The miseducation of Black conservatives

Right wing blacks are really an oxymoron. To support policies and initiatives made to expressly negate your rights is stupid. Yet we see blacks gleefully doing these things in order to show white right wing extremists that they are for "unifying" the races. But unification based on the idea of what unity should be from one group which has had at least 246 years to unify everybody but didn't, is only the maintenance of the status quo.

The miseducation of Black conservatives​

An infamous one-liner from 1970s-era sitcoms goes like this: “Some of my best friends are Black.”

It’s also a classic comeback for White racists when the racist is caught being, well, racist.

When that happens, racists mysteriously pull out a Black buddy (such as the Clayton Bigsby character from the old “Dave Chappelle Show”) to secure a hood pass for the misdeed. White actors and politicians are especially adept at this magic trick.

Who are these Bigsby characters right-wingers are apparently inviting to their summer cookouts? Are they what some Blacks call sellouts?

For hundreds of years, Blacks have deemed some brothers and sisters sellouts because they are willing to betray their community for the favors of whites.

In his 2008 book titled “Sellout: The Politics of Racial Betrayal,” Dr. Randall Kennedy, a Harvard Law School professor, describes “sellout” as a word Blacks use to stigmatize and marginalize other Blacks considered disloyal to the race.

The playbook for modern Black right-wing politics can be traced to the 1980 Black Alternatives Conference held at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. The conference was organized by the Institute for Contemporary Studies, a California-based public policy institution, to counter the Black leftist movement. According to James B. Lowe’s book, “The American Directory of Certified Uncle Toms,” the Reagan-inspired Institute of Contemporary Studies, attracted about 125 black lawyers, physicians, dentists, Ivy League professors and commentators.”

This formula to rally Black conservatives has been duplicated over the decades. Right-wing think tanks heavily support Black conservatives who agree to do their bidding.

Conservative Black people are chill, the rest are like you all stressed out.

You throw racism out there like it's candy on Halloween, IM2.
You're just not a bright person.
You ARE the problem. I'm guessing you're a paid schill.
That's what you do. Move on. Because white racis is real and it continues. You know that because you are a participant.

Go catch some garr.

Yet here you are, one of the most racist posters on this board who worships the democrats, the party of slavery and segregation. You rage with a seething hatred. I feel very sorry for you.
You are the racist. Since we aren't living in the 1860's and whites like you tell me I was never a slave, or suffered jim crow. or how whites today aren't responsible for what their grandparents did, perhaps you need to recognize that you're dealing with a man who knows the republican record. Meaning that you stop trying to lie to me about the republican party before you get embarrassed.

It's really sad the lies these republiKKKLans cling to.

You are the racist. Since we aren't living in the 1860's and whites like you tell me I was never a slave, or suffered jim crow. or how whites today aren't responsible for what their grandparents did, perhaps you need to recognize that you're dealing with a man who knows the republican record. Meaning that you stop trying to lie to me about the republican party before you get embarrassed.

Sob sob sob. No, you are the board racist. Your posts are all out there for everyone to see. Again, I feel sorry for hollowed out people who hold on to bitter rage, hate, racism. Its sad. The democrats are the party of slavery and segregation. Thats who you support. Deal with it.

Farnsworth is a right wing extremist. Unfortunately they have hijacked the conservative brand.
How am I a "right-wing extremist"?

How am I a "conservative"?

I have never claimed to be anything but a classic liberal.

I believe in letting people have independent thought, including black people.

You......don't....

You MUST tell black people how to think before they leave the plantation and start doing their own thinking. You do the bidding of rich elitests who want to rule the world. They hate you but you're useful. You're the ultimate house negro.

Your ass has been destroyed by your own thread because you are the very thing you protest.

:laughing0301:

That's what you do. Move on. Because white racis is real and it continues. You know that because you are a participant.

Go catch some garr.
Garr? WTF?

I'm not the person who goes on a message board railing against the Blacks.
You are the person who goes on a board railing on the Whites.
In fact, that's all you do. Another poster pegged you right....you are a bigot.

If you were to take a poll here and asked the question whether or not there was anybody here that didn't find him to be a racist bigot, I don't think that there would be a single hand raised.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

Point number two: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number three: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number four: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number five: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti Black base.

This is the history of the Republican party and blacks. Lincoln signed the EP and you right wingers cling to that as if it means something. But you see A Democrat signed our second emancipation proclamation in 1964 and when that happened, Republicans nominated a man who voted against that Emancipation proclamation. You right wingers need to learn your history, because not everybody black is Candace Owens or Confused Kanye West.

Can't face the facts Meister? Go look it up.

Garr? WTF?

I'm not the person who goes on a message board railing against the Blacks.
You are the person who goes on a board railing on the Whites.

I rail about whites who practice racism, not whites in general. But you are an old white man that repeats things like, "you blacks are just going to have to wait a little longer because its going to take time for whites to stop being racists."

That's how bigots think.

Funny how there are whites nere who agree with me.

I rail about whites who practice racism, not whites in general. But you are an old white man that repeats things like, "you blacks are just going to have to wait a little longer because its going to take time for whites to stop being racists."

That's how bigots think.

Don't let reality bite you, IM2. It's going to take generations, and that's not being bigoted
You think you can get people to change overnight. You don't have the intellect,
nor the personality to pull that off, you only hurt your own cause.
If you were a republican, those same whites would turn on you so fast you would be spinning.
Don't fool yourself.

Every black person who has been red pilled seems to be extremely smart and logical. There are SHITLOADS of them on YouTube now. These are people who can make an educated point and effectively defend their positions. I see no such person on the left.
And many of them have no problem understanding per capita.

That's how bigots think.

While patting you on the hand and reminding you how much you need them and how fortunate you are to have them.

Don't let reality bite you, IM2. It's going to take generations, and that's not being bigoted
You think you can get people to change overnight. You don't have the intellect,
nor the personality to pull that off, you only hurt your own cause.
If you were a republican, those same whites would turn on you so fast you would be spinning.
Don't fool yourself.

It's definitely not a color thing.

Africans who come here without the Boulder on their shoulder do fine.

Forum List

Back