Boardwalk Empire:

With all the pressure on him and his wife being killed......expect Jimmy Darmondy to be using heroin by the end of the season and a full blown addict next season
We've watched Jimmy degenerate from a fairly neutral character to a brutal gangster stereotype. Maybe the shock of losing his wife that way will turn him around and react in ways that will benefit Nucky.

he didnt love his wife...he wont waste much time on that....revenge is all he will seek

i dont see him getting addicted...

the boy will go to his mom...

he didnt love his wife...he wont waste much time on that....revenge is all he will seek

i dont see him getting addicted...

the boy will go to his mom...

It just seemed prophetic of him getting slipped a packet of heroin before everything in his life went to shit

why has his life gone all to hell.....he didnt love her...she was a lesbian......he will seek revenge...

but you are right....that is foreshadowing

why has his life gone all to hell.....he didnt love her...she was a lesbian......he will seek revenge...

but you are right....that is foreshadowing
I'll go out on a limb and disagree with you on that. (Might as well -- I've been wrong about everything else.) I believe he did love her, if only in the way someone like him can love a woman. And her being taken from him that way will touch him in a way he's not accustomed to.

We'll see.

hey its tuesday......sunday shows are fair game

okay Marget give all her jewels and money to the church...she has nothing to fall back on...nucky is gonna find out she fucked the mic....that will be the climax of the finale

i gotz my reasons......we cant do sunday on wednesday.....we have to do it on tuesday.....we will have to be careful on wednesday.....so maybe wednesday could be the hump day for both shows.....we need to give you till thrusday to get to tuesday

With all the pressure on him and his wife being killed......expect Jimmy Darmondy to be using heroin by the end of the season and a full blown addict next season

thx for the spoiler alert,:rolleyes: I have it tivoed RW...

I made a benign post today but I disagree that we have to wait a certain amount of time before talking about the show. You know we'll be talking about it so either stay out of the thread or hurry up and watch it on demand. :)

I think one day after is enough time.

Forum List

Back