BLM sets Minniapolis on fire last night!

I tried to warn you all. the streets were burning agian.
Maybe Boogie should not have gotten a gun and fired it while deputies were trying to arrest him. That said, the article only mention dumpsters being set on fire. Are you saying Minneapolis is nothing but a bunch of dumpsters?

Maybe Boogie should not have gotten a gun and fired it while deputies were trying to arrest him. That said, the article only mention dumpsters being set on fire. Are you saying Minneapolis is nothing but a bunch of dumpsters?

Well, after months of destruction last year, probably.

1622922666436.png

So long as no federal funds are being given to them to rebuild I don't care

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yep and from your link we can see the mindset of these folks..."Family and friends described Smith as a father of three who was often harassed by the police." If anyone can't recognize that statement as an anti-law enforcement, racist steaming pile of rancid bullshit, well, they deserve what they get.

its still bad fire is fire . it could have ignited other things. they just need to stop this shit.

Negative. The article mentions that the photos shows pictures of dumpsters on fire. Not that it was the only things set on fire.

The article included this:

Nine people were arrested on possible charges including suspicion of riot, assault, arson and damage to property.

I don't believe arson is defined with dumpsters in mind. I could be wrong.

Yep and from your link we can see the mindset of these folks..."Family and friends described Smith as a father of three who was often harassed by the police." If anyone can't recognize that statement as an anti-law enforcement, racist steaming pile of rancid bullshit, well, they deserve what they get.
and how long is his record? he is career fellan. if he cared about his famioly her get a differnt line of work.

Negative. The article mentions that the photos shows pictures of dumpsters on fire. Not that it was the only things set on fire.

Nine people were arrested on possible charges including suspicion of riot, assault, arson and damage to property.

Then the perps were arrested just like the rioters in other riots....

:auiqs.jpg:Police stand guard early Saturday after protesters set fire to dumpsters in Minneapolis.
Yes you would think that was funny, your posts are usually analogous to dumpster fires started by a juvenile troll.
how about dumb blm folks. and its still wron.g tongiht they will probably loot al lthe stores. you think crime is funny?

exactly. funny how some people read salectively.

and how long is his record? he is career fellan. if he cared about his famioly her get a differnt line of work.
Fellon- The phenomenon of having to come out as bisexual to the same person/people repeatedly because they assumed or hoped that is your sexuality .

you meant felon..or felonious career. He probably has no line of work because few jobs are found in the inner cities..

Forum List

Back