BLM to the Federal Government: When Blacks Kill Blacks Is Not Your Business

Still, what I do not understand from your comments is whether black lives MATTER or NOT...
ALL LIVES MATTER OF NONE DO- IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH- however, the feds have to be invited by the locals since it is a local issue unless/until a federal employee is involved or a federal law is broken and killing a person is not a federal offense unless it's in the commission of a federal crime like robbing a bank, or the killer is going from state to state.

The top of the pro-Chinese, pro-fascist "Democratic" party must be handcuffed, taken to temporary detention centers, and charged under Article 115 of the US Penal Code. After that, peace and order will reign in the country.

Still, what I do not understand from your comments is whether black lives MATTER or NOT...
ALL LIVES MATTER OF NONE DO- IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH- however, the feds have to be invited by the locals since it is a local issue unless/until a federal employee is involved or a federal law is broken and killing a person is not a federal offense unless it's in the commission of a federal crime like robbing a bank, or the killer is going from state to state.
Or if federal buildings are damaged. Break a window in a Post Office and the feds can get involved.

Or if federal buildings are damaged. Break a window in a Post Office and the feds can get involved.
Then it IS a Federal Crime- geezus you people need to learn to read what's written-

People are tired of the political intrigues of the top of the pro-Chinese, pro-fascist "Democratic" Party. I think the "democrats" will soon have a "surprise from Kiev" based on the results of the investigation into the corruption activities of the Biden.

Personally, I would like to see Pelosi and her accomplices in handcuffs ASAP.

Anyone killing anyone is EVERYBODY'S business.
The protesters rights end when they infringe on commerce and innocent people's lives. Including blocking traffic.

Yes, only now Blacks shoot whites, and whites respond accordingly .... The precedent was set.

Last edited:
Well, BLM is correct- unless you can show where it's a federal offense then it is a state issue.
And if the city and state are incapable of providing for the public's safety, doesn't the federal government have the obligation to step in and protect the public?

ALL PROTESTING SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND BANNED
UNTIL THE PANDEMIC IS UNDER CONTROL

HOW DOES PROTESTING OUTWEIGH THE DANGERS OF SPREADING THE VIRUS
EXPLAIN THAT TO ME

WHY DO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO SPREAD THE VIRUS AND CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE
BUT BUSINESSES AND THE UNEMPLOYED DON'T
There's no virus at the propagandized level of contagion. They know it. That's why they can ignore their own laws.

Or participating in an ongoing criminal enterprise, ie organized gang activity. Most gangs operate interstate.

Well, BLM is correct- unless you can show where it's a federal offense then it is a state issue.
And if the city and state are incapable of providing for the public's safety, doesn't the federal government have the obligation to step in and protect the public?

Such questions can be asked to NORMAL people, but not to scoundrels and cheap and deceitful liars who drag the country into civil conflict in order to seize power and grab the state budget at the cost of innocent blood

Burn Loot Murder is not concerned with black lives. They are concerned with the communist cause. They heavily promote black abortion whose purpose it always was to obliterate black America.

Burn Loot Murder is not concerned with black lives. They are concerned with the communist cause. They heavily promote black abortion whose purpose it always was to obliterate black America.

I partially support your comment, but when you talk about communism, you do not understand what, alas, you are talking about

I partially support your comment, but when you talk about communism, you do not understand what, alas, you are talking about
I absolutely understand what I am talking about. After all, this is not my first exposure to communism.

I think its a federal issue when Americas largest cities are being overrun a destroyed by communist rioters

Forum List

Back