BLM storm Georgia Capital. Nobody shot.

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!
Kid gloves from the cops too.
Why is there one law for BLM and another for ordinary taxpayers.

Wow. No police beaten, injured or killed either.

no one was killed but a protestor in DC. you don't know that right? you think a cop was killed. I gave you too much credit.

Has nothing to do with what I think. But feel free to carry on with your mythical claims in Trumplandia.

well no cop was killed in DC, so you're factually wrong.

According to Trumplandian Logic - no protester was killed.

she was shot. the cop died of an allergic reaction. no one killed him. yet you're still promoting that lie. Why?

you once told me you had integrity, hmmm guess not.

Crickets from the media as trespassers storm the Georgia Capital in protests at VOTER I.D.!!!

Blacks are scary, aren't they? Those poor policemen.

so were the white guys carrying an american flag, huh?

Yeah Trump's mob was dangerous and assaulted over 100 policemen

Those blacks in Ga .... about as dangerous as a springer spaniel.

no they didn't, but you believe everything you hear. I bet you still believe the cop was killed. hahahahahahahahaha this is too easy.

it was alll FAKE NEWS!!!!! #Trump/QAnon!!!!!! MAGA

I have no idea what QAnon is, sorry. and no cop was killed but it was reported he was killed with a fire extinguisher. Never happened. I deal in facts and facts only.

Oh, these kids were testing fate. I would have loved to have seen those cops drag these kids down the capital steps by the scruff of their necks. If it's bad to do it in DC, it's bad to do this shit in Atlanta, or any state capital.

no one was killed but a protestor in DC. you don't know that right? you think a cop was killed. I gave you too much credit.

Has nothing to do with what I think. But feel free to carry on with your mythical claims in Trumplandia.

she was shot. the cop died of an allergic reaction. no one killed him. yet you're still promoting that lie. Why?

She died from a bad reaction to a bullet. Keep promoting your lies, they are the only way you can continue to justify your support for actions on January 6th.

Oh, these kids were testing fate. I would have loved to have seen those cops drag these kids down the capital steps by the scruff of their necks. If it's bad to do it in DC, it's bad to do this shit in Atlanta, or any state capital.

Hmmm. You don't see any difference? For example, are these "kids" assaulting officers? Spraying them with bear mace? Dragging them down the steps and beating them with poles? Gouging out their eyes?

While it's NOT appropriate to storm any capital, whether it was the rightists in Michigan, or the leftists in Georgia - it's also not appropriate to compare either event to what occurred on January 6th.

I just can't believe it.

...?

lol

In michigan half of em had long rifles
And yet she survived.

And yet they let the white trash run amok

I don't care if they kill her

I do care if dumb white trash whine about a few unarmed blacks in the capitol making no effort to even see the reps.

You vapid ***** trying to shift teh goalposts
...?

lol

Without ammunition and with opened breeches.

Even if that was true, why the fuck do you think anyone would care or see them as less of a threat?

No one relevant had any way to know that. Yet there they were.

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't
It is true...They had the rifles as props and weren't a threat to anyone....There were cops everywhere.

Deal with it.

You have no idea if it's true you fucking simpleton

Won't accept the results of the election but take some white trash's word for if they had a clip or not

Shut the fuck up retard

Why are Ragheads so quick to use the phrase "White Trash"?
Why are white patriots dubbed "white trash" by Ragheads?

Because as a good half german son I know what low born whites look like

Like you red neck.
...?

lol

And yet she survived.

And yet they let the white trash run amok

I don't care if they kill her

I do care if dumb white trash whine about a few unarmed blacks in the capitol making no effort to even see the reps.

You vapid ***** trying to shift teh goalposts
...?

lol

Without ammunition and with opened breeches.

Even if that was true, why the fuck do you think anyone would care or see them as less of a threat?

No one relevant had any way to know that. Yet there they were.

"we didn't bring ammo"

Sure you didn't
It is true...They had the rifles as props and weren't a threat to anyone....There were cops everywhere.

Deal with it.

You have no idea if it's true you fucking simpleton

Won't accept the results of the election but take some white trash's word for if they had a clip or not

Shut the fuck up retard

Why are Ragheads so quick to use the phrase "White Trash"?
Why are white patriots dubbed "white trash" by Ragheads?
The only people who use the term "White trash" are racist coliureds and self-hating leftists.

No i'm just half white and know white trash when i see it

Salt of the earth you mother fuckers are not
So you're only half trash? And half Raghead?

Not gonna find many German white trash in America, hahah

We're a bit better bred than that.
How many White nations are stuck in the 1600's and still living like disgusting human cockroaches?
Why do you think that is?
9679453_G_3910172_ver1.0.jpg
Trump done it.

They have a caste system
I'd leave as well. Now why would they come here and want to bring that here?

....? While religious Indians exist outside India it doesn't make much sense to leave if you really believe in caste

Living among tainted yankee souls isn't going to be good for your own karma

If my grandfather gave a shit he would no doubt have stayed.

This is so explicitly simple that it should not have to be explained
The message has been sent and received.
If a black person or persons engages in illegal conduct then they are Not to be held accountable by law enforcement otherwise multiple city rioting tantrums will be conducted for weeks. In fact police are told to stand down while feckless minority mayors and governors smile and virtue signal.

White protestors-target practice.

If a black person or persons engages in illegal conduct then they are Not to be held accountable by law enforcement otherwise multiple city rioting tantrums will be conducted for weeks. In fact police are told to stand down while feckless minority mayors and governors smile and virtue signal.

What illegal conduct was presented in the OP?

She died from a bad reaction to a bullet. Keep promoting your lies, they are the only way you can continue to justify your support for actions on January 6th.

Thanks for the confirmation you lost integrity

trespassers storm the Georgia Capital
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

No bear spray, no stun guns, no tearing down barriers, no cops being beaten, no threats to kill members of the GA legislature, no destruction of property, no pipe bombs.
TRUMP supporters don't need things like that. we have brains, that we can decide, unlike you putrid demonRAT sheep.
now go back to cnn and listen 2 the lies they will spew to you.

Where the hell were your brains on January 6th as you stormed the capital armed with pipes, bats, bear spray and zip cuffs?
Where the hell were your brains on January 6th as you stormed the capital armed with pipes, bats, bear spray and zip cuffs?
works both ways....

Threats work

Hmmm. You don't see any difference? For example, are these "kids" assaulting officers? Spraying them with bear mace? Dragging them down the steps and beating them with poles? Gouging out their eyes?

While it's NOT appropriate to storm any capital, whether it was the rightists in Michigan, or the leftists in Georgia - it's also not appropriate to compare either event to what occurred on January 6th.

I just can't believe it.

not surprising...especially when all you worship, is out of publishers, and not journalists.
as far as comparing....it was an extension from last year, with antifa and black flies matter criminals

Who the fuck? would protest a voter ID? Its not voter suppression, its learning to exercise the responsibilities of a Citizen of the United States of America. One would THINK.... if they were a proud citizen of any nation... they would do what they could as an educated individual to take their part... and teach their kids to do the same.

But here? why does one party simply say their constituents are too weak or ignorant to get an ID and register to vote? They can mobilize to protest... but they can't mobilize for 4 fucking years to help people sign up for their ID cards? in anticipation of an upcoming election?
4 years is a long time dear Democrats. Please stop lying your ass off.
Folks that are better off won't have a problem, because they have a home computer and a printer/scanner that they can easily make a copy of their driver's licence to send in for an absentee ballot, or they have a white collar job in an office, that has a copy machine they could use for free to make the two copies they will need....

And poorer and older folks don't necessarily have the same resources as easily accessible..... is the only thing I could think of...???

So who buys their stamps, or requests the ballot applications for them? They can't get a copy made or take them to get a free ID? Excuses are plentiful, reasons are very rare.

You are delusional if you think you are any sort of judge on the matter of integrity.

The officer that died from an "allergic reaction" - who's death, caused by the protestors, you utterly diminish, was killed. Whether it was sprayed by the bear mace or a blood clot from being hit in the head. He wasn't breaking the law, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was doing his job. Ashlee Babbit, on the other hand, tragic as it was, was climbing in through a just-shattered window, into the Congressional area being held by police to try and keep the violent mob at bay while congress members were moved to a more secure location, and ignored orders to get down, would in any other circumstances be considered tragic but justified under the circumstances.

If she were a member of Antifa, you would have praised the officer.
If she were BLM, you would have praised the officer.
But somehow, you have decided this particular violent mob is above the law. The police showed incredible restraint - even as your patriots beat the crap out of them, tried to gouge out their eyes, and sprayed them with mace. This was the only live shot fired.

Pull your head out of your ass pleb

hahaha....you dumbmotherfuckers can't ever make sense.

LefTard Logic:
Plebeians-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Plebeians-
9679453_G_3910172_ver1.0.jpg

Highest earning ethnic group....

Amazing it's indians

Same thing you think about the blacks we have every right to think about you.

Hahahah

Again we're products of caste, i only have 20 million kin my caste is small. And we shit all over whites. You throwing my subservient castes in my face doens't really mean anything. It's like me pointing at black america and saying it reflects you. Those are the people my kin have shit on for millenia

And what do you think industrializing europe looked like?

Hitler was so enamored with us he tried to steal our history. Because his own was so pathetic, and that includes the rest of the whites.
Take your literal shit culture (shitting everywhere in public) with its shitty, made up class system, back to your shitty country.

Where exactly do you think you belong you dumb white trash? lol

My ancestors fought in teh civil war and salt of the earth

Yours are dumb white trash who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.

Why is it always teh most pathetic whites who want to pretend their race is better? Absurd.

The irony of the libertarian telling some one to go home. Can't even live your own beliefs. Typical white trash
1. I will compare sheep skins with you ANY day, motherfucker. ANY. FUCKING. DAY.
2. My ancestors were forced to fight in the Civil War.
3. Telling you to get your anti-liberty shit culture the fuck outta here IS libertarian. Live free or die, bitch.

You are delusional if you think you are any sort of judge on the matter of integrity.

The officer that died from an "allergic reaction" - who's death, caused by the protestors, you utterly diminish, was killed. Whether it was sprayed by the bear mace or a blood clot from being hit in the head. He wasn't breaking the law, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was doing his job. Ashlee Babbit, on the other hand, tragic as it was, was climbing in through a just-shattered window, into the Congressional area being held by police to try and keep the violent mob at bay while congress members were moved to a more secure location, and ignored orders to get down, would in any other circumstances be considered tragic but justified under the circumstances.

But somehow, you have decided this particular violent mob is above the law. The police showed incredible restraint - even as your patriots beat the crap out of them, tried to gouge out their eyes, and sprayed them with mace. This was the only live shot fired.

Weird how all you can do is deflect to something else since you refuse to condemn this insurrection and attempt to overthrow the Government of GA.

Well he never got hit in the head, so yeah I can judge integrity and you lose

Forum List

Back