Bombshell: Obama/DHS preparing to overturn Trump election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Globalists to sacrifice America for NWO project

Outgoing President Obama and DHS Chief Jeh Johnson have seized control of the election system in America by illegally federalizing it:

Oh look the little cry babies are going to help cheat their way to having their own way. Well it's been said if something happens to Trump it won't be pretty. The weak minded libs lmdao.... Oh I can see it now.

Last edited:
I guess you can add bombshell to the long list of things that ain't what they used to be.

I guess you can add bombshell to the long list of things that ain't what they used to be.
Yep. It used to mean ...

iu

reminds me of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER when I was a kid----used to read it off the rack whilst my mom did the grocery shopping----way back circa 1960.
It was interesting---but I would never consider forking over 35 cents for that rag

Outgoing President Obama and DHS Chief Jeh Johnson have seized control of the election system in America by illegally federalizing it:

Oh look the little cry babies are going to help cheat their way to having their own way. Well it's been said if something happens to Trump it won't be pretty. The weak minded libs lmdao.... Oh I can see it now.

"GROAN" The op fell for another baited hook and so did his RW pals.

"GROAN" The op fell for another baited hook and so did his RW pals.

Stupid is as stupid does.......

Forum List

Back