blmmer gets on city council in iowa

lets so no political experience . i wonder how high her education is?

IDK but my two take aways from this are:

1) I would have voted for her and 2) She is another Liberation Movement candidate. The DNC better be scared. This seems to be a movement by blacks to escape their plantation.

The reason I would have voted for her is that all she really wants as far as Police Reforms is a citizen review panel to help fine tune policing, and more importantly, she is pushing for the city to spend money rehabbing older houses with historical charm by partnering with interested groups and contractors instead of tearing as many of them down as they have been.

1) I would have voted for her and 2) She is another Liberation Movement candidate. The DNC better be scared. This seems to be a movement by blacks to escape their plantation.

The reason I would have voted for her is that all she really wants as far as Police Reforms is a citizen review panel to help fine tune policing, and more importantly, she is pushing for the city to spend money rehabbing older houses with historical charm by partnering with interested groups and contractors instead of tearing as many of them down as they have been.
even if she doesnt have the education to do the job?

even if she doesnt have the education to do the job?

There is no education requirement to be elected to city council. City councils have a city attorney usually sitting right there in the room even if not at the desk at every meeting to make sure they keep the car in the road. She has a history of community involvement. She is right on the blight issue. I see something similar in my city happening. There is a rush to spend a lot of money tearing down "blighted" properties ASAP and no real effort to rehab them. Even the Historical Committee Nazis have wanted to try to save some of the houses but the City is all "Nope, we are tearing them down and putting the land in our land bank". Demolishing the hood sounds all well and dandy on its face, but that is not the end of the story---the people who live in those houses don't magically disappear. They bring their hoody selves and their hoody habits and their hoody friends into working class neighborhoods when their hoody hood house gets leveled and accelerate the decline of those neighborhoods.

Escape the plantation? You do realize we have black doctors, lawyers, congressman, police chiefs, and even had a black president right? There are a million blacks who have done very well. Even bill Cosby and Oprah were ghetto trash that became successful. Blacks only drinking fountains was a long time ago.

She has no education or experience. So what, she should get the job because of her skin color? And 27? A 27 year old doesn't know shit about shit.

Rehabbing houses with historical charm? So only rehabbing houses that are charming and esthetically pleasing as a fun project is what's important?

And rehabbing cool old houses is more important than the police? And the police don't need reformed. There are 10s of thousands of police interacting with 100s of thousands of people everyday and 9 out of 10 times there is a shooting (which is maybe a couple dozen a year on the news) it's because a criminal is doing criminal stuff and attacked the police or someone else. Police reform? No we need to start saying "stop breaking the law and the cops won't bother you".

All of your reasons are just awful for wanting this person elected.

Escape the plantation? You do realize we have black doctors, lawyers, congressman, police chiefs, and even had a black president right? There are a million blacks who have done very well. Even bill Cosby and Oprah were ghetto trash that became successful. Blacks only drinking fountains was a long time ago.

She has no education or experience. So what, she should get the job because of her skin color? And 27? A 27 year old doesn't know shit about shit.

Rehabbing houses with historical charm? So only rehabbing houses that are charming and esthetically pleasing as a fun project is what's important?

And rehabbing cool old houses is more important than the police? And the police don't need reformed. There are 10s of thousands of police interacting with 100s of thousands of people everyday and 9 out of 10 times there is a shooting (which is maybe a couple dozen a year on the news) it's because a criminal is doing criminal stuff and attacked the police or someone else. Police reform? No we need to start saying "stop breaking the law and the cops won't bother you".

All of your reasons are just awful for wanting this person elected.

Well, your side lost so at least she knows how to beat your people.

Forum List

Back