Bodycam Footage of May 6 2023 Allen Texas Outlet Mall Mass Shooting - Blue Lives Matter

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Allen Police have released bodycam footage from the (unnamed) hero officer who single-handedly took out the mass shooter at a Texas mall on May 5th of this year.

The officer was having a discussion with a woman and her two children in the parking lot, when rapid gunfire can be heard.

The officer quickly retrieved his rifle from his vehicle, and ran towards the shooter without hesitation or apparent fear for his own safety while yelling at the public to flee.

The shooter runs away, but the officer pursues and eventually engages the shooter, killing him and saving countless lives.

"Mauricio Garcia, 33, killed eight people including children on May 6 outside H&M in Allen Premium Outlets in Allen, Texas. He was shot dead at the scene"

The officer is an incredible hero who is a blessing for our society. May his guardian angel protect him forever.

I look forward to him being identified so I can send him a letter.

"As is standard procedure, authorities presented evidence of the officer’s use of force to a Collin County grand jury. On Tuesday, grand jurors returned a “no bill,” confirming that the officer was justified in shooting Garcia. The officer has not been publicly identified." It's sad they they even have to do this.

Video:

Backup video:

Articles...

Last edited:
Allen Police have released bodycam footage from the (unnamed) hero officer who single-handedly took out the mass shooter at a Texas mall on May 5th of this year.

The officer was having a discussion with a woman and her two children in the parking lot, when rapid gunfire can be heard.

The officer quickly retrieved his rifle from his vehicle, and ran towards the shooter without hesitation or apparent fear for his own safety while yelling at the public to flee.

The shooter runs away, but the officer pursues and eventually engages the shooter, killing him and saving countless lives.

"Mauricio Garcia, 33, killed eight people including children on May 6 outside H&M in Allen Premium Outlets in Allen, Texas. He was shot dead at the scene"

The officer is an incredible hero who is a blessing for our society. May his guardian angel protect him forever.

"As is standard procedure, authorities presented evidence of the officer’s use of force to a Collin County grand jury. On Tuesday, grand jurors returned a “no bill,” confirming that the officer was justified in shooting Garcia. The officer has not been publicly identified." It's sad they they even have to do this.

Video:

Backup video:

Articles...

Runing with body armor on, carrying a weapon at least 6 pounds, his heart racing and still was able to put the asshole down. This is how you deal with EVIL. There will be no rap sheet a mile long or repeat offender.

Video:

Backup video:

Articles...

You could tell the mexican women knew exactly what that sound was.
Most white suburban women wouldnt.

Video:

Backup video:

Articles...

ALL lives matter unless they don't value their own.

Black
White
Brown
Blue

ALL lives

ALL lives matter unless they don't value their own.

Black
White
Brown
Blue

ALL lives
Yes indeed.

blm07.jpg

This shopping center is literally in my area. It's been years, but I've been there. Nice shopping center.
It's become a tourist attraction around here, which is probably why the nutjob picked it.

Seeing the empty strollers and opened car doors is pretty fucking scary.

I'm glad we've got at least two good cops around here. Ain't no messing with those two that put that piece of shit down!!!

Media widely reported that shooter was a White Supremacist. Kind of looks like one, but also looks like maybe MS-13 or other gang. Hand tattoo is City of Dallas logo....

Graphic photos of dead shooter....

IMG_0685.jpeg.720cebd80715ec2915c85eefbb78674f.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg.4a53a5e6281da1baf44bdc2b8133f70f.jpeg

1690475797418.png

1690475829279.png

Forum List

Back