blm defund police legacy dead

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

it is stupiest thing ever. all ther doing now is teching ther kids it is ok fro blacks to kill white cops. very sick thinking.

The police should just quit. There are private security firms to join. The police should be abolished. The public should arm themselves and take care of their own security. Businesses should maintain private armies.

The police should just quit. There are private security firms to join. The police should be abolished. The public should arm themselves and take care of their own security. Businesses should maintain private armies.
so you love crime

But it was still "mission accomplished" for the dems in most black-run cities....They neutered their PDs and they will never be the same again. Any money tossed at them will go to "programs" (dem money laundering schemes) and other non-enforcement activities.

But it was still "mission accomplished" for the dems in most black-run cities....They neutered their PDs and they will never be the same again. Any money tossed at them will go to "programs" (dem money laundering schemes) and other non-enforcement activities.
for the dems who just wants votes. i think it will al back fireon them. they will go down.

for the dems who just wants votes. i think it will al back fireon them. they will go down.
That's their problem....They are the ones letting the blacks with average IQs of 85 run the cities so there is little else they can expect but for them to produce corrupt festering shit-holes.

Now I'm not saying that all blacks are dullards but the fact remains that they are one standard deviation lower than whites nationally.

I mean just look at their "leaders" in congress and the parade of race hustlers.....Not much of a paradigm of hope going on there.

so you love crime
I am very interested in ways to stop it.
The police are pretty much the protectors of the criminals. Every citizen should be armed. The next time some buck tries to push an old person into an oncoming train, five people should be pumping him full of lead. Home invaders should be met by 9 year olds with the family AR-15. Armed private security should be at the doorways of stores. You loot. We shoot.

Watch the crime level drop.

I should use it for my Sig..

"Defund police" is arguably the most destructive, idiotic political slogan in living memory. No serious person – certainly no elected leader worthy of any respect – should have ever supported it in practice or principle

I should use it for my Sig..

"Defund police" is arguably the most destructive, idiotic political slogan in living memory. No serious person – certainly no elected leader worthy of any respect – should have ever supported it in practice or principle
what do expect from blm. they are very uneducated,

Political agitation in the color district.
The candidate promises an allowance of $1,000 per month when elected.

No jobs, no education... allowance and do nothing

FLLaFReX0AArteo

Political agitation in the color district.
The candidate promises an allowance of $1,000 per month when elected.

No jobs, no education... allowance and do nothing

FLLaFReX0AArteo
We know that campaign promise won’t happen, and it is most likely just a dishonest ploy to get elected. Happens all the time. Yet somehow some Americans continue to fall for such ploys.

BLM leadership heading to jail for embezzlement...

Every city rehiring police.

Sounds about normal.

Forum List

Back