blm protestors spit on cops

Awesome gig! IDK why I always thought being a cop was equal to elephant dung cleaner at the circus.

I'm jelly....thooper jelly!

The cops should be allowed to shoot anyone that spits on them.

Spitting is actually a pretty common thing when someone is resisting arrest, as is biting, kicking, and nail scratching.

They are often charged for this, along with the original offense but, more often than not, those charges are dropped or dismissed.

If we shot everyone who did that, I'd have to carry extra mags.

Most peoples lives are highly overrated.
tenor.gif

The whole country has been spitting on cops literally and figuratively for over a year now.

I dont know about there but if you spit on a cop here your ass is going to jail.
animals . they were biting cops in brooklyn around valenitines day. five went to the hospital. disguting.

Had that in the latter part of January and into the beginning of February. Hospitalized in an ICU, docs said they lost me twice. As the kid in the Game of Thrones said in scenes, I told the God of Death...."not today." Various post-COVID symptoms plagues me for about two and a half months afterwards, but all dissipated except the lung damage, otherwise fine. The body aches are just plain old age having crept up on me.

Forum List

Back