The miseducation of Black conservatives

Our OL can't pancake a bowl of batter.... :laugh:

But I get your drift.

:beer:

Anchor Down.

Best OL in "college" football - TN vols

Worst front 4 in div 1a? .... Vandy - we got no pressure on Hawaii QB with just 4 - a frightening truth from what was incorrectly perceived as an uplifting opener....

Wake forest rookie OLT now starts for GB, type of kid Vandy would land 15 years ago before the "trans surgery" crowd took over...

Now he goes to wake instead!!

Fuck 'em, back to blocking for #34

And don't ask how many yards #34 put on us....

Lol

Best OL in "college" football - TN vols

Worst front 4 in div 1a? .... Vandy - we got no pressure on Hawaii QB with just 4 - a frightening truth from what was incorrectly perceived as an uplifting opener....

Wake forest rookie OLT now starts for GB, type of kid Vandy would land 15 years ago before the "trans surgery" crowd took over...

Now he goes to wake instead!!

Fuck 'em, back to blocking for #34

And don't ask how many yards #34 put on us....

Lol
Have you been watching the Aggie train wreck news?
:laugh:

(bag over head)

It is. And now watch every white right winger try telling us how we should think.

Here you have one idiot talking about the 1860 Democratic party. If he wants to go back there he needs to shut his mouth since the republican party authored the Corwin Amendment. Funny how these losers tell us how have never been slaves but when we point out current white republican racism, then democrats are the party of slavery. Stop lying to yourselves right wingers, todays republican party is the home of the white racist. And any black person suppoeting the republican party as it currently stands is an idiot.
And there you go back to the same old bullshit. Why don't you grow up and admit that you aren't a victim of the evil white man. Like the rest of us, your successes and failures are the result of your own actions and no other cause.

Have you been watching the Aggie train wreck news?
:laugh:

(bag over head)

some

Plenty of NFL talent on A&M defense

Remember who you are communicating with, a fan of a team who has never ever been better than 500 in the SEC, and now staring at a stark reality that nobody Christian wants to go to Vandy... Including top academically qualified football talent. Who can blame them???

But those here messing with Team Herschel are getting a stiff reminder they are up against the SEC, and that matters more than jimbo not landing enough talent on O this year...

And there you go back to the same old bullshit. Why don't you grow up and admit that you aren't a victim of the evil white man. Like the rest of us, your successes and failures are the result of your own actions and no other cause.

IM2 uses words he cannot define. He is a lifelong beneficiary of racial preferences and taxpayer funded handouts. His main objective here is to call people names and avoid serious debate, since he really is UNQUALIFIED to have a debate other than tossing cards.

Blacks who exercise their right to disagree with IM2 are "idiots." When the other side cannot debate and results to name calling only, it is clear who lost.

Happens all the time with Algore supporters getting climate truth from EMH

IM2 uses words he cannot define. He is a lifelong beneficiary of racial preferences and taxpayer funded handouts. His main objective here is to call people names and avoid serious debate, since he really is UNQUALIFIED to have a debate other than tossing cards.

Blacks who exercise their right to disagree with IM2 are "idiots." When the other side cannot debate and results to name calling only, it is clear who lost.

Happens all the time with Algore supporters getting climate truth from EMH
Wrong. I am not a white male. This is the legacy group of racial preferences and taxpayer funded handouts.

black people who can think for themselves scare the flucking hell out of democrats
Black people who think for themselves ARE democrats. Whites don't get to define what we consider thinking in our best interests. Funny how this is a thread about the miseducation of black conservatves and nobody black is arguing with me about it. Only a bunch of racists who think it's great for blacks to support an ideology with a goal of moving blacks backwards

If what I call Black racism is a joke, then you are the joke.
You are a Black racist.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck....it's a duck.

I have this idiot on ignore, but I got interested when I saw you replied to it. I checked to see what the ignored content was and I still don't get what he's babbling about. I know I have special needs and a lower IQ but,.. whatever he's babbling about now, I'm pretty sure it's still higher than this racist mother fucker.

You are a Black racist.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck....it's a duck.
You are a white racist. What you say black racism is, is a joke. Because calling out racists and citing examples of continuing white racism from old stale whites like you is not racism by any definition of the word.

I have this idiot on ignore, but I got interested when I saw you replied to it. I checked to see what the ignored content was and I still don't get what he's babbling about. I know I have special needs and a lower IQ but,.. whatever he's babbling about now, I'm pretty sure it's still higher than this racist mother fucker.
My IQ is way higher than yours. You are the idiot. Keep me on ignore.

You are a white racist. What you say black racism is, is a joke. Because calling out racists and citing examples of continuing white racism from old stale whites like you is not racism by any definition of the word.
You throw racism out there like it's candy on Halloween, IM2.
You're just not a bright person.
You ARE the problem. I'm guessing you're a paid schill.

Wrong. I am not a white male. This is the legacy group of racial preferences and taxpayer funded handouts.

As a bigoted black, you get preferntial treatment in

School admissions
Employment
Use of certain words

Deny that you will, but it is called affirmative action, and it is the continuing dem party opposition of EQUALITY

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

What did white male republicans do? They liberated yours from the confderate Zionist fascist, the same crowd that owns Uncle Tom warnock today. But they do not own Herschel walker.

Black people who think for themselves ARE democrats. Whites don't get to define what we consider thinking in our best interests. Funny how this is a thread about the miseducation of black conservatves and nobody black is arguing with me about it.

Lmfao

All blacks who think for themselves parrot all of the same democrat lies as you?

Hardly.

You are not a thinker. You are a parrot.

It takes a thinker like Herschel to disagree with the mass of parroting morons that is the democrat party...

tl;dr

Define "conservative"

You beat me to it. Heh heh...

''white right wing extremists'' seems like a bit of an antagonistic blanket statement, I'd add. I see no support for whom specifically the racist is referencing.

Can't believe they're still permitting that cat a platform to freely espouse such racial hatred. So much for that whole ''clean start'' thing.

Must only apply to us white devils or something. That's the only time I ever see that ''clean start'' card raised.

You are a Black racist.

Use the phrase black bigot

The wormy CRT affirmative action activist can not refute that with what CRT taught him, that blacks cannot be racists...

Right wing blacks are really an oxymoron. To support policies and initiatives made to expressly negate your rights is stupid. Yet we see blacks gleefully doing these things in order to show white right wing extremists that they are for "unifying" the races. But unification based on the idea of what unity should be from one group which has had at least 246 years to unify everybody but didn't, is only the maintenance of the status quo.

The miseducation of Black conservatives​

An infamous one-liner from 1970s-era sitcoms goes like this: “Some of my best friends are Black.”

It’s also a classic comeback for White racists when the racist is caught being, well, racist.

When that happens, racists mysteriously pull out a Black buddy (such as the Clayton Bigsby character from the old “Dave Chappelle Show”) to secure a hood pass for the misdeed. White actors and politicians are especially adept at this magic trick.

Who are these Bigsby characters right-wingers are apparently inviting to their summer cookouts? Are they what some Blacks call sellouts?

For hundreds of years, Blacks have deemed some brothers and sisters sellouts because they are willing to betray their community for the favors of whites.

In his 2008 book titled “Sellout: The Politics of Racial Betrayal,” Dr. Randall Kennedy, a Harvard Law School professor, describes “sellout” as a word Blacks use to stigmatize and marginalize other Blacks considered disloyal to the race.

The playbook for modern Black right-wing politics can be traced to the 1980 Black Alternatives Conference held at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. The conference was organized by the Institute for Contemporary Studies, a California-based public policy institution, to counter the Black leftist movement. According to James B. Lowe’s book, “The American Directory of Certified Uncle Toms,” the Reagan-inspired Institute of Contemporary Studies, attracted about 125 black lawyers, physicians, dentists, Ivy League professors and commentators.”

This formula to rally Black conservatives has been duplicated over the decades. Right-wing think tanks heavily support Black conservatives who agree to do their bidding.

What is the point of blacks having the right to vote if people like you are going to tell them how they should vote anyway?

Forum List

Back