BombShell: Hillary's Health

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
There has been wild speculation for years about Hillary Clinton’s health condition. We know she takes some medicine for her heart and blood, but she has so-far refused to release her medical records.

The American people deserve to know the health of every candidate running for president. Hillary Clinton is 68 years old, and she’s applying for the most stressful job in the world.

Today a California doctor (who lost his license as he refused to administer the anticoagulant called “Coumadin), believes Hillary Clinton’s use of that anticoagulant can be more dangerous than her recurring blood clot!

Byron J. Richards -- Coumadin Is Poisoning the Elderly

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmgun6s8vOAhXCRCYKHR41A6gQFghVMAQ&url=http://www.rxlist.com/coumadin-side-effects-drug-center.htm&usg=AFQjCNGxyirsFi3SSWsEF87TS9HzExjAMg&sig2=CD1saEhbGp6JLid5kkV0RA

This is terrifying, and American voters deserve to know the true status of a Presidential Candidate's health.

Read more: SHOCKING News Released About Hillary Rodham Clinton's Health! (BOMBSHELL)

SHOCKING News Released About Hillary Rodham Clinton's Health! (BOMBSHELL)

Last edited:
They're going to have her medicated for the debates. Will be a tricky balance between totally doped out of her mind and unable to stand and talk for an hour.

Can she make it through the debates? She can't be president. That's obvious. She can't handle the schedule. The campaign has her on her last legs. Trump is running rings around her. She will go into those debates already whipped into the ground. Maybe she will drop out before then.

Even Newt Gingrich thinks that doctors who diagnose patients without seeing them is BULLSHIT.

Well, first of all, just to get down to a human level for a second, all of us ought to include Hillary Clinton in our prayers. You can be opposed to somebody without hoping that they have bad health, and I hope that she's all right. Second, I'm always dubious, with all due respect to television doctors, when you have a doctor who has never seen the patient, begin to give you a complicated, fancy sounding analysis based on what? I mean, I would be very cautious and I would recommend to doctors for professional reasons to be very cautious deciding you're gonna start analyzing people. -on Fox & Friends, July 18, 2016

Dr. Drew 'Gravely Concerned' About Hillary Clinton's Health

There has been wild speculation for years about Hillary Clinton’s health condition. We know she takes some medicine for her heart and blood, but she has so-far refused to release her medical records.

The American people deserve to know the health of every candidate running for president. Hillary Clinton is 68 years old, and she’s applying for the most stressful job in the world.

Today a California doctor (who lost his license as he refused to administer the anticoagulant called “Coumadin), believes Hillary Clinton’s use of that anticoagulant can be more dangerous than her recurring blood clot!

Byron J. Richards -- Coumadin Is Poisoning the Elderly

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmgun6s8vOAhXCRCYKHR41A6gQFghVMAQ&url=http://www.rxlist.com/coumadin-side-effects-drug-center.htm&usg=AFQjCNGxyirsFi3SSWsEF87TS9HzExjAMg&sig2=CD1saEhbGp6JLid5kkV0RA

This is terrifying, and American voters deserve to know the true status of a Presidential Candidate's health.

Read more: SHOCKING News Released About Hillary Rodham Clinton's Health! (BOMBSHELL)

SHOCKING News Released About Hillary Rodham Clinton's Health! (BOMBSHELL)

So, in other words, vote for the Vice President. You might end up with another bully like Johnson or a sissy like Ford. Or a non-entity like Kaine.

Even Newt Gingrich thinks that doctors who diagnose patients without seeing them is BULLSHIT.

Well, first of all, just to get down to a human level for a second, all of us ought to include Hillary Clinton in our prayers. You can be opposed to somebody without hoping that they have bad health, and I hope that she's all right. Second, I'm always dubious, with all due respect to television doctors, when you have a doctor who has never seen the patient, begin to give you a complicated, fancy sounding analysis based on what? I mean, I would be very cautious and I would recommend to doctors for professional reasons to be very cautious deciding you're gonna start analyzing people. -on Fox & Friends, July 18, 2016

Expert witnesses in court cases never ever see the actual patient. They testify every day.

There are circumstances where just by observing an individual tells you how sick they are. She has seizures she can't control. She needs help just walking. She forgets what she's saying and spaces out with a blank stare. When she sits, she has to be propped up with pillows.

Only someone wilfully blind can't see that hillary is a very sick woman. She should be in a hospital.

Expert witnesses in court cases never ever see the actual patient. They testify every day.
HOW'S the tort situation these days? Coffee too hot for you? :laugh2:

I think she will try to skip the debates.

She is in no condition to face the music. She doesn't give press conferences longer than a few minutes long.....and you think she will be standing there, with a clear mind,without falling down ..... for an hour or so?

No way Jose.

We will see.

I think she will try to skip the debates. She is in no condition to face the music. She doesn't give press conferences longer than a few minutes long.....and you think she will be standing there, with a clear mind,without falling down ..... for an hour or so?
She's not the one trying to throw a monkey wrench into the works by complaining that the debates conflict with NFL games of all things! :rolleyes:

The left continuing to amaze us with their fucking stupidity. Not worthy of any respect whatsoever.

I think she will try to skip the debates.

She is in no condition to face the music. She doesn't give press conferences longer than a few minutes long.....and you think she will be standing there, with a clear mind,without falling down ..... for an hour or so?

No way Jose.

We will see.
She will have to hang on to the lectern for 45 minutes. Then have a ten minute break then another 45 minutes.
Should she actually be around for the debates is 'debatable'. If she is I 100% guarantee everyone she will "twist an ankle' the day before the first debate and plead with the debate organizers to be able to either 'phone in' the debate from her hospital bed or at least be able to be seated at the debate on a nice comfy couch while Trump has to stand.
You all can take this prediction to the bank!

Not a Bombshell: The desperation on the right is getting thicker and thicker.
This Collection Of Clips Is the Best Evidence That Hillary Is NOT Well
I trust you're not an M.D., because any doctor who makes diagnoses based on video clips instead of personal examination, deserves to have their licence to practice revoked.

Not a Bombshell: The desperation on the right is getting thicker and thicker.
This Collection Of Clips Is the Best Evidence That Hillary Is NOT Well
I trust you're not an M.D., because any doctor who makes diagnoses based on video clips instead of personal examination, deserves to have their licence to practice revoked.

I trust you are an ostrich....

upload_2016-8-19_8-43-44.jpeg

Forum List

Back