Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

$3000 child tax credits
Millions of dollars in student loan debt cancelled
Economic Stimulus given to millions due to COVID crisis
Not trying to snatch away healthcare from millions of people..
Not trying to cut Social Security benefits for millions of people..

Yea, Democrats have really been mean to Americans.....

Don't remind me, I know how much is being stolen from me.

"Lauren Boebert provoked anger as she heckled Joe Biden as he talked about the death of his son Beau during his State of the Union address. The Colorado congresswoman was booed as she interrupted the president as he talked about the flag-draped coffins of fallen service members, to blame him for the deaths of 13 troops in Afghanistan. “You put them in there, 13 of them,” she could be heard yelling -- The ISIS-K terrorist attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport last August that killed 13 US service members as Biden ended the US occupancy of Afghanistan after 20 years.

It was not the only example of poor behaviour by Ms Boebert, who along with Marjorie Taylor Greene turned her back on Mr Biden’s cabinet as they entered for the address. The pair also chanted “Build the wall” after Mr Biden promised to “secure the border and fix the immigration system.”

LOL...Boebert and Greene totally trolled Biden and it was awesome..that is what true leadership and standing up for Conservative values is all about. Biden killed 13 soldiers and probably hoped to have killed more by ending that war in the way he did.....before he took over, there were literally no soldiers killed in combat the previous 4 years....zero.....why isn't Biden being charged for the murder of these service members?? I applaud Boebert for speaking truth to power and demanding Biden be held accountable.

And Marjorie had a strong showing, after getting into some hot water over Neo-Nazis and white nationalists... she expertly pivoted back to what excites her base the most -- when are we gonna crack down on these wetbacks?? Trying to start that"build the wall" chant totally triggered the libs....and it was arguably the most brilliant display of statesmenship in possibly 50 or 60 years...only thing coming close to this was when some fake republican named Joe Walsh told that darkie "You Lie!" -- he instantly became a hero in the GOP -- then he squandered it all away by not being loyal in worship of Trump....what a dumb ass...But now Boebert is the rockstar and she will never betray Trump....because that is betraying America.
They acted like the disrespectful idiots that they are.

Don't remind me, I know how much is being stolen from me.
Nothing is being stolen from you dunce...

but I understand how a self-centered narcissist thinks policies that help the most of us is bad -- and policies that cater to the wealthy few is freedom and stuff....

No wonder you conservatives hated MLK so much when he was alive....probably still hate him, once you are reminded of who he was...

M_005-mlk.008 (15).jpg

"Lauren Boebert provoked anger as she heckled Joe Biden as he talked about the death of his son Beau during his State of the Union address. The Colorado congresswoman was booed as she interrupted the president as he talked about the flag-draped coffins of fallen service members, to blame him for the deaths of 13 troops in Afghanistan. “You put them in there, 13 of them,” she could be heard yelling -- The ISIS-K terrorist attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport last August that killed 13 US service members as Biden ended the US occupancy of Afghanistan after 20 years.

It was not the only example of poor behaviour by Ms Boebert, who along with Marjorie Taylor Greene turned her back on Mr Biden’s cabinet as they entered for the address. The pair also chanted “Build the wall” after Mr Biden promised to “secure the border and fix the immigration system.”

LOL...Boebert and Greene totally trolled Biden and it was awesome..that is what true leadership and standing up for Conservative values is all about. Biden killed 13 soldiers and probably hoped to have killed more by ending that war in the way he did.....before he took over, there were literally no soldiers killed in combat the previous 4 years....zero.....why isn't Biden being charged for the murder of these service members?? I applaud Boebert for speaking truth to power and demanding Biden be held accountable.

And Marjorie had a strong showing, after getting into some hot water over Neo-Nazis and white nationalists... she expertly pivoted back to what excites her base the most -- when are we gonna crack down on these wetbacks?? Trying to start that"build the wall" chant totally triggered the libs....and it was arguably the most brilliant display of statesmenship in possibly 50 or 60 years...only thing coming close to this was when some fake republican named Joe Walsh told that darkie "You Lie!" -- he instantly became a hero in the GOP -- then he squandered it all away by not being loyal in worship of Trump....what a dumb ass...But now Boebert is the rockstar and she will never betray Trump....because that is betraying America.
Those American women have 100 times the courage of the whole Biden administration combined.

Biden is a disaster and America knows it.

Sounds like the speech was a triumph for the President.
Doesnt the speaker have the authority to boot people out when they dont behave ? Those crazy women should cbe banned until they apologise to the house for dragging it down.

Nothing is being stolen from you dunce...

but I understand how a self-centered narcissist thinks policies that help the most of us is bad -- and policies that cater to the wealthy few is freedom and stuff....

No wonder you conservatives hated MLK so much when he was alive....probably still hate him, once you are reminded of who he was...

Where does the gov't. get the money for your list smart guy?

She is an idiot. Whoever votes for her is an idiot too. All she does is grandstand. She accomplishes nothing.

Those American women have 100 times the courage of the whole Biden administration combined.

Courage!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

What fucking courage?

1646232386202.png

Outstanding... siding with the War Criminal over her own president... Please don't call her a patriot, she is a fucking traitor, she supported the coup as welll...

Courage!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

What fucking courage?

View attachment 609607

Outstanding... siding with the War Criminal over her own president... Please don't call her a patriot, she is a fucking traitor, she supported the coup as welll...

Turnabout is fair play.

How many of you motherfucking piece of shit turned on your president for four fucking years?

Take your fucking medicine bitch. I don't wanna hear it. The president is free game. Open season.

Embarrassing. We can't teach our kids to be polite and have common courtesy when we cheer on stuff like this: from anyone.

So I want to make sure I get this straight...

When some chick stands up and accuses Biden of killing soldiers in the middle of his SOTU -- that is courage....

But when another chick rips up a speech AFTER your cult leader is done with his SOTU - that is disrespectful and she should be arrested...

Well, I can say one thing...you can't expect a coward ass conservative to know what courage is....

MGT wearing Putin Red too.

Forum List

Back