Boehner Huge failure

boner-aflac.jpg

Boehner isn't struggling for anything. It doesn't matter if it passes or not.

Oh you can bet this matters if it passes.

Boehner will have given up any leverage (which is small) he has over this issue if it doesn't.

Personally...I want to go over the Cliff.

Would be the best thing for this country.

Looks like you'll get your wish, Plan B failed. Which means tax rate increases cannot pass the House, at least this House. Maybe as time passes and the new members come in that'll change. But we're not going to get a deal done until next year, IMHO.

Boehner will have given up any leverage (which is small) he has over this issue if it doesn't.

Looks like you'll get your wish, Plan B failed. Which means tax rate increases cannot pass the House, at least this House. Maybe as time passes and the new members come in that'll change. But we're not going to get a deal done until next year, IMHO.
I think the speaker just had a rude awaking about how much power he has....

Do we agree on something again... Hell keeps freezing over :eusa_eh:
Global warming maybe???

Merry Christmas eeeerbady!

I think the speaker just had a rude awaking about how much power he has....

Somebody must've flipped on him, wouldn't have scheduled the vote in the first place if they didn't think they could pass it. Stuff like this will not be forgotten or forgiven.

Pass or not..the sequester will happen.

The government will spend less money..and conservatives should be dancing in the streets about that.

:clap2:

:D

How sad, unable to get enough votes for Plan B ( did Eric Cantor set up the speaker? ) Boehner pulls the bill.

Nope on Cantor.

He was behind that piece of shit move.

This was hilarious. Because it looked like Obama was on the ropes.

He was beginning to cave.

It is good to see some republicans getting the message. Pass nothing and walk away. Boehner's big mistake is in his delusion that he or anyone could work with democrats.

Pass or not..the sequester will happen.

The government will spend less money..and conservatives should be dancing in the streets about that.

:clap2:

:D

Taxes will go up on everybody, and that ain't good for the economy. I'd say a recession is highly likely, and as a conservative I can't get too thrilled about that.

How sad, unable to get enough votes for Plan B ( did Eric Cantor set up the speaker? ) Boehner pulls the bill.

Nope on Cantor.

He was behind that piece of shit move.

This was hilarious. Because it looked like Obama was on the ropes.

He was beginning to cave.

You don't think Cantor wants to be Speaker and pulled of a palace coup? Maybe his ambition is much greater than his smarts.

Forum List

Back