Bond. James Bond.

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
My favorite Bond is Sean Connery and Daniel Craig may be my second favorite. I hope to participate more in the near-future. Thanks for having me.

My favorite Bond is Sean Connery and Daniel Craig may be my second favorite. I hope to participate more in the near-future. Thanks for having me.

I don't really like Craig as Bond, TBH. He is too emotional and not very funny. He's falling in "love" all over the place! Pathetic! James Bond had some great one liners and only used women for the good of England. :D Lol.

1009.gif

Welcome James. Hope u enjoy the site and stick around.

If you don't, Dante will inexplicably bump this thread in the year 2021

Craig second favorite huh? well at least you didnt say wooden Pierce Brosnan.:D

Welcome aboard Mr. Bond. My favorite is also Sean Connery so far I think he is the best that ever played this role. Followed by Pierce Brosnan I think. BTW just beware that there are at least 2 members with 007 on this USMB.

Welcome aboard Mr. Bond. My favorite is also Sean Connery so far I think he is the best that ever played this role. Followed by Pierce Brosnan I think. BTW just beware that there are at least 2 members with 007 on this USMB.
wooden Pierce Brosnan,thats funny.:biggrin:

I dvr’d all the James bonds on amc. James Bond is like Batman. No matter how bad the bond is or how bad the plot is I’ll still watch them from start to finish.

I’m watching pierce brosnan tomorrow never dies now. He’s not the best but not a bad James Bond.

Welcome James. Hope u enjoy the site and stick around.

If you don't, Dante will inexplicably bump this thread in the year 2021
I did a search for James Bond because I wanted to talk about him. The movie not our James Bond. Why start another thread when you can rejuvenate one that already exists.

Forum List

Back