blm protestors spit on cops

Last edited:
The whole country has been spitting on cops literally and figuratively for over a year now.

I dont know about there but if you spit on a cop here your ass is going to jail.
It is assault so I'm sure that's where they're going UNLESS Kommie Harris intervenes

Had that in the latter part of January and into the beginning of February. Hospitalized in an ICU, docs said they lost me twice. As the kid in the Game of Thrones said in scenes, I told the God of Death...."not today." Various post-COVID symptoms plagues me for about two and a half months afterwards, but all dissipated except the lung damage, otherwise fine. The body aches are just plain old age having crept up on me.
Good for you. Glad you're still with us.

I must say, all and all they should consider themselves lucky it was only spit!

The police could have been killed just as easily by these savages! :mad-61: or set in fire...who knows what..

Spitting is actually a pretty common thing when someone is resisting arrest, as is biting, kicking, and nail scratching.

They are often charged for this, along with the original offense but, more often than not, those charges are dropped or dismissed.

If we shot everyone who did that, I'd have to carry extra mags.
? You DON'T?

BLM members need to be registered by the police in every city and town.
That way, when they call 911 for help, the will get what they deserve..........ignored.
I bet if it were a January 6th PEACEFUL PROTESTER they'd be charged with attempted murder or terrorism for spitting on a cop

Spitting on anyone, especially a cop, deserves a life-altering beat down. No court, no judge, no jail. Missing teeth, a broken eye socket, and a few other fractures.... and then call it even.

They were bitting cops in brooklyn around valentines day. 5 cops had to go to the hospital .animals i tell you.

Forum List

Back