BLM says whites earned their money buy opressing blacks?

Funny how they forgot to mention E. and S. Asians (very dark people) who excel in the classroom.

More black bs. Whites earned their money by opressing blacks. There just making more shit up now all over this ivy league school thing.
Just another scam to separate self-hating guilty white liberals from their money.

Good for them. They're such easy marks.

The sad thing is the Ivy Leagues are complying by discriminating against white students.
Now you sound like a Yali.

White students occupy approximately 43 percent of the student population, followed by Asian-Americans at 15 percent, Hispanic and Latino groups at 11 percent, African-Americans, and multi-racial groups at 6 percent. Additionally, the student population constitutes 11 percent of international students.

..they are idiots--don't make any sense at all..they graduate at lower levels--commit crime at high levels--and they think we listen!!!!

More black bs. Whites earned their money by opressing blacks. There just making more shit up now all over this ivy league school thing.

I'm sure there are millions of whites in America that would like to know where there money is. Hell not far from here is a trailer park full of people wanting to know where their white privilege money is at.

But the fact is no black person alive today, or their parents, or grandparents were slaves. They aren't owed anything.

I don't see blacks living on land once owned by native Americans giving them their land back or trying to pay them money. Nah, blacks are all about "gimme gimme gimme" all they want is free shit for nothing.

I'm sure there are millions of whites in America that would like to know where there money is. Hell not far from here is a trailer park full of people wanting to know where their white privilege money is at.

But the fact is no black person alive today, or their parents, or grandparents were slaves. They aren't owed anything.

I don't see blacks living on land once owned by native Americans giving them their land back or trying to pay them money. Nah, blacks are all about "gimme gimme gimme" all they want is free shit for nothing.
Terrific (and true) post, Resnic.

It should be pasted on the face of every fuckhead BLM member or supporter, so they can read it every time they look in the mirror. (If they can read).

These ivy league colleges exist on alumni donations. White alumni donations. White students pay tuition. Blacks will demand themselves right into failure.

they want whites to obey them lol

Forum List

Back