How America’s Elites Decided Anti-White Viciousness Is A Good Thing

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
How America's Elites Decided Anti-White Racism Is A Good Thing

"In its ultimate sign of success, this messaging has taken hold in public schools, corporate workplaces, medical journals, scientific research, and even diversity training in federal agencies.

It's not limited to any single race but endorsed by whites, blacks, Asians, and others, and disseminated in diversity materials and workplace-recommended readings that characterize white people as flawed, predatory, and dangerous to society.

Its sudden spread has caused a sense of culture shock and given rise to acrimonious school board meetings and employee lawsuits over hostile work environments as legions of teachers, students, and workers have been educated about white privilege, white fragility, white complicity, and the moral imperative to de-center "whiteness" so as not to "normalize white domination."."

In a 2021 lecture at Yale University titled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” psychiatrist Aruna Khilanani described her “fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor.”

Around the same time, a scholarly article in a peer-reviewed academic journal described “whiteness” as “a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which ‘white’ people have a particular susceptibility.” The author, Donald Moss, had also presented his paper as a continuing education course for licensed therapists who would presumably treat patients with this condition. The paper advises: “There is not yet a permanent cure.”

Its all so fuckin' tiresome.....You would not think that such a lame social construct as "racism" would dominate so many lives but it's being pushed by leftist Ivy League elites that hold more and more sway over the government no matter what party is in charge.

It just waxes and wanes slightly with a change of partys as both "sides" collect the IL pukes like so many stamps, even bragging it up about how many IL staffers they have. All the while knowing full well that they will change their allegiance at the drop of a hat (or more accurately, a election).

McCauleyCaulkinFace_1.jpg

How America's Elites Decided Anti-White Racism Is A Good Thing

"In its ultimate sign of success, this messaging has taken hold in public schools, corporate workplaces, medical journals, scientific research, and even diversity training in federal agencies.

It's not limited to any single race but endorsed by whites, blacks, Asians, and others, and disseminated in diversity materials and workplace-recommended readings that characterize white people as flawed, predatory, and dangerous to society.

Its sudden spread has caused a sense of culture shock and given rise to acrimonious school board meetings and employee lawsuits over hostile work environments as legions of teachers, students, and workers have been educated about white privilege, white fragility, white complicity, and the moral imperative to de-center "whiteness" so as not to "normalize white domination."."

In a 2021 lecture at Yale University titled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” psychiatrist Aruna Khilanani described her “fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor.”

Around the same time, a scholarly article in a peer-reviewed academic journal described “whiteness” as “a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which ‘white’ people have a particular susceptibility.” The author, Donald Moss, had also presented his paper as a continuing education course for licensed therapists who would presumably treat patients with this condition. The paper advises: “There is not yet a permanent cure.”

Its all so fuckin' tiresome.....You would not think that such a lame social construct as "racism" would dominate so many lives but it's being pushed by leftist Ivy League elites that hold more and more sway over the government no matter what party is in charge.

It just waxes and wanes slightly with a change of partys as both "sides" collect the IL pukes like so many stamps, even bragging it up about how many IL staffers they have. All the while knowing full well that they will change their allegiance at the drop of a hat (or more accurately, a election).

yeah, when the elites live such a sheltered and priveleged life and often within academia, its pretty easy for them to have all that free time to dream up such things. Plus the more "scholarly " things they can write, the more funding and expansion of their programs they get. SO they can depart more of this "valuable" information to young and impressionable minds.

explains why safe spaces are needed in some college campuses

I'm under no illusions.....Consider this, it's the current generation that will be passing on their lack of moral fiber to the next one.

I read today where Liz Warren made 402K "teaching" for two years at Harvard.....Yeah she's the same Elizabeth Warren that vowed to tackle the college affordability crisis.

Blah, hopefully our new brown overlords will not fall for the same dumb shit.

Last edited:
I'm under no illusions.....Consider this, it's the current generation that will be passing on their lack of moral fiber to the next one.

I read today where Liz Warren made 402K "teaching" for two years at Harvard.....Yeah she's the same Elizabeth Warren that vowed to tackle the college affordability crisis.

Yep
All we did was make McCauley Caulkin faces at every step the tyrants took, even when there was plenty of time to do something about it all.
Most pathetic generation in the history of America if not the world.

Our generation should be remembered in history as traitors no different than the Left we bitched about constantly.

Yep
All we did was make McCauley Caulkin faces at every step the tyrants took, even when there was plenty of time to do something about it all.
Most pathetic generation in the history of America if not the world.

Our generation should be remembered in history as traitors no different than the Left we bitched about constantly.
Traitors is a bit strong but certainly rubes. ;)

What the fuck could she teach that was worth $400,000 ? that women can't get ahead in the U.S. maybe?

All orchestrated by the global collectivists.
White people are generally more productive & freedom loving than other races.
We built the greatest civilizations & provided more innovation & upward mobility.

Can't have any of that in the reset to the new "Liberal World Order" of neo-feudalism where they are the Lords who own it all &while we are the peasants who own nothing & better keep quiet about it if we want to have food & shelter

What the OP is talking about is not happening. There is no anti white viciousness by elites or anyone else. The truth is what it is and if whites like the OP want to brag about the good things, they have to accept the bad. Only one subculture in the white community is whining about all this fake anti white bs, the racist subculture.

What the OP is talking about is not happening. There is no anti white viciousness by elites or anyone else. The truth is what it is and if whites like the OP want to brag about the good things, they have to accept the bad. Only one subculture in the white community is whining about all this fake anti white bs, the racist subculture.
I'm not bragging about anything, I don't have to, the results are there for all to see.

If your ethnicity continues to get the shitty end of the stick in this day and age it's totally on you.....That and the dems who strive mightily to keep you on their planation for their own ends.

Did you ever ponder on how much farther along your ethnicity would be if they quit being a useful idiots for the dems.

The world wonders. 😐

I'm not bragging about anything, I don't have to, the results are there for all to see.

If your ethnicity continues to get the shitty end of the stick in this day and age it's totally on you.....That and the dems who strive mightily to keep you on their planation for their own ends.

Did you ever ponder on how much farther along your ethnicity would be if they quit being a useful idiots for the dems.

The world wonders. 😐
No, what you say is not the case for blacks today, nor is there any anti white viciousness. I know how much farther we would be, that's why the majority of blacks aren't republicans. You sit in here reading and posting loads of anti black trash, then try telling me that racism is no more.

Lol!

No, what you say is not the case for blacks today, nor is there any anti white viciousness. I know how much farther we would be, that's why the majority of blacks aren't republicans. You sit in here reading and posting loads of anti black trash, then try telling me that racism is no more.

Lol!
Well Mr. Perpetual Victim, all that there is worth less than a pinch of owl shit.

Forum List

Back