BLM storm Georgia Capital. Nobody shot.

This is so explicitly simple that it should not have to be explained
The message has been sent and received.
If a black person or persons engages in illegal conduct then they are Not to be held accountable by law enforcement otherwise multiple city rioting tantrums will be conducted for weeks. In fact police are told to stand down while feckless minority mayors and governors smile and virtue signal.

White protestors-target practice.
What illegal conduct was presented in the OP?

Oh I don't know, maybe you can tell us why the cop was telling to leave or be arrested.

trespassers storm the Georgia Capital
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

No bear spray, no stun guns, no tearing down barriers, no cops being beaten, no threats to kill members of the GA legislature, no destruction of property, no pipe bombs.
TRUMP supporters don't need things like that. we have brains, that we can decide, unlike you putrid demonRAT sheep.
now go back to cnn and listen 2 the lies they will spew to you.

Where the hell were your brains on January 6th as you stormed the capital armed with pipes, bats, bear spray and zip cuffs?
Where the hell were your brains on January 6th as you stormed the capital armed with pipes, bats, bear spray and zip cuffs?
works both ways....

Nope. Doesn't work both ways.

The only "sheep" on January 6th were the idiots duped by the man they worshipped as president. You know. The guys you refer to as "we Trump Supporters". Maybe you all share one brain amongst you. That would explain a lot.

cf8680888bb9384c98fb9940e4628236.png

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

No bear spray, no stun guns, no tearing down barriers, no cops being beaten, no threats to kill members of the GA legislature, no destruction of property, no pipe bombs.
TRUMP supporters don't need things like that. we have brains, that we can decide, unlike you putrid demonRAT sheep.

works both ways....

The only "sheep" on January 6th were the idiots duped by the man they worshipped as president. You know. The guys you refer to as "we Trump Supporters". Maybe you all share one brain amongst you. That would explain a lot.

View attachment 463063
To be fair there are sheep on both sides. This board is case in point.

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!
Kid gloves from the cops too.
Why is there one law for BLM and another for ordinary taxpayers.

Wow. No police beaten, injured or killed either.

no one was killed but a protestor in DC. you don't know that right? you think a cop was killed. I gave you too much credit.

Has nothing to do with what I think. But feel free to carry on with your mythical claims in Trumplandia.

well no cop was killed in DC, so you're factually wrong.

According to Trumplandian Logic - no protester was killed.

she was shot. the cop died of an allergic reaction. no one killed him. yet you're still promoting that lie. Why?

you once told me you had integrity, hmmm guess not.

She died from a bad reaction to a bullet. Keep promoting your lies, they are the only way you can continue to justify your support for actions on January 6th.

Thanks for the confirmation you lost integrity

You are delusional if you think you are any sort of judge on the matter of integrity.

The officer that died from an "allergic reaction" - who's death, caused by the protestors, you utterly diminish, was killed. Whether it was sprayed by the bear mace or a blood clot from being hit in the head. He wasn't breaking the law, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was doing his job. Ashlee Babbit, on the other hand, tragic as it was, was climbing in through a just-shattered window, into the Congressional area being held by police to try and keep the violent mob at bay while congress members were moved to a more secure location, and ignored orders to get down, would in any other circumstances be considered tragic but justified under the circumstances.

If she were a member of Antifa, you would have praised the officer.
If she were BLM, you would have praised the officer.
But somehow, you have decided this particular violent mob is above the law. The police showed incredible restraint - even as your patriots beat the crap out of them, tried to gouge out their eyes, and sprayed them with mace. This was the only live shot fired.

Weird how all you can do is deflect to something else since you refuse to condemn this insurrection and attempt to overthrow the Government of GA.

It's more weird how you can't seem to read well. Post #86. As for trying to overthrow the government - that's stretch but not surprising coming from you. It is right in line with your pathetic attempts at false equivalency.

Now, just give me a head up if I need to don sack cloth and ashes, rend clothing, tear hair, and wail and scream in order to indicate the "proper" level of condemnation you require. It takes time to prepare.

Thank you.

works both ways....

View attachment 463063

True. Perhaps the poster isn't aware of this....

and frankly, in this one particular event? Hell, even a number of the participants, upon coming down from the adrenaline rush (or what ever endocrine products come into play) couldn't believe they had done that or gone along with it. It's a huge lesson in mob mentality (sheep).

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!

no one was killed but a protestor in DC. you don't know that right? you think a cop was killed. I gave you too much credit.

Has nothing to do with what I think. But feel free to carry on with your mythical claims in Trumplandia.

she was shot. the cop died of an allergic reaction. no one killed him. yet you're still promoting that lie. Why?

In feelings land stating a factually incorrect over and over turns it into a confirmed feeling
Lib 101

If a black person or persons engages in illegal conduct then they are Not to be held accountable by law enforcement otherwise multiple city rioting tantrums will be conducted for weeks. In fact police are told to stand down while feckless minority mayors and governors smile and virtue signal.

Trespassing

Oh I don't know, maybe you can tell us why the cop was telling to leave or be arrested.

Well, I'm just ..... horrified, ashamed for my country, disgusted, angered that that black lady even thought of assaulting that police officer with her PURSE!!!!!!

She died from a bad reaction to a bullet. Keep promoting your lies, they are the only way you can continue to justify your support for actions on January 6th.

Thanks for the confirmation you lost integrity

You are delusional if you think you are any sort of judge on the matter of integrity.

The officer that died from an "allergic reaction" - who's death, caused by the protestors, you utterly diminish, was killed. Whether it was sprayed by the bear mace or a blood clot from being hit in the head. He wasn't breaking the law, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was doing his job. Ashlee Babbit, on the other hand, tragic as it was, was climbing in through a just-shattered window, into the Congressional area being held by police to try and keep the violent mob at bay while congress members were moved to a more secure location, and ignored orders to get down, would in any other circumstances be considered tragic but justified under the circumstances.

If she were a member of Antifa, you would have praised the officer.
If she were BLM, you would have praised the officer.
But somehow, you have decided this particular violent mob is above the law. The police showed incredible restraint - even as your patriots beat the crap out of them, tried to gouge out their eyes, and sprayed them with mace. This was the only live shot fired.

Weird how all you can do is deflect to something else since you refuse to condemn this insurrection and attempt to overthrow the Government of GA.

It's more weird how you can't seem to read well. Post #86. As for trying to overthrow the government - that's stretch but not surprising coming from you. It is right in line with your pathetic attempts at false equivalency.

Now, just give me a head up if I need to don sack cloth and ashes, rend clothing, tear hair, and wail and scream in order to indicate the "proper" level of condemnation you require. It takes time to prepare.

Thank you.

You said this insurrection was "not appropriate". Easy Chief!

I guess that's how you described Jan 6th also, right? Got a link to you describing it that way?

View attachment 463063

The only "sheep" on January 6th were the idiots duped by the man they worship as president. You know. The guys you refer to as "we xiden Supporters". Maybe you all share one brain amongst you. That would explain a lot.

Oh, these kids were testing fate. I would have loved to have seen those cops drag these kids down the capital steps by the scruff of their necks. If it's bad to do it in DC, it's bad to do this shit in Atlanta, or any state capital.

Hmmm. You don't see any difference? For example, are these "kids" assaulting officers? Spraying them with bear mace? Dragging them down the steps and beating them with poles? Gouging out their eyes?

While it's NOT appropriate to storm any capital, whether it was the rightists in Michigan, or the leftists in Georgia - it's also not appropriate to compare either event to what occurred on January 6th.

I just can't believe it.

Wisconsin.....

Because if they didn't leave, then they'd be trespassing, for which they could have been arrested. Up until they were told to leave, I don't see where they committed a crime. And that video cuts short to see if they complied with the officer's command to leave.

Trespassing
That's not trespassing until you refuse to leave after being told to leave by the proper authority.

Pull your head out of your ass pleb

hahaha....you dumbmotherfuckers can't ever make sense.

LefTard Logic:
Plebeians-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Plebeians-
9679453_G_3910172_ver1.0.jpg

Highest earning ethnic group....

Amazing it's indians

Same thing you think about the blacks we have every right to think about you.

Hahahah

Again we're products of caste, i only have 20 million kin my caste is small. And we shit all over whites. You throwing my subservient castes in my face doens't really mean anything. It's like me pointing at black america and saying it reflects you. Those are the people my kin have shit on for millenia

And what do you think industrializing europe looked like?

Hitler was so enamored with us he tried to steal our history. Because his own was so pathetic, and that includes the rest of the whites.
Take your literal shit culture (shitting everywhere in public) with its shitty, made up class system, back to your shitty country.

Where exactly do you think you belong you dumb white trash? lol

My ancestors fought in teh civil war and salt of the earth

Yours are dumb white trash who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.

Why is it always teh most pathetic whites who want to pretend their race is better? Absurd.

The irony of the libertarian telling some one to go home. Can't even live your own beliefs. Typical white trash
1. I will compare sheep skins with you ANY day, motherfucker. ANY. FUCKING. DAY.
2. My ancestors were forced to fight in the Civil War.
3. Telling you to get your anti-liberty shit culture the fuck outta here IS libertarian. Live free or die, bitch.

Sheep skins? lol

And i am living free, free to call you dumb white trash...?

Know your place pleb. Your redneck ancestors didn't and mine had to teach them.

I'm not opposed to doing it all again but I don't think you'll put up near the fight this time.

works both ways....

View attachment 463063

True. Perhaps the poster isn't aware of this....

and frankly, in this one particular event? Hell, even a number of the participants, upon coming down from the adrenaline rush (or what ever endocrine products come into play) couldn't believe they had done that or gone along with it. It's a huge lesson in mob mentality (sheep).
100% and the same mentality takes place online but there aren’t as many repercussions

Trespassing
That's not trespassing until you refuse to leave after being told to leave by the proper authority.
Lies by you to defend this leftist insurrection.

Trespass
Primary tabs
Definition

Trespass is defined by the act of knowingly entering another person’s property without permission.

Lol quite the storm there dumb fuck. No one running, just a few people standing around. Hillarious. That was quite the storm. Lol

So, the criteria for domestic terrorism depends on whether you are running or not???

Lol, your an idiot. No one there was afraid. There was no violence. Go chase Jewish space lasers.

Forum List

Back