Boehner and GOP quietly cave

Obama once again calls Boehners bluff

But but...Obama is weak.

Which makes the GOP even weaker
Regretfully, it is true. Obama has outmaneuvered the GOP - more specifically, the Tea Party - for six years now. You would think the teapers would get the clue that you can't play checkers when the enemy is playing chess. I have said it a million times...the Tea Party is destroying the GOP. They are amateurs...children playing a man's game. It's fucking pathetic and embarrassing.
What's really embarrassing is Americans who no longer care enough about their country to the point that they have no problem with criminals who sneak into our country and take jobs which keep blue collar wages down.
Shame on you people !
:lol: So you want to defund the very department assigned to keeping illegals out. Teaper logic is pathetic. And now that you lost...again, you want to assign false arguments.

Why the hell not, your dear leader won't allow them to do their jobs anyway.

Quote-3.3.15.jpg

I don't see many of my conservative brothers and sisters responding here and I can't blame them. My liberal friends are popping corks and laughing their asses off and rightly so. Most everything said here is true, as my wife likes to say you can break my arm but don't embarrass me.

But this is an in house failure. A failure of leadership, but most of all a failure of strategy which highlights the fact that neither the best or the brightest are inhabiting the high council of republican leadership. The majority of the country is against obamas executive orders, the whole country is against illegals getting free money fron the earned income tax credit and you can't design legislation that takes advantage of this? Louis Gomert predicted this would happen during his run for leader. He foretold exactly that republicans would be backed into a corner by linking DHS and the executive orders. Sure enough the idiots that overwhelmingly won the last election snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and looked about as incompetent as possible in doing so.

I have to admit that I am getting stupidity fatigue. It is not the tea party or even Obama antipathy that is the problem it is the total lack of legislative IQ amongst republican leadership that is the problem. They are scared, they are impotent, they lack any creativity, and I believe most in power don't even believe in their cause. What happened to a small skirmish every week, what happened to a bill a week, what happened to progress the American people want, what happened to republicans breaking the Harry Reid logjam, what happened to reining in the presidents actions, what the hell have the republicans done to distinguish themselves in two months, which daft republicans didn't think there was going to a magnifying glass on their activities by the press during their honeymoon, and lastly which repubs in particular are responsible for allowing this chain of events to get started in the first place and then go on until suicide was the only option?

I can't believe I am saying this but Rightwinger is right. Get your god damn immigration bill up there. Get your replacement for obamacare up there. Get your infrastructure bill up there. Get your reining in the EPA bill up there. And if Boehner can't do it, get rid of him. If McConnell won't do what the democrats did to pass bills than get rid of him. For people like me who voted for republicans to restrain Obama all I am seeing is a president/dictator who is emboldened by the ineptness of the opposition to such an extent that now he is contemplating executive orders for international treaties and even new taxes. Lawlessness is becoming epidemic and the woman waiting in the wings to take obamas place is as dismissive of the rule of law as the one in office now.

I am embarrassed and fearful for my country!

I hope you don't mind but I sent a copy of your post to my congressman unedited. I had already sent them my opinion calling for a no confidence vote and new election for speaker.

Depending on which Texas congressman you have, it might be a few days until he can find someone to read it to him. Some of those words were pretty big.

But but...Obama is weak.

Regretfully, it is true. Obama has outmaneuvered the GOP - more specifically, the Tea Party - for six years now. You would think the teapers would get the clue that you can't play checkers when the enemy is playing chess. I have said it a million times...the Tea Party is destroying the GOP. They are amateurs...children playing a man's game. It's fucking pathetic and embarrassing.
What's really embarrassing is Americans who no longer care enough about their country to the point that they have no problem with criminals who sneak into our country and take jobs which keep blue collar wages down.
Shame on you people !
:lol: So you want to defund the very department assigned to keeping illegals out. Teaper logic is pathetic. And now that you lost...again, you want to assign false arguments.

Look goddamnit the idea here was to fund the DHS, but withhold funding to Obama's amnesty illegal immigrant give away plans. Thanks to GOP lightweights like you, we will now encourage even more future waves of third world illegals.
That is of course, unless the courts bail you paper tigers out.

I don't see many of my conservative brothers and sisters responding here and I can't blame them. My liberal friends are popping corks and laughing their asses off and rightly so. Most everything said here is true, as my wife likes to say you can break my arm but don't embarrass me.

But this is an in house failure. A failure of leadership, but most of all a failure of strategy which highlights the fact that neither the best or the brightest are inhabiting the high council of republican leadership. The majority of the country is against obamas executive orders, the whole country is against illegals getting free money fron the earned income tax credit and you can't design legislation that takes advantage of this? Louis Gomert predicted this would happen during his run for leader. He foretold exactly that republicans would be backed into a corner by linking DHS and the executive orders. Sure enough the idiots that overwhelmingly won the last election snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and looked about as incompetent as possible in doing so.

I have to admit that I am getting stupidity fatigue. It is not the tea party or even Obama antipathy that is the problem it is the total lack of legislative IQ amongst republican leadership that is the problem. They are scared, they are impotent, they lack any creativity, and I believe most in power don't even believe in their cause. What happened to a small skirmish every week, what happened to a bill a week, what happened to progress the American people want, what happened to republicans breaking the Harry Reid logjam, what happened to reining in the presidents actions, what the hell have the republicans done to distinguish themselves in two months, which daft republicans didn't think there was going to a magnifying glass on their activities by the press during their honeymoon, and lastly which repubs in particular are responsible for allowing this chain of events to get started in the first place and then go on until suicide was the only option?

I can't believe I am saying this but Rightwinger is right. Get your god damn immigration bill up there. Get your replacement for obamacare up there. Get your infrastructure bill up there. Get your reining in the EPA bill up there. And if Boehner can't do it, get rid of him. If McConnell won't do what the democrats did to pass bills than get rid of him. For people like me who voted for republicans to restrain Obama all I am seeing is a president/dictator who is emboldened by the ineptness of the opposition to such an extent that now he is contemplating executive orders for international treaties and even new taxes. Lawlessness is becoming epidemic and the woman waiting in the wings to take obamas place is as dismissive of the rule of law as the one in office now.

I hope you don't mind but I sent a copy of your post to my congressman unedited. I had already sent them my opinion calling for a no confidence vote and new election for speaker.

Great idea, I'll send it to mine as well !

But but...Obama is weak.

Shame on you people !

Again...just because I condemn the hate, vitriol and nonsense of the tea party....it doesn't mean I support Obama. Like I told you before....I am not a hypocrite like your ilk and I actually love my country despote who is President.

But but...Obama is weak.

Shame on you people !

Look goddamnit the idea here was to fund the DHS, but withhold funding to Obama's amnesty illegal immigrant give away plans. Thanks to GOP lightweights like you, we will now encourage even more future waves of third world illegals.
And it was a stupid idea....all it did was hurt the GOP...congratulations.

Depending on which Texas congressman you have, it might be a few days until he can find someone to read it to him. Some of those words were pretty big.

Don't worry, Shelia jackass Lee isn't my rep, if she were I'd have to agree with ya.

NO-Stopping.jpg
RUSH: Hear me loud, folks, there's nothing stopping Barack Obama. He's got the remainder of these next two years. He's basically got 22 months to go. We're two months into two years, you better get ready. The Republican Party has made it clear they are not going to stop him. They're not gonna stop him via impeachment, and they are not going to stop him by taking his unconstitutional policies to a court to prevent him from enacting them.

when this comes back to bite the GOP in the ass remember you said that ^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

How can it get much worse?

I
But but...Obama is weak.

Shame on you people !

Yeah, let's just cave to Obama's citizenship give away to illegals.

But but...Obama is weak.

Shame on you people !

Again...just because I condemn the hate, vitriol and nonsense of the tea party....it doesn't mean I support Obama. Like I told you before....I am not a hypocrite like your ilk and I actually love my country despote who is President.

Yet you continue to support the lawlessness of this regime, go figure. And congress was attempting to carry out their constitutional duties, no hate or vitriol there, except in your imagination. Unfortunately they were too gutless to follow through on what they were duty bound to do.

when this comes back to bite the GOP in the ass remember you said that ^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

I
Shame on you people !

Wrong battlefield. It is that simple. America wanted leadership when they gave the GOP control, not obstruction and sabotage. Why hurt Americans and DHS employees by fighting in the wrong battlefield? Just nonsense. The Tea Party is destroying the GOP and America.

NO-Stopping.jpg
RUSH: Hear me loud, folks, there's nothing stopping Barack Obama. He's got the remainder of these next two years. He's basically got 22 months to go. We're two months into two years, you better get ready. The Republican Party has made it clear they are not going to stop him. They're not gonna stop him via impeachment, and they are not going to stop him by taking his unconstitutional policies to a court to prevent him from enacting them.

First time I ever agreed with rush. Now, if the rest of the teabaggers would catch on, we can move along with the governing of the country.

Shame on you people !

Yet you continue to support the lawlessness of this regime, go figure. And congress was attempting to carry out their constitutional duties, no hate or vitriol there, except in your imagination. Unfortunately they were too gutless to follow through on what they were duty bound to do.
What have I supported. Please be specific. There you go again, creating arguments I have never made. It is not my fault you and the rest of the tea party are politically ignorant. What has the tea party accomplished? Be specific. The truth...LOSERS....they have accomplished nothing more than being made a fool by an idiot of a President and liberals.

LMAO

I
Shame on you people !

You might as well. Your politicians are too stupid to govern, so Obama has to do it.

Shame on you people !

What have I supported. Please be specific. There you go again, creating arguments I have never made. It is not my fault you and the rest of the tea party are politically ignorant. What has the tea party accomplished? Be specific. The truth...LOSERS....they have accomplished nothing more than being made a fool by an idiot of a President and liberals.

Really, how about you condemn your dear leaders illegal executive actions right now.

Also the only ones that were made a fool of were gutless john and 74 others that abandon their constitutional duty. Oh and the commiecrats that have never had an intension of doing their constitutional duty.

Really, how about you condemn your dear leaders illegal executive actions right now.

Also the only ones that were made a fool of were gutless john and 74 others that abandon their constitutional duty. Oh and the commiecrats that have never had an intension of doing their constitutional duty.
Sorry I am not full of piss and vinegar like yourself. I happen to believe in our form of government...through thick and thin. For better or worse. Obama sucks, but guess what, he is in the White House. Whining, complaining, crying...spewing vitriol, nonsense and hate is not gonna change that - in fact - it is what has empowered him. I am sorry you are too politically ignorant to realize that.

Forum List

Back