blm gets rewarded money in denver

I won't bother to do you search for you but your Orange Deity has been popped a few times on that. Now, look it up. It's the law.
BS. They use it for anything they can call campaign related, like free money slush accounts, covering travel, food entertainment on the road, parties, legal bills personally incurred. It is the racket and why fund-raising is constant.

BS. They use it for anything they can call campaign related, like free money slush accounts, covering travel, food entertainment on the road, parties, legal bills personally incurred. It is the racket and why fund-raising is constant.
And most of this is accepted but illegal. Look for the IRS to start removing non profit status from more and more each day and to continue to use fines. Your Orange Deity has paid more than once from his "Campaign" funds.

And most of this is accepted but illegal. Look for the IRS to start removing non profit status from more and more each day and to continue to use fines. Your Orange Deity has paid more than once from his "Campaign" funds.
I have no "orange deity". The fat man, totally blows.

I have no "orange deity". The fat man, totally blows.

The system you are involved in is:

Putin's operators say something
It's passed to Pawxsnews, and others through fake accounts
You near it and then repeat it. Of course, somewhere along the way your Orange Deity jumps on it and claims the idea is his.

Forum List

Back