Bob Dole’s Final Letter Is Hilarious

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Senator Bob Dole in his final letter:

“I know that God will be walking with me, I also confess that I’m a bit curious to learn and find if I am correct in thinking that heaven will look a lot like Kansas and to see, like others who have gone before me, if I will still be able to vote in Chicago."

“I know that God will be walking with me, I also confess that I’m a bit curious to learn and find if I am correct in thinking that heaven will look a lot like Kansas and to see, like others who have gone before me, if I will still be able to vote in Chicago."

Breaking News.....Bob Dole dies and immediately announces switch to the Democrat Party.

Last edited:
Bob Doles final letter to the nation............

UGHT-IRON-HOUSE-LETTER-Z-LET-Z-2T.jpg

Again you display your ignorance of Christianity.
Go study what happened to the two criminals hanging on the cross next to Jesus.
I know the bible and I know Jesus had very little use for those who seek and exercise political power.

He was a VERY funny guy.

I know the bible and I know Jesus had very little use for those who seek and exercise political power.
On the contrary again. Jesus said to be the salt and light of the world. AKA stepping forward and being a leader. Go add Nicodemus to your homework.

You truely know nothing about scripture thinking works gets you to heaven and leadership is anti-Christ.

Jesus was all about helping the less fortunate. He wasn't about being power hungry. He is obviously appalled at how our political positions are filled by primarily wealthy people.

Forum List

Back