blm sues licence plate company in hawaii

I admire his courage but he's not going to win that one. The states strictly control those license plates and there's right to having one (much less one that says anything specific). I don't understand why the city of Honolulu would sue him over it. He doesn't have to return the plate, and it's not valid upon his next registration, so I'm not sure what suing him accomplishes.

I used to have a license plate which had the word "TUBE" in it.

It was in reference to guitar amplifiers which use vacuum tubes as opposed to solid state devices. Some, however, including the DMV, believed it was referring to a particular part of my regularly covered anatomy. I actually had to submit a statement to DMV to state exactly what the meaning behind the plate was...

I admire his courage but he's not going to win that one. The states strictly control those license plates and there's right to having one (much less one that says anything specific). I don't understand why the city of Honolulu would sue him over it. He doesn't have to return the plate, and it's not valid upon his next registration, so I'm not sure what suing him accomplishes.

I believe the motorist in question is the one doing the suing...

Not according to the posted article...second to last sentence. "The Honolulu City Council approved moving ahead with allowing city attorneys to file a lawsuit against the driver."

Huh, okay. Missed that.

Counter-suits.

Welcome to America...

Good for Edward. Everyone has the right to a license plate identifying themselves as a Ku Kluxxer.

This is your defense of the J6 riot? We have a long history of race riots. Read a book or two.
For hours of Patriots protesting a blatant stolen election.

The six months of Negro riots? Goddamn Negros and Communists rioting, looting, destroying and murdering over cops protecting the community.

Not even close.

Forum List

Back