blm leader shot posters celebrate

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Its travesity . should not be celebrated, but whats really sad it is another example of black and black violance they claim does not happen , three black men shot her and blm stures this hate up. makes it worse.
Like I have said before in relation to BLM, black lives do not appear to matter to black people when it is black people killing black people.

Its travesity . should not be celebrated, but whats really sad it is another example of black and black violance they claim does not happen , three black men shot her and blm stures this hate up. makes it worse.
Like I have said before in relation to BLM, black lives do not appear to matter to black people when it is black people killing black people.
true . they pretend black on black crime dosent happen.

becarefull the bullies are on her calling people stupied. yikes.

They don't pretend it doesn't happen, just that it isn't important, as it is in-house, so to speak and a natural occurrence of the subculture, that they are willing to live with, no matter how may blacks kill black every day or week. So, they are willing to overlook it a unimportant deaths of black. Blacks killed by blacks, just don't matter, apparently their lives useless to begin with. Not true, but it's their gig, their rules and just not something they care about.
I remember when a local black nightclub here had a shooting, where a black guy was gunned down in an impromptu shortlived weapons fire exchange in the middle of the club with 300 people inside, clearing the club, but nobody witnessed anything, not managers, employees including security, or patrons. There was outrage and complaints when the club was ordered closed by police and local government. Far more upset that the club (a black business) was closed down than upset over the killing or lack of voluntary witness cooperation with law enforcement. The dead dude didn't matter, if it meant pointing out the ones involved to the police.

They don't pretend it doesn't happen, just that it isn't important, as it is in-house, so to speak and a natural occurrence of the subculture, that they are willing to live with, no matter how may blacks kill black every day or week. So, they are willing to overlook it a unimportant deaths of black. Blacks killed by blacks, just don't matter, apparently their lives useless to begin with. Not true, but it's their gig, their rules and just not something they care about.
I remember when a local black nightclub here had a shooting, where a black guy was gunned down in an impromptu shortlived weapons fire exchange in the middle of the club with 300 people inside, clearing the club, but nobody witnessed anything, not managers, employees including security, or patrons. There was outrage and complaints when the club was ordered closed by police and local government. Far more upset that the club (a black business) was closed down than upset over the killing or lack of voluntary witness cooperation with law enforcement. The dead dude didn't matter, if it meant pointing out the ones involved to the police.
its the norm for them., they are descensatized too it.. very sad.

Forum List

Back