What a load. USMB is replete with endless
pejoratives aimed at Blacks. Your attack is one of thousands that flood message boards and other social media daily. You are a shameless liar.
facts are lies??!!! hahahahah
sure--I got it
The lying I was referring to is where your friend said White's are constantly denigrated.
When objective Whites speak out against RW racism aimed at people of color...you get butthurt and cry foul. But thats not denigration against Whites...That's Christian liberalism calling you RW devils out.
here's a perfect example...the black murdered BECAUSE of racial reasons--but this was never headlined/never ''black man murders whites''/etc
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
TV reporter, cameraman fatally shot during live broadcast
Fired reporter kills 2 journalists at former station on live TV
Police: Bryce Williams kills self after on-air slayings - CNN

etc to infinity
But black cops aren't caught repeatedly on video shooting unarmed white men in the back ..or during traffic stops with their families in the car.
because:--you might not get his because it involves 4th grade or higher math level:
1. it is RARE for ANY cops to shoot a black man compared to how many calls for police assistance there are

Police Violence against Black Men Is Rare
Last year, according to the Washington Post’s tally, just 16 unarmed black men, out of a population of more than 20 million, were killed by the police. The year before, the number was 36. These figures are likely close to the number of black men struck by lightning in a given year, considering that happens to about 300 Americans annually and black men are 7 percent of the population. And they include cases where the shooting was justified, even if the person killed was unarmed.
Police Violence against Black Men Is Rare

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police.

In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
etc
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

2. now-we've established beyond a doubt that police shooting blacks is rare--especially compared with other aspects---AND there are a lot LESS black police officers --!!!
Police Department Race and Ethnicity Demographic Data

please do the math--if you can
Since you use proportions to bolster black criminality I'll use it to say blacks are disproportionately harrassed, unarmed blacks are disproportionately murdered by cops, and.blacks are treated more harshly by the justice systems than whites who commit the same crimes.

Your obsession with race is a bit sick. Skin colour has no bearing on criminal or violent tendencies.
I am responding to the myths/lies/falsehoods/etc that ONLY whites are evil
that's all we ever hear
you can't deny the math:
blacks commit more per capita at many times the rate--not just a little:
murder
crime
rape
hate crimes
etc
stating facts is not racist
I'm an activist/defender/etc of the white race which is constantly denigrated --while the other races are NOT--but as we see in the undeniable MATH, the blacks commit more hate crimes/etc per capita
We can deny any math used by white racists.
And you need to look at that rape statistic again..

Further, your .math is skewed by your confusing the word "commit" with word "arrests." The FBI UCR shows arrests not convictions.... And a disclaimer can be found in small print at the bottom of the data table attesting to that.
hahhahah yes again--deny the facts
and they have the white ARRESTS also

rape offenders
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

let's see your stats--I don't see any
murder--offenders
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

hate crime offenders
Offenders

crime--you can MINUS half the arrests of blacks --and they still are being arrested at a higher rate !!
Table 43
hahahahhaah
Well those offenders have had their day in court and were either sentenced or exonerated. So we don't know the final number that were actually convicted. But the BLM grievance is that killer cops get away with murder and are rarely even prosecuted at all...And i don't mean those cops who kill in self defense.
now--after all of this--police shooting blacks are rare---the numbers of police exonerated falsely is mathematically is very, very, very, low!!
The title of this thread is about a travel advisory for blacks venturing into certain areas. I find it admirable that BLM woukd do that so motorists and visitors can prepare for the worst beforehand; or avoid those places altogether. We don't need your approval or your self imposed indictment against the entire black community, which, BTW is mostly good Christian citizens who work for a living and take care of their families.

And there wasn’t any problems. BLM is like any other left wing nut organization, using the gullible to do their bidding by creating fear.
No you got it all wrong. BLM is a reaction to your violent against them against black people
someone please explain the logic in BLM and NAACP issuing warnings--a travel at your own risk--not against other blacks for MURDERING blacks--but against white discrimination !!!!
--this is how IDIOTIC these blacks are!!

you can't explain it --so don't try
You know the answer. We all do. Your history shows us that your people could kill each other by the millions in wars, or by the dozens in serial killings or hundreds in gang murders.
But if a Black person killed a White man, that singular event was published and.
headlined nationally. Typically, it didn't matter how or why the black on white slaying occured...white vengeance prevailed and the black died, if caught, either by lynching or by state sanctioned execution. Frequently innocent Blacks were murdered as part of the collateral damage intrinsic to White wrath.
The point I'm making is that white people kill each other in significant numbers too . But real racial hatred, already engendered by fear, grows rapaciously when news of blacks killing Whites reaches your ears and eyes.
Consider your own reaction when a white person is killed by a black person and then reverse that mindset and look through the eyes of blacks who lost loved ones killed by whites.
But when cops, under color of authority shoot unarmed blacks or any one else who is running away or who pose no threat, the miscarriage of justice occurs ehen the killer cops are exonerated one after the other. That stands in stark contrast to the dispensing of
justice when a black kills another black. Ju
stice prevails; and, if warranted, the perp is charged with murder and sentenced . Justice is rarely found when a .White cop murders an unarmed .Black person . And your ilk usually become automatic apologists for your white knights in blue. No matter how ruthless and brutal they are towards people of color.
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness

The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
this is just for starters ...I've got many stats and facts to back me up
what about you?

He never bothers with facts. Facts don’t agree with him so he ignores them.
The fact is white men commit 88% of the rapes peroetrated upon white women...and that's just the few that get reported.

no
Your obsession with race is a bit sick. Skin colour has no bearing on criminal or violent tendencies.
I am responding to the myths/lies/falsehoods/etc that ONLY whites are evil
that's all we ever hear
you can't deny the math:
blacks commit more per capita at many times the rate--not just a little:
murder
crime
rape
hate crimes
etc
stating facts is not racist
I'm an activist/defender/etc of the white race which is constantly denigrated --while the other races are NOT--but as we see in the undeniable MATH, the blacks commit more hate crimes/etc per capita
What a load. USMB is replete with endless
pejoratives aimed at Blacks. Your attack is one of thousands that flood message boards and other social media daily. You are a shameless liar.
facts are lies??!!! hahahahah
sure--I got it
The lying I was referring to is where your friend said White's are constantly denigrated.
When objective Whites speak out against RW racism aimed at people of color...you get butthurt and cry foul. But thats not denigration against Whites...That's Christian liberalism calling you RW devils out.
...... what were the big stories the last few years??
''white cop murders blackman''
--total bullshit
you hardly ever see a story in the MSM about blacks committing hate crimes/etc--even though they commit them at TWICE the rate of whites
....and when there is a story of a black murdering/etc a white, you hardly ever see the headline ''black murders white''...and/or race is never brought up in the story
....the whites ARE denigrated a lot more than blacks in the MSM...this is undeniable

we always see ''white supremacist/white man/white cop/etc '' in the news
hardly ever do we see ''black nationalist/blackman/racist black

I just went to CNN just now and found this
YouTube star Kian Lawley loses movie gig after racist comments - CNN
NFL player: Decision to not visit WH is simple - CNN Video
ABC news
he's not a white activist--he a bad white supremacist---hahahahahhaha
Holocaust denier is GOP's congressional candidate in Illinois
Trump Jr. on charges his dad is racist: 'All the rappers ... have pictures with him'

Huff Post--he's not a ''black surpemacist/criminal/nationalist/alt-left--he's a nice ''activist''
He was charged with disorderly conduct for his actions, but was hailed as a hero online.
instead of labeling a criminal/jackass--he's a hero/activist!!!!
Black Lives Matter Activist Who Snatched Confederate Flag Killed In New Orleans | HuffPost
MSNBC
Trump immigration plan would keep America whiter

etc etc...no--the MSM does mostly anti-white stories--hardly any anti-black stories
You're crazy.

Deck them? No. I'm dedicated to non violent solutions.

Are you now? Please enlighten me.

You advocate for "non violent solutions" while endorsing a group, who, over the past four years, has initiated riots in multiple American cities (including Minneapolis) over perceived injustices committed by white police officers. Their whole movement is predicated on hatred of white skin and blue uniforms, which makes them all too similar to the Black Panthers. Their premise is based on hating another race, yet you lecture others about race.

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you're being right now?

What are the stated goals of BLM? Do you know? It’s NOT violence.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/
What are the stated goals of the alt-right? Do you know?
It’s NOT violence.

Are you now? Please enlighten me.

You advocate for "non violent solutions" while endorsing a group, who, over the past four years, has initiated riots in multiple American cities (including Minneapolis) over perceived injustices committed by white police officers. Their whole movement is predicated on hatred of white skin and blue uniforms, which makes them all too similar to the Black Panthers. Their premise is based on hating another race, yet you lecture others about race.

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you're being right now?

What are the stated goals of BLM? Do you know? It’s NOT violence.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/
"We are a collective of liberators"

Sounds violent to me.

Wait...aren’t you the same guy sniveling about context a few posts back?

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.
Geez Seawytch, using words like "liberators", "movement" and "front", it almost sounds warlike.

They sound like wannabe Sandinistas. The rhetoric is pretty provocative.
You see what you want to see. The question is, why would you want to see that?

Every member of BLM who was there that day says they responded with nonviolence. "We came to march," Straughn says. "Some people assume Black Lives Matter is a violent organization, and we didn't want to give that impression. We came unarmed. We came with nothing but peace in our hearts and aggressive words for the Nazis. We knew that if we tried to engage them violently, we would be crucified by the media."

If BLM being described as nonviolent sounds strange to you, then you're probably watching too much Fox News. The movement has been wildly misunderstood partly because of how it's caricatured and demonized by right-wing media. "We absolutely don't consider Black Lives Matter a hate group," says Heidi Beirich, the head of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence project, which tracks hate groups. "Black Lives Matter is not a racist group; anyone can join. It's a movement to expand civil rights for the oppressed in this society. It's a peaceful protest against oppression. There's simply no equivalence between Black Lives Matter and a hate group. It's truly offensive to equate them."

The policy of nonviolence is shared by BLM activists around the country. "I refuse to cede the moral high ground to the supremacy we fight," says Brittany Packnett, an activist and co-founder of Campaign Zero, which aims to end police violence. "We don't need to become that which we are fighting."

A Year Inside the Black Lives Matter Movement
Like a racist group like the SPLC could ever know who the “oppressed” are....

Oppression is when it isn’t literally considered hate speech to say “it’s ok to be white”, THAT is oppression.

And there wasn’t any problems. BLM is like any other left wing nut organization, using the gullible to do their bidding by creating fear.
No you got it all wrong. BLM is a reaction to your violent against them against black people
someone please explain the logic in BLM and NAACP issuing warnings--a travel at your own risk--not against other blacks for MURDERING blacks--but against white discrimination !!!!
--this is how IDIOTIC these blacks are!!

you can't explain it --so don't try
You know the answer. We all do. Your history shows us that your people could kill each other by the millions in wars, or by the dozens in serial killings or hundreds in gang murders.
But if a Black person killed a White man, that singular event was published and.
headlined nationally. Typically, it didn't matter how or why the black on white slaying occured...white vengeance prevailed and the black died, if caught, either by lynching or by state sanctioned execution. Frequently innocent Blacks were murdered as part of the collateral damage intrinsic to White wrath.
The point I'm making is that white people kill each other in significant numbers too . But real racial hatred, already engendered by fear, grows rapaciously when news of blacks killing Whites reaches your ears and eyes.
Consider your own reaction when a white person is killed by a black person and then reverse that mindset and look through the eyes of blacks who lost loved ones killed by whites.
But when cops, under color of authority shoot unarmed blacks or any one else who is running away or who pose no threat, the miscarriage of justice occurs ehen the killer cops are exonerated one after the other. That stands in stark contrast to the dispensing of
justice when a black kills another black. Ju
stice prevails; and, if warranted, the perp is charged with murder and sentenced . Justice is rarely found when a .White cop murders an unarmed .Black person . And your ilk usually become automatic apologists for your white knights in blue. No matter how ruthless and brutal they are towards people of color.
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness

The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
this is just for starters ...I've got many stats and facts to back me up
what about you?

He never bothers with facts. Facts don’t agree with him so he ignores them.
The fact is white men commit 88% of the rapes peroetrated upon white women...and that's just the few that get reported.

Irrelevant dodge noted, loser.

Forum List

Back