucking moron, Trump humper.

Hopefully Bongo will be in a ventilator "colony" soon.

Likely not, all those pussies at FOX got vaccinated, like Rupert did in Australia.

Then go tell their gullible cult, vaccines will kill you.

Another Nazi cheering the death of anyone who doesnt see things like his nazi masters
Yes I am.
At this point, if you're STILL that stupid, you deserve to die.
Fire-HOT.
Electricity- shocking.
Can't swim- A boat ride sounds good.
I can beat that train.
If two Oxy's are good, 7 must be really good.
This thing MUST be out of gas, can I borrow your lighter?
I saw alligator wrestling on TV, hold my beer.

What a load of rubbish that video is.
An English -accented man with no idea.

The only load of rubbish is you, defending what once was a free loving Australia and now has become the world latest Totalitarian State.

Thread after thread defending the COVID tyrants Down Under ! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

The only load of rubbish is you, defending what once was a free loving Australia and now has become the world latest Totalitarian State.

Thread after thread defending the COVID tyrants Down Under ! SHAME ON YOU!!!!
The People willing obeyed the govt's considered health orders...well most people did, wishing to stay safe and not catch Covid...and all that would entail for them, and for their families.
They lined up for miles in their cars to get tested every day, in hotspots when a cluster would break out, 100,000 tests per day mostly.
When Covid-Delta started to affect younger people, they *all* rushed out to get tested and vaccinated.

Many people loved working from home, and are lobbying to always be able to do it.
Schools closed, who wants their precious children catching Covid?
Answer, no one.

It's only a "totalitarian state" to the people who don't want to give up anything for a while for the greater good [and their own good]

Military personnel were brought in [the Prime Minister had to get approval from the Governor General, the Monarch's head of state representative, to do so.]
No guns, no tanks, no RPGs. no grenades.
They helped the cops make sure people who were supposed to be quarantining at home were indeed doing so....and not spreading Covid around society and killing/maiming people. One soldier and one cop, freed up a cop to work elsewhere.
They also helped deliver food packages to people in lockdown who needed assistance.

Oh, and help track down dimwits who refused to do as the health orders required.
Dimwits trying to sneak over state borders illegally...possible spreading the virus there.

Forum List

Back