Bloomberg business channel is reorting

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
that Iraq is sending troops to seize Kurdish oil fields. Tell me there is an alternative to killing all and I mean all of these idiot Muslims?

No link...check your local channels

We are not going to kill all of the Muslims, and those who start here on the American Muslims will get dirt napped.

that Iraq is sending troops to seize Kurdish oil fields. Tell me there is an alternative to killing all and I mean all of these idiot Muslims?

Their death cult makes it unlikely there are any alternatives really, so no, there isn't one in the long run. And Googling doesn't bring up any breaking news on this, just stories about the ones they seized under Obama's first term, when he was busy giving them blow jobs and nukes.

Ah, the ignorance of the Trumpsters, those geniuses just love to paint almost two billion Muslims with a broad brush. What a narrow and uneducated view of the world. Good job! :happy-1:

Forum List

Back