Bombshell! Smoking gun photos released of White House toilet!!!!11!!

Haberman shares photos of Trump-era White House toilet clogged with wads of paper
1659928653877.jpg

Well, I guess this is the end of Trump. Photos of the White House toilet have been released, proving that someone neatly tore up a sharpie-marked paper and meticulously placed the pieces in the toilet so they could be easily read. And then forgot to flush it.
Thank God there are people lurking about the White House, with nothing better to do than take pictures of unflushed toilets before they get used again!
How totally plausible and convenient.
The sheer desperation is sublime.
In related news, Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, has been implicated in Toilet-gate.

Damn, I thought it would a pic of a Trump duece! :D

Trump's printing 500% more money than every president in history COMBINED is not popular!!! Just look how massive inflation has taken hold & China is investigating the Federal Reserve.
flushing-money-down-the-toilet-w900h400@2x.jpg

fredgraph.png
It's commendable that you're the only liberal fool brave enough to post in this thread, but your avatar, a plane going down in flames, has never been more appropriate.

Of course....trump denied these ever existed.

This is what you people are reduced to now? Wow! You really are running out of ideas.

Trump is gone and he's not coming back

I wish you would just go away and not come back and I bet many of the people on this website would agree with me on that. We'd probably throw a party.

Haberman shares photos of Trump-era White House toilet clogged with wads of paper
1659928653877.jpg

Well, I guess this is the end of Trump. Photos of the White House toilet have been released, proving that someone neatly tore up a sharpie-marked paper and meticulously placed the pieces in the toilet so they could be easily read. And then forgot to flush it.
Thank God there are people lurking about the White House, with nothing better to do than take pictures of unflushed toilets before they get used again!
In related news, Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, has been implicated in Toilet-gate.
Not to mention that this just HAS to be the white house, what with the cheap toilet and dingy molding behind it.

1659928653877.jpg

The Walls are closing in............again........after all the other times the walls were closing in........

1659928653877.jpg

You mean they didn't find a confession in the head from Trump for offing Jeffery Epstein?
I am truly shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

Forum List

Back