Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

Borrowed from who? Who pays the debt?
taxpayers...

The same taxpayers that funded those special tax credits just your cult leader......

A tax cut that was so unpopular with the majority of Americans that he had to lie and claim he was passing a special taxcut just for middle class folks.....if the first taxcut was so "popular" why did he feel the need to lie about his imaginary tax cut??

$3000 child tax credits
Millions of dollars in student loan debt cancelled
Economic Stimulus given to millions due to COVID crisis
Not trying to snatch away healthcare from millions of people..
Not trying to cut Social Security benefits for millions of people..

Yea, Democrats have really been mean to Americans.....

Record inflation wipes all that out

"Lauren Boebert provoked anger as she heckled Joe Biden as he talked about the death of his son Beau during his State of the Union address. The Colorado congresswoman was booed as she interrupted the president as he talked about the flag-draped coffins of fallen service members, to blame him for the deaths of 13 troops in Afghanistan. “You put them in there, 13 of them,” she could be heard yelling -- The ISIS-K terrorist attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport last August that killed 13 US service members as Biden ended the US occupancy of Afghanistan after 20 years.

It was not the only example of poor behaviour by Ms Boebert, who along with Marjorie Taylor Greene turned her back on Mr Biden’s cabinet as they entered for the address. The pair also chanted “Build the wall” after Mr Biden promised to “secure the border and fix the immigration system.”

LOL...Boebert and Greene totally trolled Biden and it was awesome..that is what true leadership and standing up for Conservative values is all about. Biden killed 13 soldiers and probably hoped to have killed more by ending that war in the way he did.....before he took over, there were literally no soldiers killed in combat the previous 4 years....zero.....why isn't Biden being charged for the murder of these service members?? I applaud Boebert for speaking truth to power and demanding Biden be held accountable.

And Marjorie had a strong showing, after getting into some hot water over Neo-Nazis and white nationalists... she expertly pivoted back to what excites her base the most -- when are we gonna crack down on these wetbacks?? Trying to start that"build the wall" chant totally triggered the libs....and it was arguably the most brilliant display of statesmenship in possibly 50 or 60 years...only thing coming close to this was when some fake republican named Joe Walsh told that darkie "You Lie!" -- he instantly became a hero in the GOP -- then he squandered it all away by not being loyal in worship of Trump....what a dumb ass...But now Boebert is the rockstar and she will never betray Trump....because that is betraying America.
"The pair also chanted “Build the wall” after Mr Biden promised to “secure the border and fix the immigration system.”

Whatever happened to the wall that Rump was going to build using Mexico's pesos? Shouldn't the trumptards be screaming at Rump at his rally? Since, he was the guy who promised mightily to build the wall?

No wonder trumptards are so mad. They are finally waking up to the fact that backed a loser. In more ways than one!

So I want to make sure I get this straight...

When some chick stands up and accuses Biden of killing soldiers in the middle of his SOTU -- that is courage....

But when another chick rips up a speech AFTER your cult leader is done with his SOTU - that is disrespectful and she should be arrested...

Well, I can say one thing...you can't expect a coward ass conservative to know what courage is....

Pretty much so. Nancy Pelosi is a piece of shit. All Democrats are scum.

To be clear, she heckled him before he mentioned his son...
When did any Democrat heckle a president before they mentioned the death of anyone, let alone their own child??

Do you understand you are part of the problem when you clutch your pearls about any perceived act of "disrespect" by a Democrat -- and then try to justify ACTUAL DISRESPECT by a Republican??

I just don't understand why Republicans don't just own their bullshit for what it is without trying to find a way to say "Democrats do it too"

Pretty much so. Nancy Pelosi is a piece of shit. All Democrats are scum.
Cool....so as long as you convince yourself all Democrats are scum, there is no bottom for what a Republican does...

Then you morons wonder why prominent Republicans can show up at Neo-Nazi events to pander to white supremacists....

No need to clutch your pearls about it if you have already let it be known that there is no bottom

When did any Democrat heckle a president before they mentioned the death of anyone, let alone their own child??

Do you understand you are part of the problem when you clutch your pearls about any perceived act of "disrespect" by a Democrat -- and then try to justify ACTUAL DISRESPECT by a Republican??

I just don't understand why Republicans don't just own their bullshit for what it is without trying to find a way to say "Democrats do it too"

Well, for starters, I'm not a Republican.

You seem to have a problem with facts. The fact of the matter is that Boebert didn't heckle Biden when he was talking about his son. Beau Biden had yet to be mentioned.

I'm not excusing what she did. Frankly, I think it shows a lack of self control and has no place during the SOTU. I believe anyone who does such a thing, regardless of party, should be removed from the chamber.

But you can't escape the fact that Biden hadn't yet mentioned his son when she heckled him...

Did someone suggest she should be arrested?
First...here is what is going to happen.....since you indignantly asked "Did someone suggest she be arrested?" -- once I tell you yes, yes someone did suggest that..and once I tell you it was your cult leader who suggested it....you will find a way to claim he was being sarcastic, move the goalposts..or just ignore it altogether.....let's watch....

"Trump asserted that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "broke the law" in tearing up her copy of his State of Union -- First of all, it’s an official document. You’re not allowed. It’s illegal what she did. She broke the law," he told reporters."

And to make him look even more of a complete moron...he was even wrong about that.......the guy who flushes documents down toilets or tries to swallow them down with his KFC is clutching his pearls over Pelosi...FOH

You seem to have a problem with facts. The fact of the matter is that Boebert didn't heckle Biden when he was talking about his son. Beau Biden had yet to be mentioned.

I'm not excusing what she did. Frankly, I think it shows a lack of self control and has no place during the SOTU. I believe anyone who does such a thing, regardless of party, should be removed from the chamber.

But you can't escape the fact that Biden hadn't yet mentioned his son when she heckled him...
Yes, you are excusing what she did......

She could have went to his son's funeral and said some dumb shit -- and you would be like..."well, the funeral didn't really start yet, so blah blah" -- I'm not defending her tho...shut yo goofy ass up

By the way..she accused him of murdering US soldiers, that is also bullshit..

But I notice that part is something you folks are more than OK with....

However, when soldiers were killed under Trump's watch.....then yall are "well, they knew what they signed up for"

Like I said..yall are clowns

First...here is what is going to happen.....since you indignantly asked "Did someone suggest she be arrested?" -- once I tell you yes, yes someone did suggest that..and once I tell you it was your cult leader who suggested it....you will find a way to claim he was being sarcastic, move the goalposts..or just ignore it altogether.....let's watch....

"Trump asserted that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "broke the law" in tearing up her copy of his State of Union -- First of all, it’s an official document. You’re not allowed. It’s illegal what she did. She broke the law," he told reporters."

And to make him look even more of a complete moron...he was even wrong about that.......the guy who flushes documents down toilets or tries to swallow them down with his KFC is clutching his pearls over Pelosi...FOH

I don't see anything at your link which says that anyone thought Pelosi should be arrested.

So, yeah, you're a liar.

And what's this whole "clutching pearls" thing with you? Did your boyfriend give you a pearl necklace last night?

I don't see anything at your link which says that anyone thought Pelosi should be arrested.

So, yeah, you're a liar.

And what's this whole "clutching pearls" thing with you? Did your boyfriend give you a pearl necklace last night?
What the fuck do you think someone means when they say someone did something illegal or they broke the law??

My God you morons are pathetic

Forum List

Back