BLM Mad A White Boy Shot 3 Other White Boys In Self Defense & Publicly Supports Them

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After Kyle Rittenhouse voiced support for BLM and said he supports peaceful protests BLM railed against Kyle.

It can't be that they oppose White boys supporting BLM because three is quite a lot of them that do.

Maybe they oppose the idea of supporting PEACEFUL protests because none of theirs ever are....

Maybe they oppose legal self defense because self-defense from BLM attacks just cost them members...

????????

After Kyle Rittenhouse voiced support for BLM and said he supports peaceful protests BLM railed against Kyle.

It can't be that they oppose White boys supporting BLM because three is quite a lot of them that do.

Maybe they oppose the idea of supporting PEACEFUL protests because none of theirs ever are....

Maybe they oppose legal self defense because self-defense from BLM attacks just cost them members...

????????

Fuck BLM.

That's what Kyle said on Tucker Carlson. "I support BLM and I only shot white people."

No, there are none of the rightists or extreme rights who support BLM. And Kyle doesn't either.
Saying he does is an old Klan tactic that's mainly used to irritate decent people.

I just can't permit lies of that sort to stand unquestioned.

If BLm actually cared about criminal justice reform they would be supporting Kyle and speaking out against the political prosecution

I just can't permit lies of that sort to stand unquestioned.
What's the problem duck? You don't seem to mind spewing lies in every post you make. Just because you don't like what he said doesn't make it a lie. I think you have a problem listening to fine, upstanding American citizens who stand up for themselves against leftist tyrants like you.

A bunch of white people were looting, damaging businesses and decided to point a gun and chase a fellow white kid who had a gun. BLM is pissed because these white looters were shot.

Clearly, BLM wants the “right”to be able to loot and vandalize uninterrupted.

Forum List

Back