Bombshell: Handsome Prince Harry & Marvelous Meghan Markle quit royal family, move to North America!

• Banned
Is today Christmas? My birthday? Why did any of us deserve this?!

Most cons are racists, proof ? Read these forums. They dont have the balls to show their racism in the outside world.

Internal discussions means the family has had enough of the insufferable American victim. Take her and go.

What Walmart will he be greeting at ? I may have to bag my No Walmart "rule" and go by to smoke a doober and thank him.

Good for them

Let them represent their own charitable causes

Harry is like seventh in line for the King

How can he give this up?

What Walmart will he be greeting at ? I may have to bag my No Walmart "rule" and go by to smoke a doober and thank him.
I am guessing that he is still going to be in the United Kingdom somewhere. Just because he is walking away from his identity doesn't mean that he is walking away all together from the country that he has lived in all of his life.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

I am guessing that he is still going to be in the United Kingdom somewhere. Just because he is walking away from his identity doesn't mean that he is walking away all together from the country that he has lived in all of his life.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly
I hear they will live part time in Canada

upload_2020-1-8_21-23-35.jpg
Harry is like seventh in line for the King

How can he give this up?

He can abdicate or rehouse just as Edward VIII and Wallace Simpson.

All for Loooovvvee.

Last edited:
Internal discussions means the family has had enough of the insufferable American victim. Take her and go.

lol yes....the family told them ....take a holiday.....a long long loooooong holiday...........far far away!:04:

bye bye..............have fun don't hurry back!:laugh:

Interesting that they call the destination "North America". Why are they afraid to call it Canada (or Mexico)?

A better question is why Englishmen are so enamored with the descendants of the Northern white trash that once raided their coasts, raped their women and stole EVERYTHING they could crowbar loos and fit in the dumpy little Bongships.

The Normans have conquored and lorded it over the English for centuries now and the English think this a good thing?

roflmao

Forum List

Back