blm gets rewarded money in denver

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

more free mansion money for them. they just keeps giving these criminals money. crazy

Give it a break. There was almost zero violence during the protest. And the numbers of protesters don't even come close to others or the J6. The Denver Police used armored vehicles and attacked the protesters. That's been proven in courts.
Can you take away our right to defend ourselves when a cop is trying to kill us without provocation?

more free mansion money for them. they just keeps giving these criminals money. crazy
I have been to that city a few times, mostly as a jump off place or short stay. It seemed like a normal city. Who knew?

Give it a break. There was almost zero violence during the protest. And the numbers of protesters don't even come close to others or the J6. The Denver Police used armored vehicles and attacked the protesters. That's been proven in courts.
Can you take away our right to defend ourselves when a cop is trying to kill us without provocation

what planet you on . millions in streets burning down cities . destroying business robbing people. it worse then anything ever here. they all should be in jail. when was this at the capitol>?
1693337055604.png
tired of these thugs getting free mansion money when it can be used in better things.

I have been to that city a few times, mostly as a jump off place or short stay. It seemed like a normal city. Who knew?

Denver has a bad reputation with their City Police. They've been trying to clean it up for the last 50 years or so and even went through the record number of cops kill per year. Although Denver isn't quite as bad as some, it still need improvement.

what planet you on . millions in streets burning down cities . destroying business robbing people. it worse then anything ever here. they all should be in jail. when was this at the capitol>? View attachment 822081 tired of these thugs getting free mansion money when it can be used in better things.

Denver ain't Portland. Give Denver a chance to improve.

blm, should al be in jail are animals
I thought they were a low overhead multilevel marketing company recruiting near you. Some gold and diamond franchisers have already retired with their profits, to million-dollar mansions, and I think they may be a 501-C. SWEET!!! If you are a hard charging organizer, there could be a place for you, signing up those under you and you don't even have to have stay at home moms delivering a product. Gang punks will deliver for free in the dark of night, and you don't even have to give a rats ass about blacks, unless it's a police shooting, as gang youth can do no wrong. Some travel may be involved, to Dem Shthole cities to exploit crises, but then the donations really roll in! Does it get any better than that? Open your franchise now and get your thug buddies lined up. You could be a millionare!

they didnt murder any rioters.

That's because the "Protesters" did not resist in any way other than refuse to disperse from their legal protest. So they pounded on a few trying to get them to be violent and arrested 30 innocent protesters.

I thought they were a low overhead multilevel marketing company recruiting near you. Some gold and diamond franchisers have already retired with their profits, to million-dollar mansions, and I think they may be a 501-C. SWEET!!! If you are a hard charging organizer, there could be a place for you, signing up those under you and you don't even have to have stay at home moms delivering a product. Gang punks will deliver for free in the dark of night, and you don't even have to give a rats ass about blacks, unless it's a police shooting, as gang youth can do no wrong. Some travel may be involved, to Dem Shthole cities to exploit crises, but then the donations really roll in! Does it get any better than that? Open your franchise now and get your thug buddies lined up. You could be a millionare!

Only if Rump tells you to and tells you where to send the "Donations".

Now, about the 501C3 thing. Unless your name is Rump, none of the officers can benefit directly from the proceeds.

blm just going around just getting free mansion money.

That's because the "Protesters" did not resist in any way other than refuse to disperse from their legal protest. So they pounded on a few trying to get them to be violent and arrested 30 innocent protesters.
yeah right why burn, loot and kill.

Only if Rump tells you to and tells you where to send the "Donations".

Now, about the 501C3 thing. Unless your name is Rump, none of the officers can benefit directly from the proceeds.
Can't benefit? Yeah, right.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back